We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Guys, Avatar WILL NOT END forever...

gilvatar

[61]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

1. The sun runs out of hydrogen and kills off the human races
    2. evil dictators force us back into the stone age
    3.global warming kills us all
    4. when people learn how to bend and they kill each other
    5. we go back in time and some one erases the thought of avatar

Don't forget the possibility of Nick agents breaking into our homes and placing a microchip inside our brains that makes us hate Avatar and love Spongebob.
    Edited on 08/05/2008 6:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[62]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    gilvatar wrote:
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

Don't forget the possibility of Nick agents breaking into our homes and placing a microchip inside our brains that makes us hate Avatar and love Spongebob.

Lmao. I think gilvatar has the most probable outcome

Jackson5050

[63]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 12
    Even if there is never a new series, Avatar will still not end forever. There are the live-action movies, the Book 3 Box Set, an Avatar sountrack (not announced, but it will happen) and the Avatar MMO. Also, I suspect there will eventually be an entire series box set featuring all three Books in one set. As anyone can see, Avatar is not ending.

isabelwhatx

[64]Aug 5, 2008
    Not to dampen the moment, but the live action movies might only be the live action movie. The future of Avatar completely depends on the success of the first movie. I am 90% sure it will be a success. But that 10% is bugging me.

Axrendale

[65]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 10

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Not to dampen the moment, but the live action movies might only be the live action movie. The future of Avatar completely depends on the success of the first movie. I am 90% sure it will be a success. But that 10% is bugging me.

Breath in your fearful 10%, isabelwhatx. Embrace it with your inner being. Look into your heart, and from there, into it's heart, and see it, acknowledge it, for what it really is; illusatory. Channel this knowledge, this sureity, into the pure center of your inner Avatar fan, face your faces without flinching, and let them leave you, for in the face of your own true loyalty and hope, they can find no place for themselves.

Hope that helped, if not, just comfort yourself with the knowledge that Bryke are working on this. If it is possible for it to succeed, it will

Edited on 08/05/2008 9:20pm

LondonParisNYC

[66]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Breath in your fearful 10%, isabelwhatx. Embrace it with your inner being. Look into your heart, and from there, into it's heart, and see it, acknowledge it, for what it really is; illusatory. Channel this knowledge, this sureity, into the pure center of your inner Avatar fan, face your faces without flinching, and let them leave you, for in the face of your own true loyalty and hope, they can find no place for themselves.

Hope that helped, if not, just comfort yourself with the knowledge that Bryke are working on this. If it is possible for it to succeed, it will

lol not to totally ruin your eloquently put advice but that guy is so scetch looking lol.

he always scetched me out.

Axrendale

[67]Aug 5, 2008
    LondonParisNYC wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

lol not to totally ruin your eloquently put advice but that guy is so scetch looking lol.

WHAT! You dare to mock the Guru?!!! That is like mocking Yoda for being an ugly green gnome with bad teeth!

Yeah, for some reason, the wise mentor hermit types are rarely good lookers. They're usually the people who have learned to see surface appearances for what they are; irrelevant.

Edited on 08/05/2008 9:49pm

Jackson5050

[68]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 12
    Quit picking on Guru Pathik! Hell, I hope I look as good at 150 years old as he does...

isabelwhatx

[69]Aug 5, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Lmao. But that is the one thing that is so beautiful about this movie, is that Bryke will be there EVERY step of the way. If not, I would extremely doubt the success of the movie. He is what's keeping me strong.

LondonParisNYC

[70]Aug 5, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    LondonParisNYC wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

WHAT! You dare to mock the Guru?!!! That is like mocking Yoda for being an ugly green gnome with bad teeth!

Yeah, for some reason, the wise mentor hermit types are rarely good lookers. They're usually the people who have learned to see surface appearances for what they are; irrelevant.

we need a good looking guru lol.

