We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

abz08

[61]May 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    I'm happy we can all be on the same wavelength of understanding and squee-ish-ness understanding for a lovely Creddie moment. XD XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[62]May 20, 2008
    • level: 49
    abz08 wrote:
    I'm happy we can all be on the same wavelength of understanding and squee-ish-ness understanding for a lovely Creddie moment. XD XD

EEEEEP definitely.

abz08

[63]May 20, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

EEEEEP definitely.

We're eeping? Well okay. XD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeppppp!!! XD

Nature9000

[64]May 20, 2008
    • level: 9
    Don't make me quote Oliver's "manly" speech in an iCarly thread! I refuse to eep....On second thought I'm going to go swimming in a lake with those sharks with the big teeth...

abz08

[65]May 20, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Don't make me quote Oliver's "manly" speech in an iCarly thread! I refuse to eep....On second thought I'm going to go swimming in a lake with those sharks with the big teeth...

'S okay. You don't have to eep. XD Just don't be too hard on us when WE 'eep'. XD

Nature9000

[66]May 20, 2008

Okay, it's a deal then! Though I really did like that scene....now I'm going to shut up before I start talking about Hannah Montana on this thread -_-.

There was one thing that annoyed me in the most recent episode that kind of threw Creddie back slightly for me...that was how motherly Carly was acting. I didn't like her actions in that episode, too...bossy, I guess that's the word I'm looking for.

abz08

[67]May 20, 2008
    *shifty eyes*

abz08 wrote:
    Hmm... Creddie topic. It was mentioned by someone else elsewhere - but I figured why not bring it up here. In iFence, Carly acts a LOT like a 'mother'. To Spencer, Sam, AND Freddie. Sam even calls her "Mom" mockingly. And Spencer - I think that part's just funny. She's the adult in the situation. Which is actually no where near a new concept, but it still amuses me. --- But the Freddie part. XD I can see where a lot of people could bring this point back in my face - but I don't think so. Mothers are also wives. And wives, occasionally, have to act like mothers to their spouse. People say it all the time, like 'These are my children, and that's my other kid' or they include their husbands when they tell you how many kids they have. --- So Carly thought that Freddie was being childish, and did her best to punish him. And then she realizes how wrong she's been, and does everything in her power to make things right. To apologize to her significant other whom she should have treated better. XD --- What ch'all think?

I'm sure I said more in a different post... but, y'know. XD

Nature9000

[68]May 20, 2008
    Yeah, but I don't mean only to Freddie! I mean her actions in general...maybe motherly was the wrong term...But she kind of acted a little high and had an almost "i'm better than you" air....

abz08

[69]May 20, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Yeah, but I don't mean only to Freddie! I mean her actions in general...maybe motherly was the wrong term...But she kind of acted a little high and had an almost "i'm better than you" air....

Well... please don't kill me for this... but I think that's something all Nick main characters have. But I have to say she wasn't excessively condescending where Sam was concerned, even when it did veer off into motherly territory.

Nature9000

[70]May 20, 2008
    Sam? No I wouldn't say she had anything to do with Sam. I'm talking more about Spencer right now...that's all I mean. He's the authority and she kid of took it out of poportion...

Wedgie317

[71]May 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    That's a basic storyline for a lot of shows, as I pointed out before. But I see your point. And Carly pretty much had the right to be mad at Spencer, whether she acted like the authority figure or not.

Nature9000

[72]May 20, 2008

Well yeah she did in a way. But from watching it all, I see that Spencer wanted to give Freddie that "guy time" that he needed and Carly got miffed over the fact that she had to take on family alone. But anyway, let's talk Creddie.

I think Creddie is very possible, Freddie is maturing in the sense that he's not all up in Carly's face anymore. That would give her time to catch her breath and maybe something would spark. She may in turn start liking Freddie.

lilatp

[73]May 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    Nature9000 wrote:

Well yeah she did in a way. But from watching it all, I see that Spencer wanted to give Freddie that "guy time" that he needed and Carly got miffed over the fact that she had to take on family alone. But anyway, let's talk Creddie.

