We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

gilvatar

[21]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    KMC376 wrote:
    I am SO hoping that Sokka's master will be his Dad. Has anyone noticed that Sokka's relationship with his father is the polar opposite of Zuko's relationship with Ozai?
    ya. all through the Guru I kept imagining Zuko watching and keeping a tally of everything he couldn't say about his father and lookjing sad. oh and at the end of the earthking when Sokka says "you are the nicest sister ever!" would be another tally.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shakes77

[22]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    YEA I DONT THINK IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG UNTILL FALL
    JUST SAYING

Rosary94

[23]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 5
    The episode "The Painted Lady" sounds like the story of a geisha. So far it's the??only thing I can guess what it is.

meninwhite

[24]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 9
    Eman5805 wrote:

It wouldn't make anysense for everyone BUT Aang to get a new 'do. If anything Aang is the one most in need to go incognito. From the beginning of the show, people would only know Aang is the Avatar when they see the arrow. If Aang crew some hair and wore some gauntlets or something, he could go unnoticed for a good lil while right under the Fire Nation's noses. Also, the people in the Fire Natin may think Aang is the one who is evil, since all that propoganda and fact spinning we know the Fire Nation is all about...

Acctually Pooldude told me that includes Aang. Oh and to the guy who said it would take two months well thats how long before the day of black sun. Acctually I think aang will awake after sleeping for at least a week and realize he has fuzz on his head.
    Edited on 03/21/2007 7:34pm

asdhlkd

[25]Mar 21, 2007

*WARNING! SPOILERS OF LAST EPISODE OF SECOND SEASON! IF YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE THIS EPISODE HASN'T AIRED, PLEASE DON"T CONTINUE READING* So at the end, we know that Azula was like "SWOOOOOSHASHA!", and thought she killed Aang. Zuko believed tis as well. Does anyone think Zuko's face at the end of Season 3 meant something else besides the fact he was a total @$$ to his Uncle?

I mean, maybe Zuko is afraid his father will banish him AGAIN to find the NEW avatar! (Ya' know..the whole getting reborn thing)

Or maybe Ozai would banish Azula for "KILLING" Aang. That would make one incredible TV drama.

Pregnancy/Death! ;3

Edited on 03/21/2007 7:49pm
    Edited 3 total times.

the_mental_teen

[26]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    I don't know what to guess for Season 3, though I have crazy ideas, and 1 of them is that in "The Beach", it's probably going to be some shipping episode or a filler like "The Cave of the Two Lovers". Come on, I wasn't the only 1 thinking this!

Also that in "The Headband", I'm guessing it's about a special headband that gives the wearer some big power boosts, but somehow reminds me of "Naruto".

Maybe I'll share more of my thoughts later, I'm still trying to get back into speculating!

pure5gold

[27]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    I have a funny feeling that Season 3 might come out in late April 2007. Reason being, Season 1 started Feb. of 05 and Season 2 started March 06.Season 3... well April 07. Of course I am jsut speculating and am probably wrong. But all the waiting for Season 3 is making me hallucinate!!!

OceanAngel1

[28]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    i wonder if "The Headband" is refering to Toph's?

nyfan

[29]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 20

I heard The Beach is going to be an unusal episode, in the line of Zuko Alone and Appa's Lost Days .

Also episode 10 and 11 is going to be a two part episode, that will premere as an hour long movie. What do you think will happen in episode 10 and 11. I posted this earlier before this new thread got started. Here are my theories or predictions. Just to remind you, I predicted Zuko would side with Azula in the season 2 finale, so take for it is worth. I was right once, maybe I will be right again, we will see. My predictions.

I think the gaang will finally make it into the Fire Nation capital, just like in the first season 2 movie, they got into Ba Sing Se, and they will start to wear those disguises.

I also think Zuko will find Ursa, and take a big step in finding himself, Zuko right now is a confused person, he doesn't have a clue what side he wants to be on. Other possible plots and big events which could happen. Not as sure as I am with the above predictions.

We will see Ozai's full face up close

We will find out how close Ozai and Azula really are

Mai and / or Ty Lee will finally switch sides

Aang will visit the Spirit World again

Toph might come out of her shell

http://dongbufeng.net/site1/content/view/502/160/

Edited on 03/21/2007 8:49pm

Eman5805

[30]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 14
    A new multi episode villian? Sounds promising. Althought the likely fall 2007 airdate is a bit disheartning...

pisdofmogirl

[31]Mar 21, 2007

I posted this in the old forum, but I'll post it again.

I think that Iroh will travel to the spirit world, find a way to escape, and go on the lam. Zuko will most likely have to track him down, and Azula will send Mai & Ty Lee with him to "keep him company". While on the run, Iroh will encounter the GAang and teach Aang Firebending. Then the GAang will face Ozai. Since Avatar Yangchen told Aang in the last exclusive comic (on avatarescape.com) that he would have to have his friends' help, they will all become more proficient in their bending. (Though if push comes to shove, Aang will probably find a way to go into the Avatar State again.)

