We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

OFFICIAL "SOZIN'S COMET" THE BOOK thread *POSSIBLY MASSIVE SPOILERS*

WiseLad

[21]May 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    if you want to find out, you can find out

just don't spoil it in here, DBF(if u do it there, you are banned right away, even if with "false facts" ) and other sites where there are members who don't want to be spoiled
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

picaboomman

[21]May 10, 2008
    • level: 18
    piranhapete wrote:
    I want to know what happens. .-. Does that make me a bad person?

no....so do i...but i am determined to wait until july. its only like 2 months and maybe 2 weeks right?

picaboomman

[23]May 10, 2008
    WiseLad wrote:
    if you want to find out, you can find out

just don't spoil it in here, DBF(if u do it there, you are banned right away, even if with "false facts" ) and other sites where there are members who don't want to be spoiled

for some reason...it keeps saying that you posted a new message, but it is always the same

[24]May 10, 2008
    piranhapete wrote:
    No. It doesn't. No one can deny that they want to know what happens in the end. But that's just it. It's the end. After that...that's it. As much as we want to know what happens, a lot of us are loyal enough to themselves and the fandom to not read the book. It's the series finale. We all love spoilers, but think about what happens after Avatar. If you're a dedicated Avatard, what will you do? Making the final episode come sooner only makes it harder on you too.
    Edited on 05/10/2008 8:29am

picaboomman

[25]May 10, 2008
    piranhapete wrote:
    No. It doesn't. No one can deny that they want to know what happens in the end. But that's just it. It's the end. After that...that's it. As much as we want to know what happens, a lot of us are loyal enough to themselves and the fandom to not read the book. It's the series finale. We all love spoilers, but think about what happens after Avatar. If you're a dedicated Avatard, what will you do? Making the final episode come sooner only makes it harder on you too.

this might be one of our toughest decisions yet...well besides the leaked episodes, but i think this is bigger

[26]May 10, 2008
    picaboomman wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:

this might be one of our toughest decisions yet...well besides the leaked episodes, but i think this is bigger

It's WAY bigger. If it's leaked episodes, it's leaked episodes. But if it's the series finale, well, that's an entirely different story. Think about it. Life after Avatar includes a mental break down for some of us here for a few weeks or more. And what else? We really need to start making the most of our time left. It's going to end sooner than we think. Time flies.

picaboomman

[27]May 10, 2008
    picaboomman wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:

It's WAY bigger. If it's leaked episodes, it's leaked episodes. But if it's the series finale, well, that's an entirely different story. Think about it. Life after Avatar includes a mental break down for some of us here for a few weeks or more. And what else? We really need to start making the most of our time left. It's going to end sooner than we think. Time flies.

wow....life without new avatar news...no new episodes....and im talking about after the movies come out. but im still wondering if these "3 original tv movies" are real

[28]May 10, 2008
    picaboomman wrote:
    picaboomman wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:

wow....life without new avatar news...no new episodes....and im talking about after the movies come out. but im still wondering if these "3 original tv movies" are real

Trust me. It's real alright. It's already been confirmed way too many times.
    But I'm just hoping to convert some people to not read the book. It's too crucial.

picaboomman

[29]May 10, 2008
    picaboomman wrote:
    picaboomman wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:

But I'm just hoping to convert some people to not read the book. It's too crucial.

even if i am gonna read the book, im gonna save the ending and not read it. i wait for the finale. if i dont, then after the finale ill buy it for the interview and poster

piranhapete

[30]May 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    picaboomman wrote:
    picaboomman wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:

Yes, but I was majorly, MAJORLY disappointed by the S2 finale (MAJORLY), and if my hopes are going to be let down, I would rather know now. Better, if I like what I hear, I can look forward to the finale without being afraid of having my hopes crushed.

So someone spill! Tell me! PM me now! ...please.

piranhapete

[31]May 10, 2008
    Wow... okay well I found the spoilers, and I think I made the right decision. (This could either mean I liked or disliked what I found.) I will not reveal anything unless requested, however.

Toph_kicks_butt

[32]May 10, 2008
    piranhapete wrote:
    Wow... okay well I found the spoilers, and I think I made the right decision. (This could either mean I liked or disliked what I found.) I will not reveal anything unless requested, however.
    All I want 2 know is of Tokka happens. please don't give me detail, I just want an answer, yes or No?
    I don't want anything thing else that it.

psyche19

[33]May 10, 2008
    • level: 2
    ^ No, sorry

caprayn08

[34]May 10, 2008

piranhapete wrote:

My only request is for you to tell me where you found the spoilers. IF (and thats a big if) I decide I want to spoil myself, I want to see it with my own eyes.

[35]May 10, 2008
    Guys, if you don't want to die early, I suggest you don't spoil the series for yourself.

Shaolina23

[36]May 10, 2008
    • level: 6

Toph_kicks_butt wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:
    All I want 2 know is of Tokka happens. please don't give me detail, I just want an answer, yes or No? I don't want anything thing else that it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Sokka + Sukki making out = no tokka. Plus she managed to join the gang. So yeah, Tokka won't happen.

Edited on 05/10/2008 2:35pm

piranhapete

[37]May 10, 2008
    Toph_kicks_butt wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:
    All I want 2 know is of Tokka happens. please don't give me detail, I just want an answer, yes or No?
    I don't want anything thing else that it.

***SPOILER***
    ---

I found the spoilers here: http://distanthorizons.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=avspoiler&action=display&thread=16371&page=3#891148
    The spoilers are just a few sentences, and they are almost purposefully vague (not sure if this is the fault of the book or the poster), but there are a few things that will spoil a few plotlines. I believe people confirm these spoilers are true a few pages later.

sokkafan2007

[38]May 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to see the finale!

caprayn08

[39]May 10, 2008
    I've read the spoilers, and they don't make the book seem as MASSIVELY spoilerish as daveshanFromGMU made it out to be. Something tells me it was too simplistic to really give us the "flesh" of the finale and it only made me want to see it more in July. Unless it's leaked earlier of course.

picaboomman

[40]May 10, 2008

***SPOILER***