We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iGoodbye

teenj12

[161]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 26
    I wish Dan spent Season 7 bringing back some of those people for one last cameo,
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[162]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 21
    The thing is, that things change. Some old characters come back, some don't. The story line / character develops.

It would have been nice to see Principal Franklin one more time.

schillingklaus

[163]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 12

Chisum is by no means old enough to portray Spencer's dad. I had got grey hair with 35, so Chisum's hair colour does not matter at all. Schneider may sell hin as Spencer's dad to screaming Nathan fangirls, but not to non-naïve readers and viewers.

Thus it is the holy duty of fanfiction writers to correct the blunder wreaked by Schneider.

teenj12

[164]Nov 29, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    The thing is, that things change. Some old characters come back, some don't. The story line / character develops.

It would have been nice to see Principal Franklin one more time.
    Yup

marcdragicevic

[165]Nov 29, 2012
    Like the Big Bang Theory. There is 2 new main characters that never appeared in the first season. The characters have on and off girlfriends/boyfriends.

vanillacupcakes

[166]Dec 1, 2012
    • level: 16

:
    P.S. As much as I REALLY wanted to know why Freddie spoke Spanish sometimes (I have ever since the second season or whenever he started), I'm actually kind of glad they didn't reveal why. It kind of leaves it up to the mind.

I feel like this is the problem. Dan wants to leave SO MUCH up to interpretation or to the viewer. It's part of his job to be a storyteller and tell us stuff we don't know. It's the last episode and the cast kept saying he would answer questions nobody expected to be answered. The only thing we got answered was "What does Carly's dad look like?" and left us with more questions. Things need to be wrapped up. This is something he teased and promised would be answered in multiple funfacts. Haha, I'm still bitter by the random Spanish thing...xD

alexspotsme

[167]Dec 2, 2012
    • level: 15
    Hey! What do you know, about 6.4 million people watched the finale of iCarly. Sweet! I'm glad to see the show ended on a high number of viewers; I'm happy to say I was part of this crowd.

marcdragicevic

[168]Dec 3, 2012
    To be fair, I'm a little bit disappointed it was the highest rated episode of the series.

hurr05

[169]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 10

Only because it was the last episode

teenj12

[170]Dec 3, 2012

6.4 views is okay...but I wanted it to be a little higher (and beat iSaved Your Life). I mean, tons of episodes have above a 6.4. Such as iPWV, iGAHR, iDo, iOMG, iQC, iPyscho, iSYL, iTTK, iFSM, iDABB, and iGo To Japan.

Edited on 12/03/2012 2:36pm

UnovaChampion

[171]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 19
    Perhaps it would've done better on saturday night, it probably could of made the top 10 in ratings if it didn't have Disney Channel's one hour horrorfest of a special to contend with. Even though it sweeped ANT Farm with 4 million more viewers, it had potential to gain more.

hurr05

[172]Dec 3, 2012

iCarly has a little more appeal than ANT Farm...

Fireofnature

[173]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 13
    It appeals more to me than ANT Farm, that's for sure. I just can't get into that show, but most shows that revolve around trying to be famous or being in a band or singing, just annoy me. I prefer the simpler shows that revolve around family, friendship, hanging out, or even dating. Old fashioned sitcoms can definitely explain it XD. I'm more the Good Luck Charlie and Kickin' It type XD

CaptainKrueger

[174]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 5

schillingklaus wrote:

Chisum is by no means old enough to portray Spencer's dad. I had got grey hair with 35, so Chisum's hair colour does not matter at all. Schneider may sell hin as Spencer's dad to screaming Nathan fangirls, but not to non-na�ve readers and viewers.

Thus it is the holy duty of fanfiction writers to correct the blunder wreaked by Schneider.

Whoa, whoa, whoooooooooa! You're 35 (or older), Schilling? And here I thought you were just some bored teenager/college kid that had nothing better to do than spout idiotic babble about shippings from the Schneider universe and proclaim all of the main characters corrupt and evil. O.o

hurr05

[175]Dec 3, 2012

Fireofnature wrote:
    It appeals more to me than ANT Farm, that's for sure. I just can't get into that show, but most shows that revolve around trying to be famous or being in a band or singing, just annoy me. I prefer the simpler shows that revolve around family, friendship, hanging out, or even dating. Old fashioned sitcoms can definitely explain it XD. I'm more the Good Luck Charlie and Kickin' It type XD
    I LOVE good luck charlie! and you're right, when shows keep it simple, its so much better

Fireofnature

[176]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yea especially. Which brings to mind another type of show I detest, ones like Wizards of waverly place where they all have magic and stuff. It gets old

marcdragicevic

[177]Dec 4, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:

6.4 views is okay...but I wanted it to be a little higher (and beat iSaved Your Life). I mean, tons of episodes have above a 6.4. Such as iPWV, iGAHR, iDo, iOMG, iQC, iPyscho, iSYL, iTTK, iFSM, iDABB, and iGo To Japan.

That's so many episodes above 6.4 million views.

hurr05

[178]Dec 4, 2012

Fireofnature wrote:
    Yea especially. Which brings to mind another type of show I detest, ones like Wizards of waverly place where they all have magic and stuff. It gets old
    i actually liked that show, but it did start to get old after a while. and nowadays, there's all these shows about music or trying to start a band...does anyone notice how little Nick airs How to Rock?

teenj12

[179]Dec 4, 2012
    hurr05 wrote:

Fireofnature wrote:
    i actually liked that show, but it did start to get old after a while. and nowadays, there's all these shows about music or trying to start a band...does anyone notice how little Nick airs How to Rock?

Yup. Apparently How To Rock will end on December 8, 2012. Of course it will be killed quietly and no one will ever hear from it again.

marcdragicevic

[180]Dec 4, 2012
    Maybe Nick. is changing most of the shows on its channel?