We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

TVMaster10

[141]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 4

To goodgirl: thanks

To clearwater: dont know, read it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph??in the trivia section

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vampking06

[142]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 7

heres my zuko theory: i think zuko will be betrayed by either ozai or azula early in the season. after which he will venture out to find his long lost mother only to find out that she has been killed by the firenation. this angers him and causes him to join the gaang (inadvertantly) to fight against the fire nation and regain his place on the throne. for some reason, i see a fight between aang and zuko similar to the aang vs jet fight in lake laogai, with the firelord trying to controll zuko, but zuko in the end helps aang take down ozai.

Kage_za_Samurai

[144]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    Heres my season 3 taking forever to air theory.

The voice actor for Aang is going through puberty, so they had to redo some episodes thus delaying the airing.

clearwater04

[145]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    TVMaster10 wrote:

To clearwater: dont know, read it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph??in the trivia section

yeah but thats wiki and it can be edited so we don't know for sure. I could say that katara is sleeping with everymale on that show excpet sokka nad thats why most of them die or get hurt.

nyfan

[146]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 20

the_mental_teen wrote:
    Ok, back on topic, my last odd random thought before I'm done for tonight: In an earlier post of mine, I mentioned a Ozai-loyal Waterbender being the new multi-epi villain. Well, it's possible! Remember that 1 wrestler in "The Blind Bandit" that was of the Fire Nation, but still an Earthbender? Although water and fire are opposites, maybe this Ozai-loyal Waterbender was raised by the Fire Nation to be a cruel fighter for Ozai as he fights with waterbending, but as aggresive as firebending. He, just another thought. PEACE OUT!!

That was just an act, a parody of so called Soviet wresters. In the past they had these wrestlers claiming to be from the Sovier Union and loyal to communist, while either they were american wretlers, or actual Russian wrestlers that escpaed from Communist.

Princess_Sasuke

[147]Mar 23, 2007

clearwater04 wrote:
    bag10 wrote:
    Stoh
    bag10 wrote:
    Stoh
    bag10 wrote:
    Stee
    wow yur really a waste of space

LOL, pooldude got to him though. Serves him right, wasting valuable thread space

Kas_dude

[148]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 14

Kage_za_Samurai wrote:
    Heres my season 3 taking forever to air theory. The voice actor for Aang is going through puberty, so they had to redo some episodes thus delaying the airing.

fair point. or maybe they just delayed the production line for episodes. or theyr planning to drive us insane. il let you decide...

Kas_dude

[149]Mar 23, 2007
    clearwater04 wrote:
    TVMaster10 wrote:

yeah but thats wiki and it can be edited so we don't know for sure. I could say that katara is sleeping with everymale on that show excpet sokka nad thats why most of them die or get hurt.

lol, you sure could. btw, on there in sokka it says about him getting together with toph, which is something that i really dont want to happen. i mean, sokkas almost sixteen (or he may already be sixteen), and tophs twelve. brrr... thats just weird... (no offnse is meant to any tokka fans, but it just cant happen)

Kas_dude

[150]Mar 23, 2007
    vampking06 wrote:

heres my zuko theory: i think zuko will be betrayed by either ozai or azula early in the season. after which he will venture out to find his long lost mother only to find out that she has been killed by the firenation. this angers him and causes him to join the gaang (inadvertantly) to fight against the fire nation and regain his place on the throne. for some reason, i see a fight between aang and zuko similar to the aang vs jet fight in lake laogai, with the firelord trying to controll zuko, but zuko in the end helps aang take down ozai.

lol, i can see it right now-

ozai: zuko, the fire lord invites you to murder the avatar

Zuko: i am honoured to be your humble slave

Princess_Sasuke

[151]Mar 23, 2007

the_mental_teen wrote:
    clearwater04 wrote:
    bag10 wrote:
    Stee
    wow i didn't know that people with mental disabilities coul;d type
    Please don't say that, lol, but yeah, please stop with the "Stoh" and "Stee", bugging the cr@p outtuv us all. Anyway, to get more ppl thinking, since ppl are saying that episode 8 or 9 will be a dark episode in the season, is that when we'll see Koh again? If so, I CAN'T WAIT!! He's the only cartoon character that actually gives me goosebumps (both looks and voice...uuugghh...), or maybe when a character is captured or killed. And if a character will be killed off and Ursa appears, might be her, might be what'll turn Zuko berserk and to good...somehow... saying random stuff is what I like to do!! But still, thoughts to think about!

