We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

Ecfyeti

[161]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    gilvatar wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

I don't want Zuko to join the gAang, it is not in his character. Zuko is a loner, I hope Zuko helps stop Ozai and Azula on his own.

I hope they get to the Fire Nation quickly.

hey, loners are sad (in a pittiful sence no the emotion) pathetic people. Zuko is not a loner.

I wouldn't say Zuko is a loner, persay (he did travel with his uncle all that time), but I don't see him joining the Gaang any time soon either. He just isn't a people person, plus I doubt Katara, Sokka, and Toph would let him join after being inadvertenly responsible for Aang being shot in the back (I would say Aang too, but strangly I don't see him holding a grudge).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eman5805

[162]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    nyfan wrote:

I don't want Zuko to join the gAang, it is not in his character. Zuko is a loner, I hope Zuko helps stop Ozai and Azula on his own.

I don't want Zuko joing Aang because the show is so good cuz of the two seperate but parallel storylines. I'd hate to see Zuko relegated to being all buddy buddy with Aang. I mean the thought of those "Let's get em Zuko." "Right behind you Aang" nauseates me. Same with Zuko teaching Aang Firebending. I'm against Iroh doing it too. Besides, from a story aspect, would Aang and Katara even trust Zuko after that stunt he pulled in "TCoD"? I hope Zuko fights for the good side too, but he doesn't have to join Aang to do it. They could easily take two different paths that lead to the same ending. Or Zuko could stay on the bad side. Either way, as long as Zuko doesn't start riding on Appa(willingly) I'm all for it.

vampking06

[163]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    Kas_dude wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

heres my zuko theory: i think zuko will be betrayed by either ozai or azula early in the season. after which he will venture out to find his long lost mother only to find out that she has been killed by the firenation. this angers him and causes him to join the gaang (inadvertantly) to fight against the fire nation and regain his place on the throne. for some reason, i see a fight between aang and zuko similar to the aang vs jet fight in lake laogai, with the firelord trying to controll zuko, but zuko in the end helps aang take down ozai.

lol, i can see it right now-

ozai: zuko, the fire lord invites you to murder the avatar

Zuko: i am honoured to be your humble slave

no no, not i didnt mean it like that. i meant it would be in the same sense as that fight. ozai might use the blood and family card and make zuko get back into his old habits

TVMaster10

[164]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 4

1. I dont get tokka fans. isnt that why he has suki

2. I dont actully think toph would have a thing against zuko since shes the only one who doesnt know what hes done or like

3. The question I REALLY want answered is why did azula even OFFER zuko for him to join her. Yeah weve asked the whole why zuko joined her, is he really joined with her, blah, blah, blah. But I want to know azulas side. Its not like she needed his help with the di lee and if he helped the avatar that would further mark him as a traitor AND by all accounts shes supposed to hate him. Whats up with that?

Eman5805

[165]Mar 23, 2007
    TVMaster10 wrote:

2. I dont actully think toph would have a thing against zuko since shes the only one who doesnt know what hes done or like

3. The question I REALLY want answered is why did azula even OFFER zuko for him to join her. Yeah weve asked the whole why zuko joined her, is he really joined with her, blah, blah, blah. But I want to know azulas side. Its not like she needed his help with the di lee and if he helped the avatar that would further mark him as a traitor AND by all accounts shes supposed to hate him. Whats up with that?

1. I don't get any shipping fans, that is the least important thing in this show. "I hope Katara and Aang are together in the end!??W00t!????^_^" Personally, don't care if Katara winds up with a ham sandwich.

2. Interesting point, cuz??the one time Toph as actually been near Zuko, they combined attacks along with Aang and Katara when??fighting Azula.

3. I think she was just playing Zuko to get him to come back with her to the Fire Nation and at the same time possibly having Zuko assist in taking down Aang.??Aang and Katara woulda ****ed her up good if Zuko didn't step in...

nyfan

[166]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 20
    Eman5805 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

I don't want Zuko joing Aang because the show is so good cuz of the two seperate but parallel storylines. I'd hate to see Zuko relegated to being all buddy buddy with Aang. I mean the thought of those "Let's get em Zuko." "Right behind you Aang" nauseates me. Same with Zuko teaching Aang Firebending. I'm against Iroh doing it too. Besides, from a story aspect, would Aang and Katara even trust Zuko after that stunt he pulled in "TCoD"? I hope Zuko fights for the good side too, but he doesn't have to join Aang to do it. They could easily take two different paths that lead to the same ending. Or Zuko could stay on the bad side. Either way, as long as Zuko doesn't start riding on Appa(willingly) I'm all for it.

