We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

Anime-Destiny1

[41]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    Serena Williams could be playing the new multi-episode villian as the voice actor.?? If not, who knows what character she will play?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

momothelemur

[42]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Has Serena Williams done any acting before? I've only seen (well, heard) her in??a Simpsons episode once...but was she in anything else?

Anime-Destiny1

[43]Mar 22, 2007

momothelemur wrote:
    Has Serena Williams done any acting before? I've only seen (well, heard) her in??a Simpsons episode once...but was she in anything else?

I remember her playing a guest role for a cop show drama.?? However I can't remember if it may be NYPD or CSI.

Edited on 03/22/2007 9:23am

Eman5805

[44]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 14

Even though most already knew, Jet is officially confirmed dead(bottom of story), but nothing was ever said about Smellerbee and Longshot. I wonder if they'll turn up somewhere...

Anime-Destiny1

[45]Mar 22, 2007
    Eman5805 wrote:

Even though most already knew, Jet is officially confirmed dead(bottom of story), but nothing was ever said about Smellerbee and Longshot. I wonder if they'll turn up somewhere...

If it is, then that is unfortunate to happen.

Obelisk20

[46]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    I was just thinking, and i don't know if it was stated in the other topic, but "The Painted Lady" could be about what happened to the Kyoshi warriors(or more specifically Suki), cause the Kyoshi Warriors are Female Warriors that wear Face Paint(Painted Ladies), so I think that episode 3-05 will be about at least Suki.

Anime-Destiny1

[47]Mar 22, 2007

Obelisk20 wrote:
    I was just thinking, and i don't know if it was stated in the other topic, but "The Painted Lady" could be about what happened to the Kyoshi warriors(or more specifically Suki), cause the Kyoshi Warriors are Female Warriors that wear Face Paint(Painted Ladies), so I think that episode 3-05 will be about at least Suki.

A lot of people were thinking about that.?? It seems very likely for that to happen.??

Eman5805

[48]Mar 22, 2007

I think cuz it's such an easy conclusion to draw. You may wind up being wrong...

Anime-Destiny1

[49]Mar 22, 2007
    Eman5805 wrote:

I think cuz it's such an easy conclusion to draw. You may wind up being wrong...

That is also likely, especially with Zuko in the Season 2 Finale.

nyfan

[50]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 20
    Anime-Destiny1 wrote:

momothelemur wrote:

I remember her playing a guest role for a cop show drama.?? However I can't remember if it may be NYPD or CSI.

I also remembered she guest starred on an episode of??My Wife And Kids as an art teacher.

Edited on 03/22/2007 11:26am

Anime-Destiny1

[51]Mar 22, 2007
    nyfan wrote:
    Anime-Destiny1 wrote:

momothelemur wrote:

I also remembered she guest starred on My Wife And Kids as an art teacher.

I have seen a few episodes of that show.?? One of them did feature Serena Williams as a teacher.

momothelemur

[52]Mar 22, 2007
    Anime-Destiny1 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:
    Anime-Destiny1 wrote:

momothelemur wrote:

I also remembered she guest starred on My Wife And Kids as an art teacher.

I have seen a few episodes of that show.?? One of them did feature Serena Williams as a teacher.

Cool, well thanks for answering my question

picketposter14

[53]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    Anime-Destiny1 wrote:

Obelisk20 wrote:

A lot of people were thinking about that.?? It seems very likely for that to happen.??

Well, 3-05 is "The Beach", and according to the source at the bottom of this post, that's an episode similar to Zuko Alone and Appa's Lost Days. But I suppose it could chronicle Suki's whereabouts.

3-03 is The Painted Lady. I could definitely see that having something to do with Suki.

Source: http://dongbufeng.net/site1/content/view/502/160/

katara62

[54]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    what happened to the original season 3 speculation!?

Kas_dude

[55]Mar 22, 2007
    nyfan wrote:

I heard The Beach is going to be an unusal episode, in the line of Zuko Alone and Appa's Lost Days .