I wonder............Maybe Ursa gets her face stollen by Koh, and Zuko has to go into the spirit world to save her. Meanwhile, Aang is in the spirit world trying to re-enter the Avatar State. Zuko and Aang run into each other, and as they do, they become stuck in the Spirit World until their feud has been settled. Zuko explains to Aang he's only there to save his mother. Aang decideds to be a good person and helps Zuko save his mother. In the process, Aang's face is stollen by Koh. Zuko has his mother, and runs away, leaving Aang. But he feels bad, and goes back saving Aang. But Koh will only release Aang's face for anothers. Ursa decideds to give herself up so Aang can go free. Zuko is distruaght, but allows his mother to go. Ursa warns Zuko not to try to save her again. Zuko and Aang escape the spirit world, and the feud is resolved.

Cheesy, but I like it.

th3pr0phecy

[152]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    SpreadPeace wrote:
    obsessedchic1 wrote:
    Since the arrows are tattos, do you think he can take them off?

lol, I don't think so, they're not rub-on tatoos, they're permanent

lol, tatoos don't have to be rub on to be removed, tatoos can be surgically removed. depending on the size and age of the tatoos, removal may leave a scar.

nyfan

[153]Mar 23, 2007

I checked my usual realible Zip2it gride, and I have some BIG NEWS, some of its good, some of its bad.

Today and all next week Avatar is preempted from its 4: 30 pm et timeslot, in its timeslot today is Fairly Odd Parents as part of a all day FOP marathon, next week will be misc programming all next week, probably shows nominated for KCA in order to promote their award show.

When it returns on?? 4/3, the episode that will air is "The Avatar State", so even in a a one week hitous, it is still sticking with the current order, and "Crossroads Of Destiny" is on pace to air on 4/27 in the 4: 30 timeslot. So a 4/27 premere date is even more likely.

??

Kas_dude

[154]Mar 23, 2007
    nyfan wrote:

I checked my usual realible Zip2it gride, and I have some BIG NEWS, some of its good, some of its bad.

Today and all next week Avatar is preempted from its 4: 30 pm et timeslot, in its timeslot today is Fairly Odd Parents as part of a all day FOP marathon, next week will be misc programming all next week, probably shows nominated for KCA in order to promote their award show.

When it returns on?? 4/3, the episode that will air is "The Avatar State", so even in a a one week hitous, it is still sticking with the current order, and "Crossroads Of Destiny" is on pace to air on 4/27 in the 4: 30 timeslot. So a 4/27 premere date is even more likely.

??

WOO!!!

zuko412

[155]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 8

First off, where's all my friends from the last speculation thread? All I can see are noobs here...

Second, aang's tattoos aren't cheesy stick-on tattoos. They were drilled across his body.

zuko412

[156]Mar 23, 2007
    And how do I get Lois in her skintight red suit on my sig?

horrorkillers

[157]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 3

ok, this is my theory about what's going to happen on season 3:

The Awakening: I think Zuko will come to his scences, and try to free Iroh and leave Azula. The gaang will probably arrive there too, probably tryin to save Iroh. So there will be an incredible first episode battle. I don't think they will be able to free him, he'll probably tell Zuko an important message like "your destiny is in your hands now, you changed it and now you have to do the best of it." Then he'll??rather die or just??stay captive. And Zuko will go with the gaang.

The Headband: I don't think it is referred to a headband, but to the head of the band. I think it will be about Zuko trying to be the "leader" of the gaang, and probably will have a kind of fight with Sokka. In the end they might have to fight together or something, solving the problem.

The Painted Lady: Sokka will be very worried about Suki, and will go back to the place where she was, in the episode 12. He'll try and find her. The title is the painted LADY, so it'll probably be focused on Suki. Or it could be somethin like the appa's lost days episode. A flash back on Suki.

Sokka's Master: After saving/ meeting Suki, they'll decide to go to the Comilian bay (or whatever) to warn sokka an katara's dad about what happened to Ba Sing Se. I think he will be Sokka's Master. Meanwhile, I think Smellerbi and Longshot, after Jet's dead, will consider that the best way to remember him is to make a rebelion against azula, recruiting every earthbender in the city. If you think about it, It's not like all Ba sing se, the enormous city, will follow azula and the Di lee so easely. It can't happen. Maybe, a good turn good be something like Iroh staying in the city as a spy after the free him (cutting his hair off??or something) and then to??become like the head of the rebelion.