P. S: I heard that Season 3 is supposed to air 4/27/07. I hope so!!!

free2eatcookies

[32]Mar 21, 2007

the_mental_teen wrote:
    I don't know what to guess for Season 3, though I have crazy ideas, and 1 of them is that in "The Beach", it's probably going to be some shipping episode or a filler like "The Cave of the Two Lovers". Come on, I wasn't the only 1 thinking this! Also that in "The Headband", I'm guessing it's about a special headband that gives the wearer some big power boosts, but somehow reminds me of "Naruto". Maybe I'll share more of my thoughts later, I'm still trying to get back into speculating!

Over at asn they said 3.05 wouldn't be a filler, but that the staff had a fun time making it and that some??scenes wouldnt be shown for unknown reasons. They also said 3.06 would be momentus to the fandom. And no it has nothing to do with shipping. I think it has something to do with the kyoshi warriors

Edited on 03/21/2007 9:53pm

TVMaster10

[33]Mar 21, 2007
    nyfan wrote:

I heard The Beach is going to be an unusal episode, in the line of Zuko Alone and Appa's Lost Days .

Also episode 10 and 11 is going to be a two part episode, that will premere as an hour long movie. What do you think will happen in episode 10 and 11. I posted this earlier before this new thread got started. Here are my theories or predictions. Just to remind you, I predicted Zuko would side with Azula in the season 2 finale, so take for it is worth. I was right once, maybe I will be right again, we will see. My predictions.

I think the gaang will finally make it into the Fire Nation capital, just like in the first season 2 movie, they got into Ba Sing Se, and they will start to wear those disguises.

I also think Zuko will find Ursa, and take a big step in finding himself, Zuko right now is a confused person, he doesn't have a clue what side he wants to be on. Other possible plots and big events which could happen. Not as sure as I am with the above predictions.

We will see Ozai's full face up close

We will find out how close Ozai and Azula really are

Mai and / or Ty Lee will finally switch sides

Aang will visit the Spirit World again

Toph might come out of her shell

http://dongbufeng.net/site1/content/view/502/160/

What do you mean Toph coming out of her shell? What shell? I do hope they develope Tophs character more.

Eman5805

[34]Mar 21, 2007

Something momentus to the fandom sounds like they'll be bringing back a fan favorite, maybe??Jeong Jeong or June may make a return. Or a popular celebrity being cast as a character's voice, which prompts me to bring up this picture from Sifu Kisu's website:

Note: The short guy is Bryan K. I don't think I should have to say who the woman in the middle is...

Edited on 03/21/2007 10:00pm

free2eatcookies

[35]Mar 21, 2007
    Eman5805 wrote:

Something momentus to the fandom sounds like they'll be bringing back a fan favorite, maybe??Jeong Jeong or June may make a return. Or a popular celebrity being cast as a character's voice, which prompts me to bring up this picture from Sifu Kisu's website:

Note: The short guy is Bryan K. I don't think I should have to say who the woman in the middle is...

I??seen that pic a few months ago.??I wonder who's voice she's supposed to be playing

nyfan

[36]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 20

TVMaster10 wrote:
    What do you mean Toph coming out of her shell? What shell? I do hope they develope Tophs character more.

I think Toph will open up more to the other members of the gaang that is what I meant.?? Right now she is very closed about her life and her feelings about her life. She didn't even tell the gaang that she ran away.

I think the character they are going to bring back is Bummi.

Edited on 03/21/2007 10:05pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Gummi_Bear

[37]Mar 22, 2007

gilvatar wrote:
    KMC376 wrote:
    I am SO hoping that Sokka's master will be his Dad. Has anyone noticed that Sokka's relationship with his father is the polar opposite of Zuko's relationship with Ozai?
    ya. all through the Guru I kept imagining Zuko watching and keeping a tally of everything he couldn't say about his father and lookjing sad. oh and at the end of the earthking when Sokka says "you are the nicest sister ever!" would be another tally.

toph is sokkas master bacause he's learning earthbending...thats what i have read the episode is all about

Princess_Sasuke

[38]Mar 22, 2007

obsessedchic1 wrote:
    Okay, when I read the post about good people in the Fire Nation post, it reminds me of the Holocaust and the non-Jews secretely helping the Jews. That was so random...and I guess "The Beach" will be something about that. Although, pooldude's site said that it will be a different episode. Who knows?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!! I, being the religous freak I am, should've thought of that!! Yeah! That makes sense! I mean, not everybody in the FN has to be evil. Actually, I heard they were all under the 'spell' of the Fire Lord's propoganda.

Princess_Sasuke

[39]Mar 22, 2007
    free2eatcookies wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:

I??seen that pic a few months ago.??I wonder who's voice she's supposed to be playing

Again, I'm slow. Who's the women in the middle? Shes a new VA?

Excellent. I heard there is a new villian, whos NOT Azula. Maybe this women is the new villian.

Eman5805

[40]Mar 22, 2007
    She's Serena Williams, the tennis player famous for wearing those *ahem* form fitting catsuits and is one of the best in the world.