Also episode 10 and 11 is going to be a two part episode, that will premere as an hour long movie. What do you think will happen in episode 10 and 11. I posted this earlier before this new thread got started. Here are my theories or predictions. Just to remind you, I predicted Zuko would side with Azula in the season 2 finale, so take for it is worth. I was right once, maybe I will be right again, we will see. My predictions.

I think the gaang will finally make it into the Fire Nation capital, just like in the first season 2 movie, they got into Ba Sing Se, and they will start to wear those disguises.

I also think Zuko will find Ursa, and take a big step in finding himself, Zuko right now is a confused person, he doesn't have a clue what side he wants to be on. Other possible plots and big events which could happen. Not as sure as I am with the above predictions.

We will see Ozai's full face up close

We will find out how close Ozai and Azula really are

Mai and / or Ty Lee will finally switch sides

Aang will visit the Spirit World again

Toph might come out of her shell

http://dongbufeng.net/site1/content/view/502/160/

im not sure about the toph coming out of her shell thing, becuase toph seems to be a pretty open character already.i think 10-11 will probably have alot to do with the spirit world- perhaps what happened to iroh before. hopefully we'll see more waterbenders- maybe even yue.

picketposter14

[56]Mar 22, 2007
    Just a heads up. Jet's dead. Here's confirmation...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40634&type=0

momothelemur

[57]Mar 22, 2007
    Kas_dude wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

I heard The Beach is going to be an unusal episode, in the line of Zuko Alone and Appa's Lost Days .

Also episode 10 and 11 is going to be a two part episode, that will premere as an hour long movie. What do you think will happen in episode 10 and 11. I posted this earlier before this new thread got started. Here are my theories or predictions. Just to remind you, I predicted Zuko would side with Azula in the season 2 finale, so take for it is worth. I was right once, maybe I will be right again, we will see. My predictions.

I think the gaang will finally make it into the Fire Nation capital, just like in the first season 2 movie, they got into Ba Sing Se, and they will start to wear those disguises.

I also think Zuko will find Ursa, and take a big step in finding himself, Zuko right now is a confused person, he doesn't have a clue what side he wants to be on. Other possible plots and big events which could happen. Not as sure as I am with the above predictions.

We will see Ozai's full face up close

We will find out how close Ozai and Azula really are

Mai and / or Ty Lee will finally switch sides

Aang will visit the Spirit World again

Toph might come out of her shell

http://dongbufeng.net/site1/content/view/502/160/

im not sure about the toph coming out of her shell thing, becuase toph seems to be a pretty open character already.i think 10-11 will probably have alot to do with the spirit world- perhaps what happened to iroh before. hopefully we'll see more waterbenders- maybe even yue.

I'll say what a few other people have said, that while Toph is stubborn and opinionated (I don't mean that in a bad way) she hasn't told the GAang anything really about her life before she ran away. She??doesn't talk about herself much. Oh, she also hasn't told them that her father didn't let her go with them, and that she had to run away.

It'd be cool if Yue could come back...perhaps use the line in the Avatar School Time Shipping "Don't make me use my moon powers on you!" because that??quote rocked

nyfan

[58]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 20
    momothelemur wrote:
    I'll say what a few other people have said, that while Toph is stubborn and opinionated (I don't mean that in a bad way) she hasn't told the GAang anything really about her life before she ran away. She??doesn't talk about herself much. Oh, she also hasn't told them that her father didn't let her go with them, and that she had to run away.

That is exactly what I meant. She keeps to herself when it comes to her past, and her family.

Princess_Sasuke

[59]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 7

Eman5805 wrote:
    She's Serena Williams, the tennis player famous for wearing those *ahem* form fitting catsuits and is one of the best in the world.

0.0????OoOoO okay, gotcha

picketposter14

[60]Mar 22, 2007
    nyfan wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

That is exactly what I meant. She keeps to herself when it comes to her past, and her family.

I wonder if we'll ever hear/see Xin Fu and Master Yu again...