We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Dafoose

[9441]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 19
    I have no idea why my icon keeps doing it.

It's stupid facebook hacking into my TV.com account. -_-

I will post my story, but you didn't comment on my parody.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Double09nhalf

[9442]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 10

Dafoose wrote:
    I have no idea why my icon keeps doing it. It's stupid facebook hacking into my TV.com account. -_- I will post my story, but you didn't comment on my parody.

It was funny. I didn't think you were being too serious about it though. That's why i didn't comment.

Dafoose

[9443]Jan 18, 2010
    lol, I have it halfway done, tho. The real thing.

Double09nhalf

[9444]Jan 20, 2010

Well anyway you did post so i guess its my turn again. By the way if you want to catch up then check out my blog or go to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5462828/1/The_Fall_of_the_AirBenders to read it there. Anywho scratch posting b/c... well TV.COM WON'T LET ME!!!!

Edited on 01/20/2010 8:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Dafoose

[9445]Jan 26, 2010
    F***ing facebook.
    I hate you.
    Screwing up my logins and changing my picture.

augh, i give up. No matter how many times I try to disable it, I can't I have no idea how to disable my facebook picture. The stupid website did it all on it's own.
    No freakin clue how it knows I'm Jonathan Doe.

Well, i want to finish my story, I just need more creative juice. Not ready to finish typing it yet.

tHeSpArKz

[9446]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 3
    woah things are still going stronger than i expected here. i mean, i was here three years ago and **** was happening all over the place. well hey, respect goes to tlg, who looks like he's grown up and gotten out of here. i mean for me, the last time i watched an avatar epsiode was like half a year ago. it's so surreal, man, to like, see Eman and PANTHEAN. HA. PANTHEAN. OF ALL PEOPLE, ZOMBIE MAN. dude, really weird ****. tv.com, big part of my life when i was a kid. love this place. and the new vets (oh the irony), double09nhalf, dafoose, i know like absolutely rat piss about you guys, but you seem like nice guys so keep this site active. please. for tlg god rest his soul.

here lies: ||| novoxy's living essence (by self proclaimation) ||| shaoin ||| khun li ||| kapuex ||| synking. ||| tHeSpArKz.

cooldra01

[9447]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 1
    Well, I would like to introduce myself. My site name is cooldra01, and I would like to join this RPG Well, not immediately....I'm busy creating a word doc for the entire storyline, which means each and and every post having to do with the story. Anyone do this before?

Double09nhalf

[9448]Jan 31, 2010

cooldra01 wrote:
    Well, I would like to introduce myself. My site name is cooldra01, and I would like to join this RPG Well, not immediately....I'm busy creating a word doc for the entire storyline, which means each and and every post having to do with the story. Anyone do this before?

Thanks tHeSpArKz but I have to say that this site or at least Avatar RPG is dying. The $%#@*^ site is giving me and dafoose so many problems latley. I mean ever since they updated it to this new format the site its been non-stop bugs. But i do still intend to keep posting... at least until i finish this story.

Anywho, nice to meet you cooldra01. This forum has been going on for quite some time. It has a lot of good stories but you'll have to backtrack through the pages. If you want to read all of mine just check it out on my page under the blogs. We're kinda of a post/read/comment/comment again type of forum and as you can see we definitely need more rpers so feel free and then some.

cooldra01

[9449]Jan 31, 2010

Thanks for the introduction Double9 Some questions just to clarify some things...is this one entire story arc, or several stories over the course of ummmm...473 pages?

Edit: Copied and pasted every post reffering or adding onto the story up to page 6. I'll probably continue to page 10 today, but I want to see how the story pans out. Seems a mess XD. First person and third person are everywhere...I'll just make everything 3rd person for now.

