We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Character Relationship Discussion 4

Sokka ship?

Alpha1Niner

[5421]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    We need more George!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

snowprincess456

[5422]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 15
    water3393 wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    water3393 wrote:
    Kataang all the way........oh this brings me back to when that commercial came out and katara and zuko hugged and everyone was all freakin out! But I stayed true! Kataang all the time! I mean, why are we arguing this! Katanng won. Get over it!
    Get over what? The fact that i perfer zutara over kataang...never...lol I miss the old days of this thread...it was good times..

Get over the fact that we (katanngers) won and you (the zutarians) lost big time! I'm sorry! But you can never doubt the will of Mike and Brain (total referance to book 4!) We (again, the kataangers) know we rock and that we are awesome and that our shippeng happened (and yours didn't)

Go Kataang!

oh yes...some pointless debate..this is what I have been waiting for...but the sad fact is most of the other zutarians left...well anyway..ahem....

Zutarians do not care about what is cannon..they only care for what they think will add a little variety to the show to make it seem more complex...they are bold enough to wonder beyond the norm and give possiblilites a try..a better possiblility I might add...what ever does happen in the show has no affect on our shipping spirit for we are united for the common cause of interesting plot lines rather than the cliche main character guy falls in love with main character girl..

water3393

[5423]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    water3393 wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    water3393 wrote:
    Kataang all the way........oh this brings me back to when that commercial came out and katara and zuko hugged and everyone was all freakin out! But I stayed true! Kataang all the time! I mean, why are we arguing this! Katanng won. Get over it!
    Get over what? The fact that i perfer zutara over kataang...never...lol I miss the old days of this thread...it was good times..

Get over the fact that we (katanngers) won and you (the zutarians) lost big time! I'm sorry! But you can never doubt the will of Mike and Brain (total referance to book 4!) We (again, the kataangers) know we rock and that we are awesome and that our shippeng happened (and yours didn't)

Go Kataang!

oh yes...some pointless debate..this is what I have been waiting for...but the sad fact is most of the other zutarians left...well anyway..ahem.... Zutarians do not care about what is cannon..they only care for what they think will add a little variety to the show to make it seem more complex...they are bold enough to wonder beyond the norm and give possiblilites a try..a better possiblility I might add...what ever does happen in the show has no affect on our shipping spirit for we are united for the common cause of interesting plot lines rather than the cliche main character guy falls in love with main character girl..

When you say "intresting plot lines" you mean a fun-spunky waterbender getting together with such a (with no better word, although it fits) "Blah" character. or maybe he's more "phew! Blah!". I can't decide! He's great for a depressed gothic hippy mad dagger lady, but katara needs a little less "blah". You say you don't care about what is written, but that would be choas! Then you could just say that Sokka's a girl and he's dating huru or something purposturous like that! You can't change what is written or your changing complete plot lines and complex stroy boards!

Please, if everyone just went against what was written, we'd have six female Aaangs, and Zhou with no sideburns, and a Momo in a pear tree! You can't just go off and change things! I mean people these days!

MancubusKnight

[5424]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 9

Alpha1Niner wrote:
    We need more George!

We need more IronhxAang

Rock_Goddess_18

[5425]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 17
    Lol at we need more George! I love the idea of Suki and Sokka.^_^ I'm glad it happened in the show. But now I worry about people wanting Tokka instead of George like people who want Zutara...

snowprincess456

[5426]Mar 15, 2009
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:
    Lol at we need more George! I love the idea of Suki and Sokka.^_^ I'm glad it happened in the show. But now I worry about people wanting Tokka instead of George like people who want Zutara...

I like george...

ChopaYaNose

[5427]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 5
    George FTW!!