Yeah and didn't anyone else really feel??sick when they saw Zuko be all happy go lucky in The Guru and before he got captured by Azula in Crossroads Of Destiny I want to see Zuko grow as a character, but not grow 4 feet in one day, good character growth is while the character is different from the beginning of the series, he or she still has a lot of the original personality.

I think the reason Azula recruited Zuko, is to drive a wedge between him and Iroh. Before that Iroh was the only true friend / allie Zuko had, but now he doesn't have that anymore. He is at the mercy of Azula, if Azula turns against Zuko, because??he alienated his protential allies (Iroh and the gaang), he is all alone. I am not factoring in that Mai likes him, and might help him.

Edited on 03/23/2007 4:10pm

gilvatar

[167]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 17
    Eman5805 wrote:
    TVMaster10 wrote:

1. I don't get any shipping fans, that is the least important thing in this show. "I hope Katara and Aang are together in the end!??W00t!????^_^" Personally, don't care if Katara winds up with a ham sandwich.

2. Interesting point, cuz??the one time Toph as actually been near Zuko, they combined attacks along with Aang and Katara when??fighting Azula.

3. I think she was just playing Zuko to get him to come back with her to the Fire Nation and at the same time possibly having Zuko assist in taking down Aang.??Aang and Katara woulda ****ed her up good if Zuko didn't step in...

ooooh oooh *raises hand* I know the answer to #3! She's tring what she tried in The Avatar State. Get him to go quietly then say "oh by the way, I just captured you. HAHA"

gilvatar

[168]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 17
    nyfan wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

Yeah and didn't anyone else really feel??sick when they saw Zuko be all happy go lucky in The Guru and before he got captured by Azula in Crossroads Of Destiny I want to see Zuko grow as a character, but not grow 4 feet in one day, good character growth is while the character is different from the beginning of the series, he or she still has a lot of the original personality.

I think the reason Azula recruited Zuko, is to drive a wedge between him and Iroh. Before that Iroh was the only true friend / allie Zuko had, but now he doesn't have that anymore. He is at the mercy of Azula, if Azula turns against Zuko, because??he alienated his protential allies (Iroh and the gaang), he is all alone. I am not factoring in that Mai likes him, and might help him.

Aw come on guys. wouldn't you like to see Zuko try and teach Aang to firebend. Who says he has to be all buddyish with him? he could be like "catch that fire you loser!" were talking some major laughs here. I thought of a few scenerios. scenerio 1

Aang: Zuko you are making me so tense.
    Zuko: tense is good. it keeps you alert.

scenerio 2

Aang: can I please try it with fire now?
    Zuko: no
    Aang: aw come on. please. pleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeeeease!
    Zuko: fine
    *Aang does a firebending move of your choice and sets a tree on fire*
    Aang: was it at least right before I....
    Zuko: *cutting him of* no

+ I want them to talk about the blue spirit too. and for so me reason, I want Appa to pin Zuko down and lick him and I want momo to crawl on his lap and Zuko schratches his ears.

m_i_g_s

[169]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    gilvatar wrote:
    nyfan wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

Aw come on guys. wouldn't you like to see Zuko try and teach Aang to firebend. Who says he has to be all buddyish with him? he could be like "catch that fire you loser!" were talking some major laughs here. I thought of a few scenerios. scenerio 1 Aang: Zuko you are making me so tense. Zuko: tense is good. it keeps you alert. scenerio 2 Aang: can I please try it with fire now? Zuko: no Aang: aw come on. please. pleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeeeease! Zuko: fine *Aang does a firebending move of your choice and sets a tree on fire* Aang: was it at least right before I.... Zuko: *cutting him of* no + I want them to talk about the blue spirit too. and for so me reason, I want Appa to pin Zuko down and lick him and I want momo to crawl on his lap and Zuko schratches his ears.

Now i know y u r in the zuzu stalker club.....

Anyway it makes sence 4 zuko 2 join the GAang because remember it is a kids show so just 4 the kids they would have zuko join them.

TVMaster10

[170]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 4
    gilvatar wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:
    TVMaster10 wrote:

ooooh oooh *raises hand* I know the answer to #3! She's tring what she tried in The Avatar State. Get him to go quietly then say "oh by the way, I just captured you. HAHA"
    I actully think nyfan had a good idea of drving a wedge betwee zuko and iroh. but i dont think she needed zukos help cause she had an army of Dy le. and I still think I mae some??good points on #3

Eman5805

[171]Mar 23, 2007

Forget that...I'm all for this:

Aang: (panting from sparing match with his teacher)
    Unamed Firebender:??Jet's death wasn't your fault.
    Aang:..?
    UF: It was Jet's.
    Aang: What?!? Long Feng was an Earthbender and-
    UF:??Would that have stopped you?
    Aang*anger flares*: I'm the Avatar! I've been trained!
    UF:??Training is nothing! The will is everything!
    *exchange blows, but??the Firebender??knocks??Aang down*
    UF: The??will to??fight!