The Beach: I'm not really sure about what could happen on this episode, but I think the gaang will decide the time has come to go back to omashu, and build a kind of army includin Bumi, (I'll see you when the time is right). the next episodes, including this one, might be about them trying to recruit that army and going back to omashu. One of them will probably be like Bitter Work but with Zuko teaching him, and having the same problem he had with toph about the opposite. Or perhaps Zuko will go to hard on him and aang might want to stop beacause of the pression.

Another detail everyone seems to have forgotten by now: the war globe the fire nation gained on the battle of the northern air temple hasn't reapeard yet. I don't know hoe they could include it, but I know it will have something to do with this season. The Iroh seeing spirits thing too. He probably went to the spirit world looking for his dead son. there's just one last thing: I don't believe aang will??invade the fire nation on the day of black sun.??because there would be no battle. He wouldn't be deafiting the firelord, because he wouldn't have his firebending, so it wouldn't be a real battle. But they could??use it to recover Ba Sing Se, i don't know...

Well, all this seems like a lot of writting, well it was worse. I had a lot more of details and ideas. But when I was writting them my window closed and now I can't remember everything I wrote.

zuko412

[158]Mar 23, 2007
    horrorkillers wrote:

ok, this is my theory about what's going to happen on season 3:

The Awakening: I think Zuko will come to his scences, and try to free Iroh and leave Azula. The gaang will probably arrive there too, probably tryin to save Iroh. So there will be an incredible first episode battle. I don't think they will be able to free him, he'll probably tell Zuko an important message like "your destiny is in your hands now, you changed it and now you have to do the best of it." Then he'll??rather die or just??stay captive. And Zuko will go with the gaang.

The Headband: I don't think it is referred to a headband, but to the head of the band. I think it will be about Zuko trying to be the "leader" of the gaang, and probably will have a kind of fight with Sokka. In the end they might have to fight together or something, solving the problem.

The Painted Lady: Sokka will be very worried about Suki, and will go back to the place where she was, in the episode 12. He'll try and find her. The title is the painted LADY, so it'll probably be focused on Suki. Or it could be somethin like the appa's lost days episode. A flash back on Suki.

Sokka's Master: After saving/ meeting Suki, they'll decide to go to the Comilian bay (or whatever) to warn sokka an katara's dad about what happened to Ba Sing Se. I think he will be Sokka's Master. Meanwhile, I think Smellerbi and Longshot, after Jet's dead, will consider that the best way to remember him is to make a rebelion against azula, recruiting every earthbender in the city. If you think about it, It's not like all Ba sing se, the enormous city, will follow azula and the Di lee so easely. It can't happen. Maybe, a good turn good be something like Iroh staying in the city as a spy after the free him (cutting his hair off??or something) and then to??become like the head of the rebelion.

The Beach: I'm not really sure about what could happen on this episode, but I think the gaang will decide the time has come to go back to omashu, and build a kind of army includin Bumi, (I'll see you when the time is right). the next episodes, including this one, might be about them trying to recruit that army and going back to omashu. One of them will probably be like Bitter Work but with Zuko teaching him, and having the same problem he had with toph about the opposite. Or perhaps Zuko will go to hard on him and aang might want to stop beacause of the pression.

Another detail everyone seems to have forgotten by now: the war globe the fire nation gained on the battle of the northern air temple hasn't reapeard yet. I don't know hoe they could include it, but I know it will have something to do with this season. The Iroh seeing spirits thing too. He probably went to the spirit world looking for his dead son. there's just one last thing: I don't believe aang will??invade the fire nation on the day of black sun.??because there would be no battle. He wouldn't be deafiting the firelord, because he wouldn't have his firebending, so it wouldn't be a real battle. But they could??use it to recover Ba Sing Se, i don't know...

Well, all this seems like a lot of writting, well it was worse. I had a lot more of details and ideas. But when I was writting them my window closed and now I can't remember everything I wrote.

Sorry, but the plot wont be moving at lightning quick speed. Zuko wont join the GAang in one episode just because he "came to his senses". Believe it or not, after rewatching the Blue Spirit and Siege of the North, he's a bit smarter than to leave Azula so soon.

nyfan

[159]Mar 23, 2007

I don't want Zuko to join the gAang, it is not in his character. Zuko is a loner, I hope Zuko helps stop Ozai and Azula on his own.

I hope they get to the Fire Nation quickly.

gilvatar

[160]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 17
    nyfan wrote:

I don't want Zuko to join the gAang, it is not in his character. Zuko is a loner, I hope Zuko helps stop Ozai and Azula on his own.

I hope they get to the Fire Nation quickly.

hey, loners are sad (in a pittiful sence no the emotion) pathetic people. Zuko is not a loner.