KikitheFiend

[5428]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 14
    George is s*xy and made of awesome

MancubusKnight

[5429]Mar 17, 2009
    man you guys talk aboout George like hes some hawt meat in a bag of chips. lolwut

PirateCabinGirl

[5430]Mar 17, 2009

Its been one year, one month, and one day since the first message on this forum. Just sayin'. I think, I could have miscalculated-cause im like that

I obviously have nothing better to do, if Im just randomly commenting, but oh well.... Anyways, its obviously Kataang and Maiko at the finale. SukixSokka was left open. I think the offical couples kissed on the finale. Since they didnt, I'm guessing its for the good health of Tokka fans. ( LIKE ME Maybe Tokka happened after the one minute the finale was over, and all the fans were either jumping for joy and crying while the Tokka fans were trying to see if that was actually the finale of the show. Idk. It was so open, my explanation could make sense.

Nightmare_Fan17

[5431]Mar 20, 2009

Suki is Hot!!! She is great and I am glad she is with a good man like Sokka. By the way do you thik Avatar would be good having a scary episode for Halloween? Oh wait, probably Nightmares and Daydreams is good enough.

And as for Toph, I wonder if we can ever be shown what guy she ends up paired with. Sounds like something epic and exciting, also a man for Ty Lee! which should be me because she is hot!

1MMfan

[5432]Mar 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    I am happy with the couples, but I still think Tokka would have been cute. I think Toph ended up with the Duke, even though all they did in the finale was hug.
    As for Ty Lee, well she'll find love.

Nightmare_Fan17

[5433]Apr 1, 2009
    Do ya think Ty Lee enjoys to go sky-diving with her one true love? If she dies, I will meet her in Heaven! And oh yes, do ya think Mai collects bat wings and spider legs?

PirateCabinGirl

[5434]Apr 2, 2009

Meh, something tells me Toph wouldn't just like the Duke so quickly like that. I'm sure she questions why she likes Sokka let alone some random 8 year old. Just saying.

lmao what would Mai do with bat wings and spider legs :]

Rock_Goddess_18

[5435]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 17

^I don't know what Mai would do with bat wings and spider legs either. I just can't seem to trust that Nightmare guy, too creepy... no offense.

Back to topic: I always wondered what could have possibly happened with the ships after the finale was over with this series. Would Katara and Aang and Sokka and Suki been together forever? It may seem likely but as Toph grew older, who would she end up with? Unless you still think that guy would still be good enough for her whose name I keep forgetting...

It looked like at the ending Zuko was gonna remain single, but wait, what's the story between him and Mai? Kind of blurry with my memory but I do recall I think some sort of love scene in part two of the Boiling Rock.

PirateCabinGirl

[5436]Apr 3, 2009

Well I think that maybe Katara and Aang might stay together. Kind of hard to say at their ages, BUT I believe they're pretty good together cause they both bring hope, happiness, to each other and both are optimists, ( or as Sokka would say Liars, say things basically ) Poor Sokka. :] Since Aang is the Avatar and Katara Ms. The Avatar brings hope, those three traits could count for something. They both like to help people, as Katara likes to show in many episodes. Aang kind of has to . So it'd make sense if they stayed together, since their goals are the same.

As for Sokka and Suki, I believe they like each other right now, go figure. Except later on, I believe they would go their separte ways. Suki has her kyoshi warrior duties, and I doubt Sokka is going to want to follow her around forever. Since, Im a Tokka fan , I wanna see it for my benefiting outcome. Toph and Sokka just seem to complete each other, hopefully eventually. But I wouldnt say Tokka would happen right after the finale, like 5 years or something.

Zuko and Mai could stay together, ( with their spiders legs and bat wings ^, jk) Probably cause of fire nation duties. And they've known each other for a long time, and they're proven if they want to leave each other, THEY WILL , and no one is going to stop them. But they dont :]

snowprincess456

[5437]Apr 9, 2009

Go zutara!!

gosh...i never realized how much i missed the random shouting and pointless arguing..

A_Ninja_Am_I

[5438]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    GO TANG!!

JadeBlosssom

[5439]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    I always liked George

Beastgirl2

[5440]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    Mai will become Zuko's firelady, Katara and Aang will eventually get married and have kids, and Toph will eventually grow up and maybe her and Sokka will get together. Ok, so that last part is unlikely, but that's what I would want to happen and what I imagine.