Later exhange...

UF: To master the element of fire, you must master the??fire element of your mind. Are you ready to begin?
    Aang*exhausted*: I can barely??move...
    UF*kicks Aang*:??The??Fire Lord will not wait for you to get ready!

I'm sure you'll recognize where this came from, but that's the kinda??Firebending training(and teacher)??Aang needs in my opinion. The kind that nearly kills him....

??

Im2Good

[172]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!Come to HipHop's thread "Guess the thing game!!!"

MasterDDR21

[173]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    Kas_dude wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

I checked my usual realible Zip2it gride, and I have some BIG NEWS, some of its good, some of its bad.

Today and all next week Avatar is preempted from its 4: 30 pm et timeslot, in its timeslot today is Fairly Odd Parents as part of a all day FOP marathon, next week will be misc programming all next week, probably shows nominated for KCA in order to promote their award show.

When it returns on?? 4/3, the episode that will air is "The Avatar State", so even in a a one week hitous, it is still sticking with the current order, and "Crossroads Of Destiny" is on pace to air on 4/27 in the 4: 30 timeslot. So a 4/27 premere date is even more likely.

??

WOO!!!

Yeah, there was an uproar back in the first thread when El Tigre replaced it for a day. And Fairly Oddparents just replaced Bato of the Water Tribe today, which really ticked me off.

But like Kas said, we're still on track for April 27th.

Eman5805

[174]Mar 23, 2007
    If it really is going to premire just a lil over a month from now, we should be seeing a commercial for it soon...

picketposter14

[175]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    Okay, so now I'm getting really worked up over this "new multi-episode villain" talk. It's making me wonder if they'll kill off Azula maybe in the first episode, especially if they plan on making a new villain (unless he/her joins Azula)

What does everyone think?

MasterDDR21

[176]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 3

Eman5805 wrote:
    If it really is going to premire just a lil over a month from now, we should be seeing a commercial for it soon...

In the last thread, I wrote:

I kinda pieced together the two theories that I've read about around here, and that's the timeline that I'm on right now. If it's wrong, oh well, there's so many possibilities now I don't really care. Anyway...

POSSIBLE outcome:
    The Book 1 rerun ends March 30th with the 2nd part of Siege of the North. (Or at least it was supposed to, until the recent revelation that all next week's episodes have been canceled.) Then the next day, it's the Kids Choice Awards, where (hopefully) we get the Book 3 trailer. It??just happens to fall??right in between the reruns of Book 1 and 2! Then the Book 2 rerun, and that leads up to the whole "April 27th premiere of Book 3"??thing that's been flying around here.

But heck, it's probably gonna be late fall...Just a hopeful theory.

After reading the first post of this new thread, this has turned more into a prayer than a possibility for me. But I guess we'll see.

Shan_Shadow

[177]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hey, sorry for budging in and all but...

Whatever happened to the Fire Nation Balloon in teh Northern Air Temple episode?

Ever think it will return in Season 3?

m_i_g_s

[178]Mar 23, 2007

The fact of the matter is that no one knows when the season is supposed to premare,the only 2 alternatives right now are April 27th or some time in fall.

so let's just stop talking about it and wait to see what nick says in 2-3 weeks, if it dosen't advertise by then we know it is fall.

Eman5805

[179]Mar 23, 2007

Shan_Shadow wrote:
    Hey, sorry for budging in and all but...

Whatever happened to the Fire Nation Balloon in teh Northern Air Temple episode?

Ever think it will return in Season 3?

Sorry for budging in? Pfft...that is nothing to be sorry for, cuz you aren't budging(butting) in at all. But anyway, consider this:

We never actually saw how Omashu was conquered. All we saw was a couple flaming salvos zoom past??Bumi while he looked out at??the unseen invasion force.??And for some odd reason, the Earth King's palace guards were launching surface to air rocks at Appa. And from the looks of it, they've launched rocks into the air before. Perhaps they've already added war ballons to the arsenal, we just haven't seen them yet...

asdhlkd

[180]Mar 23, 2007
    m_i_g_s wrote:

The fact of the matter is that no one knows when the season is supposed to premare,the only 2 alternatives right now are April 27th or some time in fall.

so let's just stop talking about it and wait to see what nick says in 2-3 weeks, if it dosen't advertise by then we know it is fall.

>> April 27 is just a date a whole bunch of people agreed on...nothing more. Would I love to see it in April? Of course.

Nick is porbably going to announce the date, it goes through the internet for about 5-7 weeks, they start advertising on Nick with a few snip-its for maybe 3-6 weeks, and then they start to show longer commericials for about 2-3 weeks.

THEN we might get an episode. xDDDD