We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Double09nhalf

[9501]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 10

hiddenboy wrote:
    bloodbore8 wrote:
    Alright, thanks, Double09nhalf. If anyone wants to include me in their story they can, I might make one later, and if anyone wants to be in one of mine tell me
    i would like to be apert of your story!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't already recieved a reply: try PMing him...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Double09nhalf

[9502]Aug 25, 2010

I'm so wasted right now. ~~~~can't think crooked~~~ lololololololol etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lt. Suzume - firebender (hot chick)

Commander Tseng - Old salt - firebender

~~back to just after the temple inhabitants mutilation~~

----------

Lieutenant Suzume had dealt with many different and difficult situations. Being a female officer brought many more troubles than she would care to recall. From insubordination to the daily staring eyes, the female lieutenant had to constantly throw up a wall of composure. Saving face became her daily, if not every other daily, motto since the beginning of her commission. She fought for her honor with words and actions and proved herself through blade and strategy. Nothing could faze her short of losing the commander she had come to admire.

Well, that and taking care of this small child the commander put in my care, thought Suzume as she held the boy's hand walking down the mountain side.

Behind her she could hear the muffled laugh of her subordinates joking at her expense. A quick glare to the rear sent chills down the jesters' spine. Stone-face returned, she clenched her dignity with an iron will and counted the steps back to the camp with eagerness. At the bottom of the mountain, horses were brought for the officers. Suzume mounted the horse and assisted the boy as he fumbled with the stirrups. With the child hugging her waist, the lieutenant rejoined the formation with a light tap to the horse's sides. As they rode, she lifted up her elbow and glanced at the white mess of hair that pressed against her back. She then felt the sensation of something moist running down her back. The lieutenant could hear it but she was certain that the boy was crying.

"Lieutenant Suzume!"

The lieutenant snapped her head around and saw Commander Tseng riding up on his own horse. "Sir," she replied rendering the proper salute.

The commander bit his lip; a sign that meant he was about to say something discretely. Suzume leaned towards the commander as he spoke.

"Before I give you your orders I need your analysis of the boy. His… well current behavior in accordance with his situation will warrant special attention until we figure out a more permanent setting."

"Well sir, he has been very obedient an cooperative. He has also been very silent and self contained. I believe he currently crying as well."

"Yes… hmm. It is good that he's crying but I do not want to wean him just yet. You see the child…" The commander leaned in closer and whispered into the lieutenant's ear. "From what one of the detainees has told me, the boy has just lost his mother to the attack. That aside, he isn't old enough to know how to deal with the pain he's feeling." Commander Tseng then pulled his reigns back and trotted his horse around to the other side of the lieutenant. A bad taste collected in Suzume's mouth as the commander smiled at her.

"So in collecting what I know so far, I deem it best that the boy stay in your care until told otherwise. I do realize what this means but presently it can't be helped and I don't trust anyone else to do the job correctly."

The female lieutenant felt the color escape her face as the commander assigned her as babysitter to the survivor.

"As you carry out your task in whatever ways you deem fit be weary of his behavior but also think of his pain. I will have supply bring anther sleeping cot to your quarters along the appropriate blankets and so on…"

Suzume felt faint for a single moment as her composer cracked.

"Lastly," the commander continued, "I need you to go and alert medical immediately and tell them to be ready for our unconscious patient. Now make haste and deliver the message. After that you are dismissed to situate the boy."

The Lieutenant's lip quivered as she saluted the commander one more time and rode ahead towards the campsite. A few minutes later she came upon the northern watch position and informed them of the situation. Arriving at the medical tent, Suzume dismounted with the boy and walked though the flaps. The first person they saw was one of the nurses changing the caste of a soldier's leg.

"Aida," spoke of Suzume, "I need you to prepare for an incoming patient."

"Lieutenant Suzume, I didn't hear you coming…"

The nurse's face started turning green and her face started shaking. "Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" The nurse continued to scream and got up only to let the soldier's leg fall hitting the bed.

Suzume looked herself over but found nothing noteworthy but when she turned to the boy she found half his lower face caked with blood. She immediately grabbed a clean sheet off one of the beds and applied a good portion of it to his face. At that moment Yuri came running from the back room and followed Aida's pointing finger.

"Lieutenant is everybody okay," asked Yuri as she grabbed a big gauze patch and, rushing over, applied it to Suzume's back. "What happened? Your back… it's dry?"

Suzume twisted around and found a patch of dried blood trailing down her uniform.

"Oh that must be the boy's blood. He was riding with me… I thought he was crying… he never made a sound and wasn't bleeding when I first saw him."

Yuri scanned the boys face for fresh blood. She had to admit that the white hair with that amount of blood looked very surreal. "It may look like a lot of blood but I don't believe he's even lost half a pint. I'll bring a wet sponge and clean his face off but good luck get the stain out of your uniform ma'am."

"That, is none of your concern. Just clean the boy up so I can leave."

Yuri came back a moment later and cleaned off the boys face. After all the dried blood was gone she found that the source of the bleeding was a small and very recent scar in the shape of a tear.