LondonParisNYC

[71]Aug 5, 2008

Jackson5050 wrote:
    Quit picking on Guru Pathik! Hell, I hope I look as good at 150 years old as he does...

well, true, same.

except i hope i'm still girl =p

isabelwhatx

[72]Aug 5, 2008
    *Clears throat* I actually think Guru Pathik is quite attractive...

morimuraseira

[73]Aug 5, 2008

Thank you so much for the soundtrack link (isabelwhatx).

I knew there was a reason I was reading these forums (even though I rarely even lurk here)

Edited on 08/05/2008 10:55pm

isabelwhatx

[74]Aug 5, 2008
    Ahahahaa. I used to be a lurker as well. Then I gathered some courage and put a post out there. Best idea I've ever had But no problem about the soundtrack link. I wish someone had given it to me instead of having to dig for it for HOURS. *grumbles*

slumshoes

[75]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 5
    gilvatar wrote:
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

Or go back in time and kill Bryke. And in addition to gilvatar's ways AtlA will end, if:

1. ...there is a massive Solar Storm that hits the Earth sending EMPs which shorts every electronic devices like TV on the planet.
    2. Sozin's comet hits the earth. 3. People lost the ability to draw.
    4. Enslaved by an evil alien race from the 6th dimension.
    5. TiVo gets banned.
    6. ...and Disney gets all the rights to Avatar. (Oh, dear God no)

daxxsavio

[76]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    crashblast24 wrote:

Mike & Bryan are making another avatar series, they didn??t confirm it but they hinted it a lot of times, like in CCSD 2007 when the little kid asked is this the last Avatar season they said "For this Story, yes.". and in many interviews when they ask what??s next for avatar they said it??s on the early stages but will be planned out.

So guys, Don??t cry that there??s no book 4 and make petitions about it. There??s gonna be a whole new Avatar series (Avatar: _____) with new main characters and seasons. Personally I think there??s going to be a trilogy (Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avatar: The second series, Avatar: the third and final series).

oh, and if it doesn??t happen........

NICK MUST DIEEEEE!!!!

not only that but the creators said that 'they haven't quite finished with the world of avatar yet.'

not to mention the open ending story line of zuko at the end of episode 321 where zuko asked his father: 'where is my mother?' plus the movies which will hopefully be like the series...AWESOME!!

but i hope that they dont make another series with new main characters because im not quite ready to let go of the aang gang just yet! =D

daxxsavio

[77]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    slumshoes wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

Or go back in time and kill Bryke. And in addition to gilvatar's ways AtlA will end, if: 1. ...there is a massive Solar Storm that hits the Earth sending EMPs which shorts every electronic devices like TV on the planet. 2. Sozin's comet hits the earth. 3. People lost the ability to draw. 4. Enslaved by an evil alien race from the 6th dimension. 5. TiVo gets banned. 6. ...and Disney gets all the rights to Avatar. (Oh, dear God no)

HAHAHAHA! disney get all the rights to avatar...yeah that would suck loads!!

[78]Aug 6, 2008
    daxxsavio wrote:
    slumshoes wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

Or go back in time and kill Bryke. And in addition to gilvatar's ways AtlA will end, if: 1. ...there is a massive Solar Storm that hits the Earth sending EMPs which shorts every electronic devices like TV on the planet. 2. Sozin's comet hits the earth. 3. People lost the ability to draw. 4. Enslaved by an evil alien race from the 6th dimension. 5. TiVo gets banned. 6. ...and Disney gets all the rights to Avatar. (Oh, dear God no)

Well look on the bright side...
    At least Disney knows how to advertise. XD

LondonParisNYC

[79]Aug 6, 2008
    daxxsavio wrote:
    slumshoes wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Water78 wrote:

Ways avatar will end

Well look on the bright side... At least Disney knows how to advertise. XD

yeah true that.

isabelwhatx

[80]Aug 6, 2008
    I've been wondering what would happen if Disney got the rights. I actually think the show would be infinitely more popular. Where I live, at least, it's considered cool to watch Disney . Something about not caring what others think. Ugh. I feel like if Avatar was on it, people would watch it much, much more and not criticize us for it.