Note: I'm editing some of your work guys, especially the 3rd person and first person conversion. I'm also adding some details as filling, and fixing up the spelling, grammar, and making the mass amounts of flashbacks seem resonable in the first few pages. The plot won't be changed, and most of the Willy Woo series won't be edited at all (except for 3rd person conversion), but Darkboy...ughhhhh. Mass grammar mistakes... I like a challenge anyways! I'll be writing this RPG in story form just in case you guys are wondering why I'm complaining so much

Edited on 02/01/2010 12:50am
    Edited 3 total times.

Double09nhalf

[9450]Feb 1, 2010
    cooldra01 wrote:

Thanks for the introduction Double9 Some questions just to clarify some things...is this one entire story arc, or several stories over the course of ummmm...473 pages?

Edit: Copied and pasted every post reffering or adding onto the story up to page 6. I'll probably continue to page 10 today, but I want to see how the story pans out. Seems a mess XD. First person and third person are everywhere...I'll just make everything 3rd person for now.

Note: I'm editing some of your work guys, especially the 3rd person and first person conversion. I'm also adding some details as filling, and fixing up the spelling, grammar, and making the mass amounts of flashbacks seem resonable in the first few pages. The plot won't be changed, and most of the Willy Woo series won't be edited at all (except for 3rd person conversion), but Darkboy...ughhhhh. Mass grammar mistakes... I like a challenge anyways! I'll be writing this RPG in story form just in case you guys are wondering why I'm complaining so much

As you may have realized, there are several stories that start in the beginning pages of this forum. Some of them meet while others are joined at the hip. Some (like mine) don't meet at all. If you feel the need to amass them/ correct them for your own pleasure, then feel free to do so. But while nobody has copyrights to anything written i still think it better to ask the origonal writers if they want their works reposted etc.

Lastly, i hope that you put your good grammer skills to use in writering your own story b/c i interested in reading it.

cooldra01

[9451]Feb 2, 2010
    Well, thanks, I'll be posting my first story up soon! Just a shout out to any of the writers here, is it fine with you guys if I edit you stories? Nothing drastic of course, simply grammar/spelling changes, and some fill-in words to make the overall story more fluent.

BaiMaoRieji

[9452]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 8
    To mister cooldra: I ask that you do not include my stories in here. I'd absolutely hate to look back and see what a horrible storyteller I used to be.

Eman5805

[9453]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 14
    Ahh, feels weird to be back in my ol' stomping grounds.

And feel free to use my ol' story. It's hilarious for me to remember what my character used to be. Ahhh, good times.

Dafoose

[9454]Feb 12, 2010
    *impales eman with a number two pencil*

YOU READY TO WRITE?!

Eman5805

[9455]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 14
    Dafoose wrote:
    *impales eman with a number two pencil*

YOU READY TO WRITE?!

What the diddle, man? I haven't kill you. Recently.

But, anyway, if I did, I'd just create another new character(cuz I got NO idea how or where I left off with my last one). Freestlyle for him/her, and then realize I like the character and spin off another fanfic on him/her that no one'll read.

So...maybe.

Dafoose

[9456]Feb 16, 2010
    It's just a fleshwound eman.

You too wimpy for a number 2?

Double09nhalf

[9457]Feb 16, 2010

Dafoose wrote:
    It's just a fleshwound eman. You too wimpy for a number 2?

I remember eating pizza for a week. I was scared $%^#less to take a number 2.

djdfire

[9458]Mar 6, 2010

cooldra01 wrote:
    Well, thanks, I'll be posting my first story up soon! Just a shout out to any of the writers here, is it fine with you guys if I edit you stories? Nothing drastic of course, simply grammar/spelling changes, and some fill-in words to make the overall story more fluent.
    I won't mind. I know my writing back then was...well yea not that good. lol but hey, it should be interesting to it.

ThatLostGuy

[9459]Mar 17, 2010
    • level: 11
    I'm still alive guys

Sorry I haven't posted here in about 5 months but I am still ALIVE and kickin, homedawgs. How is everyone?

Dafoose

[9460]Apr 13, 2010
    I'm fine.

Sorry I haven't posted much either...
    I am so busy. X_X

I have to put everything I do for fun on the internet on hold.