We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

QUESTION/ANSWER THREAD. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS updated 22/7/08

readapost

[4161]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 14
    That sounds like a sickness.

Quick doc I have Enma!
    Edited on 08/16/2009 3:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Water78

[4162]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 47
    readapost wrote:
    That sounds like a sickness.

Quick doc I have Enma!

Most of the names in the show sound like diseases

iron-fence

[4163]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 11

Scene: The Clinic, Aang is getting some tests done because he threw up while flying to the grocery store one night

Aang: so doc is it just the flu? or maybe a cough

Doc: No, Aang I don't know how to tell you but... I'll just come out with it. You have the Zukos

Aang: the WHAT?

Doc: The Zukos, pretty much your face is gonna half melt and your gonna get really emotionally confused

Aang: Well Doc what am i gonna do????

Doc: Don't worry Aang, i just need to prescribe you one emo girlfriend and one bad-@ss father figure, take them twice daily

Aang: Is it contagious?

Doc: Just.... stay away from children

Edited on 09/04/2009 1:19am

Water78

[4164]Sep 4, 2009
    iron-fence wrote:

Scene: The Clinic, Aang is getting some tests done because he threw up while flying to the grocery store one night

Doc: No, Aang I don't know how to tell you but... I'll just come out with it. You have the Zukos

Doc: The Zukos, pretty much your face is gonna half melt and your gonna get really emotionally confused

Doc: Don't worry Aang, i just need to prescribe you one emo girlfriend and one bad-@ss father figure, take them twice daily

Aang already showed signes of the zukos in the The Awakening.

Katara: Is there anything you need?
    Aang: I need to redeem myself. I need my honor back.

elementavatar14

[4165]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8

ahhh. the memories. its been too long.

just dropping in for a quickie. ; )

the last time i was on here, there was a huge rumor floating around about the Avatar World being continued. is that still an option or have the creators given up on that?

AllieAllie

[4166]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 22
    The creators have said they would like to create other stories about the avatar world, like another series but with a different story-it wouldn't have the gaang.

Water78

[4167]Sep 15, 2009
    AllieAllie wrote:
    The creators have said they would like to create other stories about the avatar world, like another series but with a different story-it wouldn't have the gaang.

Something i'd like to see is the stories of the past avatars and what they did to change the world and make it the way the world is like now in the show.

Jackson5050

[4168]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    Water78 wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:
    Something i'd like to see is the stories of the past avatars and what they did to change the world and make it the way the world is like now in the show.
    As I have previously stated, a series focusing on the first avatar has the potential to be a spectacular series. That is, in my opinion, the most intriguing plot for a new series.

Water78

[4169]Sep 16, 2009
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    Water78 wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:
    As I have previously stated, a series focusing on the first avatar has the potential to be a spectacular series. That is, in my opinion, the most intriguing plot for a new series.

It will probably never happen, but it is a cool idea.

readapost

[4170]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    iron-fence wrote:

Sweet! reminds me of the Avatar Bloopers.

Nakkie34

[4171]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'm also back to peek how the boards are doing.
    My love for avatar has been burning on a low candle ( but it's still there ) and I was wondering what's up.
    I'm going to run an all nighter and watch season 1 and 2 boxes i've purchased.
    Still, best series ever.

edmasterchaos

[4172]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 41
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    I'm also back to peek how the boards are doing. My love for avatar has been burning on a low candle ( but it's still there ) and I was wondering what's up. I'm going to run an all nighter and watch season 1 and 2 boxes i've purchased. Still, best series ever.
    Hey.
    Nakkie.... did i ever talk with you? ^^;;

Anyway enjoy the show again, and keep posting, we gotta let this place live 'till the movie comes out. =)

Nakkie34

[4173]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 5
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    I'm also back to peek how the boards are doing. My love for avatar has been burning on a low candle ( but it's still there ) and I was wondering what's up. I'm going to run an all nighter and watch season 1 and 2 boxes i've purchased. Still, best series ever.
    Hey.

Anyway enjoy the show again, and keep posting, we gotta let this place live 'till the movie comes out. =)

I understand why people don't come back to the boards now the series has ended. For me it was fear for my avatar addiction and being sucked into old habbits
    I was really adicted for like a year.

Now i'm just waiting for the 3th season box to hit the shelves so i can run me a marathon.

Water78

[4174]Oct 17, 2009
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    Hey.

I understand why people don't come back to the boards now the series has ended. For me it was fear for my avatar addiction and being sucked into old habbits

Now i'm just waiting for the 3th season box to hit the shelves so i can run me a marathon.

it's better for you to buy it on amazon

AvrurakiN

[4175]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    Water78 wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    Hey.

Lol, who buy anything, .. hehe, my love for avatar is free, without any price on it

Water78

[4176]Nov 3, 2009
    AvrurakiN wrote:
    Water78 wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nakkie34 wrote:
    Hey.

Lol, who buy anything, .. hehe, my love for avatar is free, without any price on it

Free will only get you the nick toon network. That's still good

xxnovaxstarxx

[4177]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 8
    I bought all my seasons on itunes. Even though the screen is kind of small, I got used to it, you can lay in bed with it, sit in the car, in the airplane. Traveling is when I watch most of my avatar. I absolutely love the series, and still watch it all the time ^_^

srebak

[4178]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 18

Hypothetically, if Aang had an Air Nomad girlfriend back in the day (before the war and before he was frozen), would he be considered very disloyal to her since he's been making moves on Katara?

Edited on 04/01/2010 6:27am

gilvatar

[4179]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 17
    srebak wrote:

Hypothetically, if Aang had an Air Nomad girlfriend back in the day (before the war and before he was frozen), would he be considered very disloyal to her since he's been making moves on Katara?

She'd be dead...for a long time. I think no.

goldentrophy25

[4180]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 4
    Aside from speculation by the characters, was there anything in the show about how the janitor was brainwashed to think Appa was taken to Whaletail Island?