We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iGoodbye

UnovaChampion

[141]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 19
    Nevel didn't return, and I think Chuck's story was wrapped up in "iBattle Chip"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pokemonmonmon

[142]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 5

OH YEA I FORGOT ABOUT NEVEL well i think it ended with him be hated XD

schillingklaus

[143]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 12

I am not a Mindy/Lewbert shipper, as opposed to the claims of unowhatsoever. OnlyShawn from iHave My Principals and iMeet Fred, Shane from iSaw Him first and Cal from iGo Nuclear from all iCarly characters are worthy of the nerdy awesomeness of Mindy Crenshaw. Likewise, Lewbert is only worthy of women like Trudy from iPie or Coco Wexler from Zoey 101

The actor of Spencer's ddad was much too young to portray Spencer's dad. This proves that the whole episode was nothing but a stuipid dream of Carly Shay in which her dad looked just as he did when leaving abroad.

None of Schneider's statements will ever be able to dissuade me from this path of truth.

teenj12

[144]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 26
    pokemonmonmon wrote:

OH YEA I FORGOT ABOUT NEVEL well i think it ended with him be hated XD

I think Dan and the writers dropped the ball with Nevel. As awesome as iHalfoween was, I don't think they should have brought back Nevel's character and revert him back to his ugly revenging ways, especially because he never appeared again. iPity The Nevel was the perfect sendoff (save for the ending, which the writers should have left out).

ollibot284

[145]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 9

Are you kidding? Nevel was one of the greatest characters onIcarly, it's sad that they just forgot about him. His revenge schemes were why the trio were trying to protect their webshow. They left Nevel at an unopened plot.

hurr05

[146]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 10

HELLO?? Hasn't anyone considered where Mandy went?

UnovaChampion

[147]Nov 27, 2012

schillingklaus wrote:

I am not a Mindy/Lewbert shipper, as opposed to the claims of unowhatsoever. OnlyShawn from iHave My Principals and iMeet Fred, Shane from iSaw Him first and Cal from iGo Nuclear from all iCarly characters are worthy of the nerdy awesomeness of Mindy Crenshaw. Likewise, Lewbert is only worthy of women like Trudy from iPie or Coco Wexler from Zoey 101

The actor of Spencer's ddad was much too young to portray Spencer's dad. This proves that the whole episode was nothing but a stuipid dream of Carly Shay in which her dad looked just as he did when leaving abroad.

None of Schneider's statements will ever be able to dissuade me from this path of truth.

Fascinating Schilling, tell me all about this path of truth only you know of.

I also want to know whom every character Schneider has ever conceived would be most well matched with.

UnovaChampion

[148]Nov 27, 2012
    Nevel's closure should of been iPity the Nevel. Bringing him back for iHalfoween was extremely unnecessary and only left him with potential to return again that never came about.

I remember Mandy, I remember an array of characters they could of fit into the finale, but I guess some would of just made no sense and would of intruded upon the plot.

pixarprincess

[149]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 13
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    Dude, it's the series finale. Both of you, Love and Tolerate if only FOR TEN MINUTES!!

( brohoof

teenj12

[150]Nov 27, 2012
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    Nevel's closure should of been iPity the Nevel. Bringing him back for iHalfoween was extremely unnecessary and only left him with potential to return again that never came about.

I remember Mandy, I remember an array of characters they could of fit into the finale, but I guess some would of just made no sense and would of intruded upon the plot.
    Yea true. Still, I would of liked to see some people one last time. Like Mandy : P. Also Brad, who never appeared again after iOMG.

CaptainKrueger

[151]Nov 28, 2012

Speaking of characters who didn't show, (I know that this has been said) but I wish Principal Ted could have shown up at least once. I love Tim Russ and his character. Oh well.

pokemonmonmon

[152]Nov 28, 2012

schillingklaus wrote:

honestly i dont see how you would think he looked to young to be carlys dad. his hair was greying for crying out loud!!

Edited on 11/28/2012 2:54pm

Fireofnature

[153]Nov 28, 2012
    Plus the actor IS old enough to possibly be Spencer's dad. At the very least Spencer's dad could be 20 years older than him, putting him at 50. My dad's still got full brown hair, doesn't look that old, and he's 60!

teenj12

[154]Nov 28, 2012
    pokemonmonmon wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

honestly i dont see how you would think he looked to young to be carlys dad. his hair was greying for crying out loud!!