I think Creddie is very possible, Freddie is maturing in the sense that he's not all up in Carly's face anymore. That would give her time to catch her breath and maybe something would spark. She may in turn start liking Freddie.

Yea Freddie is maturing emotionaly and physicaly over Carly greatly, and I enjoy seeing that think of wacthing iPilot to iFence there's a HUGE differance.In iPilot Freddie was pretty much stalking her I mean looking through his peep hole wating for Carly to get home (but it was kinda funny in a cute nerdy way)to stating that he's her bestfriend (which will change soon) instead of saying something like "Ofcourse I'm not mad at you I love you too much" which is what I'm pretty sure the OLD Freddie would do. I can picture that in season 2 he will be more settle with Carly allowing her to have her thoughts about Freddie to the point where she's like "wow he really has change he's tottaly cool NEW guy. I might even LIKE him" or something, but you all get my point.

AndreaMSkate

[74]May 21, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Well... please don't kill me for this... but I think that's something all Nick main characters have. But I have to say she wasn't excessively condescending where Sam was concerned, even when it did veer off into motherly territory.

I don't know about ALL Nick characters (since I don't really watch many other Nick shows), but it does seem to be a trend among Dan Schneider's main characters. *cough* *cough* Zoey *cough* *cough* ...err actually she just had an attitude problem at times, but you know...similar idea I guess.

Edited on 05/21/2008 4:39pm

abz08

[75]May 21, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

I don't know about ALL Nick characters (since I don't really watch many other Nick shows), but it does seem to be a trend among Dan Schneider's main characters. *cough* *cough* Zoey *cough* *cough* ...err actually she just had an attitude problem at times, but you know...similar idea I guess.

XD XD Right. ---

I really think that Carly is going to be the one to initiate any kind of relationship. If and/or when she realizes that Freddie really is into someone else, or doesn't "love" her anymore. She might freak out a little bit and get jealous. XD

Nature9000

[76]May 24, 2008
    I don't know, was she jealous when he dated Valerie? But Still, I think she may not get jealous and I'm not sure Freddie would be interested in anyone other than Carly in that matter. Eh, you never know...

nicesweetgirl36

[77]May 24, 2008
    lilatp wrote:
    Well after watching iFence later on in the middle of the episode when Carly didn't want Spencer to train Freddie in fencing anymore,and she told his Mom,and she banned him from fencing.The part when they were at school I kinda saw something that part just made me look into the future on how their relationship could be if they get together.I thought that moment was sooo cute I don't know, but after seeing that I thought Freddie has really matured, and he treated Carly like she was his own girlfriend, and Carly felt so bad about what she had done it was just so *faints* well you get my point.

Recap-

Carly:Hi

Freddie:Hey

Carly:Freddie I'm sorry about the tick bath I was just really mad at Spencer so I-

Freddie:I'm not upset about the tick bath I get those every other week. It's just ,Well I do iCarly with you and Sam all the time and I love it, but it was just kinda cool hanging out with a guy y'know.

Carly:Now you hate me.

Freddie:Carly c'mon your like my best friend.

Carly:Your best friend that you hate.

Freddie:I'm not mad I promise maybe we'll go get a smoothie later kay.

Carly:Kay.

That is one of my favorite moments too. It is so cute and sweet.

AndreaMSkate

[78]May 24, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

XD XD Right. ---

I really think that Carly is going to be the one to initiate any kind of relationship. If and/or when she realizes that Freddie really is into someone else, or doesn't "love" her anymore. She might freak out a little bit and get jealous. XD

A big Sam, Freddie, Carly love triangle maybe?

ycc1988

[79]May 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I'd love to see that. Freddie and Sam realize they like each other just as Carly realizes she likes Freddie. Freddie gets caught in the middle. It's going to be "iDon't Wanna Fight" times a million.

Nature9000

[80]May 25, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I'd love to see that. Freddie and Sam realize they like each other just as Carly realizes she likes Freddie. Freddie gets caught in the middle. It's going to be "iDon't Wanna Fight" times a million.

I agree, that would be huge if that happened.