We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Guys, Avatar WILL NOT END forever...

Jackson5050

[121]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    Quit hoping for a Book 4. It is never going to happen. There may be a spinoff, but a Book 4 has a 0% chance of happening.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TitanPredator

[122]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5

Jackson5050 wrote:
    Quit hoping for a Book 4. It is never going to happen. There may be a spinoff, but a Book 4 has a 0% chance of happening.

Yeah, I know, but it's a shame I think. I realy would have liked it! But you do you think will happen in the spinoff. More about Aang and co? And if they're going to make a new avatar, waht would happen then?

sonjayRJskillz

[123]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5

I personally hope there is going to be something in the future like a new series but I know it is a long way down the road for that to happen. You also have to consider that Bryke isn't sitting on their asses waiting for their masterpiece to come alive on the big screen, they are focusing on the making of this movie, not on another series. I guess just wait...avatar fans have had to do a lot of that in the past

isabelwhatx

[124]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 14
    THERE IS NO MORE GAANG! NONE! ZIP! NADA! Bryke has SAID there will be no more gAang if there's a new series produced. THERE WILL BE NO BOOK 4. There was only going to be three books and three books ONLY. There is no hope for a book 4 and we should all accept that. This story ended perfectly and you should all be satisfied instead of complaining about loose ends. If you think about it, all the ends were tied. But if you keep having the delusion of a 4th book, then it'll never come to you. /rant

BFC92

[125]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    Who knows they might do a spin off with just Zuko and some other side characters looking for his mother.

isabelwhatx

[126]Aug 12, 2008
    BFC92 wrote:
    Who knows they might do a spin off with just Zuko and some other side characters looking for his mother.

They said it will have NO characters from this series. There will be no Zuko, Ursa, Aang, Katara, Sokka, or anyone for that matter.

[127]Aug 12, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    BFC92 wrote:

They said it will have NO characters from this series. There will be no Zuko, Ursa, Aang, Katara, Sokka, or anyone for that matter.

Why can't they be in flashbacks?

BFC92

[128]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    BFC92 wrote:

Really? That sucks.

Well I guess there is still hope for a direct-to-dvd movie of the series with the characters dealing with some other type of conflict.

isabelwhatx

[129]Aug 12, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    BFC92 wrote:

Why can't they be in flashbacks?

Because Bryke said the new series, if there will be one, will have no relation to the gAang. So, flashbacks are out of the question. Take it up with Bryke if you have a problem.

shadowysea07

[130]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 25
    only a year or 2 till the movies are out

Jackson5050

[131]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 12
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    only a year or 2 till the movies are out
    Call me crazy but should you not have posted this in the movie thread? I suppose it is congruous with the thread's title, so it is no big deal. The movie is approximately 1 year and 9 months away. If I may go a little off topic, it was interesting to read TGB's posts. That troll was quite vexing.

shadowysea07

[132]Sep 30, 2008
    • level: 25
    TitanPredator wrote:

Jackson5050 wrote:

Yeah, I know, but it's a shame I think. I realy would have liked it! But you do you think will happen in the spinoff. More about Aang and co? And if they're going to make a new avatar, waht would happen then?

if there is a spinoff aang will not be in it. none of the current cast will be in it. they will never be mentioned.