Schilling's the forum troll. Don't mind him .

teenj12

[155]Nov 28, 2012
    Did anyone notice at the very ending scene of this episode, there was a car driving by with "iCarly" on its license plate? Very touching .

marcdragicevic

[156]Nov 28, 2012
    • level: 21
    I just had a look at how old some of the actors are in the Shay family.

Granddad: 73, he is played by Greg Mullavey
    Dad: 41, he Is played by David Chisum.
    Spencer: 35, he is played by Jerry Trainor.
    Carly: 19, she is played by Miranda Cosgrove. There is a 32 year gap between the Granddad and the Dad in real life. But there is only 6 years between the Dad and Spencer, 22 years between the Dad and Carly in real life.

Going by the actor's age, not the character's age.

Fireofnature

[157]Nov 29, 2012
    Hah, well, with the rate people are getting pregnant these days it wouldn't surprise me XD

alexspotsme

[158]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 15
    As recurring and minor characters go:

Chuck: I agree. His story kind of wrapped up when Spencer reveals that he was sent to military school. I really enjoyed his decisive character during his time on the show (from seasons 2-3?). His little brother was a huge rip off and had nothing on Chuck; I was kind of glad to see him be outsmarted in just one episode appearance.

Mandy: OMG I LOVED HER. Mandy may have seemed annoying to the iCarly crew, but she's hilarious. QUACK QUACK. Event though she only appeared twice, she does justice when she's on the show. The thing is though, the actor who plays her hasn't been around much. When she appeared she was starring in movies as "Roxy Hunter", and now those days are gone. I suppose Mandy's last appearance was decent, since I can't see her character going to many places.

Nevel: Man I do I despise this guy a lot; but his episode from last year was really touching, and I wished they had ended his character at that point. What a spectacular and decent conclusion to Nevel. But Nope. The iHalfoween was an interesting idea, but it was pointless. Not to mention it plummeted in ratings. They were really milking out Nevel's "revenge" vibe which got old very fast.

T-BO: This guy's cool, and he's funny at times. I kind of wish he was added to the cast for Season 6-7 since he technically did appear more often and was a hero during iStill Psycho

Principal Franklin: This guy wins Principal of 2012. I wish he could have appeared at some point, but then again, the show was dishing out a scarce amount of new episodes. That restaurant episode served him well, and at least he allowed Gibby to keep it open (Who knows if its still running or not).

Mr. Howard: This guys a chip. I dont like him at all; but he was okay during iparty with victorious when kids laughed at him for saying Colon Pee.

Missy: ...I am so glad they got rid of her in just one episode. I don't feel remorse for her when she was puking on the ship. Plus, Sam snagged her phone! HA. Take that... bad word.

Valerie: One time character, but I'm glad she was off one episode. She also doesn't got anything on Missy since Valerie is just pathetic. Seeing her at the end of the episode made me giggle. "Oh, how silly it is of her to think that doing a webshow would be easy."

Wendy: YES. This is one of the nicer girls at school, and a close friend to Carly, Sam and Freddie. I'm glad she appears often, and she's a better friend than Missy. I really liked having her around on the show. Just wish she'd appear more too.

Ms. Ackerman: I miss this lady; she was so funny in just one episode. She would appear more if she wasn't in custody under the FBI.

Pete: What happened to this guy? He and Sam kicked it off really well, especially when she kicked the 3 senior girls' butts at the Groovy Smoothie. I thought he could have been a great boyfriend for Sam. But then again, Dan doesn't wanna touch relationships a whole lot.

Tasha: I'm so glad she only appeared right after the first part of ONE episode before the opening. What a close minded character. KICKING HER OFF THE SHOW. Best thing ever.

I still miss all those other minor/recurring characters from season 1. Like Ripoff Rodney, Duke, Wesley (beat box boy), Jeremy "Germy", Shannon (Gibby's crush), Tareen (the girl who talks so fast), and heck, even Ashley Argota's one time character! I don't care if she was going to be on her own show with Keke Palmer; Ashley could have appeared more.

Well, Wesley did appear during a season 6 episode, but he was played by a different actor. Was he... a juvenile? 0-0 I'll have to go and look at that episode again.

hurr05

[159]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 10

Yeah there were a lot of characters that could have appeared in the final episode, but then they possibly would have taken away from the three main characters.

alexspotsme

[160]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 15
    Yeah, there was no way all of them could have appeared in the finale. I'm okay with that; it's just their absence after the first season took away a great vibe from the show.