"The scar doesn't seem to be very deep and the bleeding has stopped so I do not think a bandage will be necessary. Just make sure he gets extra food and water tonight. But um… who is he?"

Suzume propped the boy onto a nearby bed them beckoned the nurse away from him. "I have not been told his name but he now the sole survivor of the northern air-temple."

"Oooo, that's got to be rough on him, He is so young."

"But that aside I've been directed to tell you that the woman we've been chasing is going to be brought here first. She's unconscious and maybe injured."

"You mean the air-bending woman who destroyed the Western air-temple?"

Both women turned around to find the little boy listening intently with an unending gaze. Yuri put her hand to her mouth while Suzume turned around and made a constipated face.

"Hmmph, well we'll being running along."

"Ah, yes… he should be fine now but if the bleeding should continue please notify me."

Yuri tried to right off what just happened but she could feel in her gut that something was wrong.

Later that evening Suzume took the boy to the chow hall for dinner. The menu consisted of a tossup between soup or rice. Both received their meals and sat down to eat. As he ate she saw a speck of rice stuck to his cheek. With the tip of her finger, she swiped it off and ate it herself. Stillness hovered over the entire tent as she saw everybody staring at her. With a single movement she flicked a knife she had hidden on her person at the tents middle pole. The sound of metal striking wood was soon followed by the tent's inhabitants continuing there evening meal. Suzume, meanwhile, was sucking down the hot broth from her bowl to hide her glowing red face.

````````````````

hiddenboy

[9503]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 1

so how do i start of my story am i continuing from were you left your story or do i make my own up?

Double09nhalf

[9504]Aug 27, 2010

hiddenboy wrote:

so how do i start of my story am i continuing from were you left your story or do i make my own up?

You don't start where i left off. You make your own story or ask to join someone elses. 1st make a plot 2nd fill that plot 3rd make it good and have fun

alexia_dream

[9505]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 3
    Does anyone use this forum anymore?

Eman5805

[9506]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 14

In a word: no.

Since the series ended, no traffic. But even then, the long hiatus that Nick burned us with killed a lot of hits. Casual viewers eventually lost interest. Though, this RPG was busier back then so... Yeah.

Also, apparently you registered to this website...tomorrow.

Double09nhalf

[9508]Sep 30, 2010

Eman5805 wrote:

Since the series ended, no traffic. But even then, the long hiatus that Nick burned us with killed a lot of hits. Casual viewers eventually lost interest. Though, this RPG was busier back then so... Yeah.

Right now I blame the movie. Terrible, awful, ^%#$%^ movie. Horrible and shameless acting. The actors didn't hit the right notes (Except for maybe Zuko) and the plot was rushed with NOOOO character develpment at all. It was like they figured that only pure fans where going to see it for the bending and nothing else. M. Night Sh%$alot ruined a good story without a second thought. Crushing entire cities together and switching key plot develpments backwards. Belovedsecondary characters where wiped out as the movie rushed past them to its own conclusion and demise. I am sick of hollywood taking good works of liturature and awesome TV shows and tarnishing their image with a half-assed attempted movies just so they can line their pockets with what measley fortune the movie makes. Sorry had to vent it somewhere.

alexia_dream

[9509]Oct 1, 2010

Well, I am going to create a bender and a little part of a story because I love the show.

alexia_dream

[9510]Oct 2, 2010

Name: Mei-Li

Bender Type: Fire and water

Height: 5'

Weight: 80 lbs.

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Black

~~~~~~~~~~~

A small figure walked steadily as the rain poured down relentlessly from the black sky above. It seemed the town was deserted. Doors closed, curtains pulled, lights off. Everyone was sleeping. Except Mei-Li. She was on a mission. The first part of her plan was done. Over with. So far, so good. It didn't have to be this way, one part of her brain argued. No, this is what has to be done, argued another part. No matter was had to be done, I promised myself I would do it, she thought. The rain washed away her tears. She kept going. Walking. Running. Scrambling. Crawling. Desperately. The sun started to peek over the horizon at her. They'll know soon, she knew. They will come to take me away. Seeing a small cave in the mountain she partially scaled during the night, Mei-Li pulled herself inside and blacked out from exhaustion and despair.

Edited on 10/04/2010 6:24pm

Double09nhalf

[9511]Oct 4, 2010

Pretty intense. Keep it up. Glad to see some new people here.

hiddenboy

[9512]Oct 5, 2010
    • level: 1

sorry it took so long

after leaving the north pole a group of water benders came with me. i didnt feel so comfortable i had never liked them they were the bullies of the school i went to when i was back at the north pole, they were called billie, dillian, tyler and keiron. i hated them as much as they hated me, i know something was up. then the next day i woke up and they were all awake starring me down, then they circled me befor i could react they all attacked without any water im useless.the next thing i know i was in a comfortable bed when i look up a bunch old people were surrounding me i noticed they were wearing orange and yellow they must be airbender lucky me and then i went unconsus.

Double09nhalf

[9513]Oct 5, 2010

hiddenboy wrote:

sorry it took so long

after leaving the north pole a group of water benders came with me. i didnt feel so comfortable i had never liked them they were the bullies of the school i went to when i was back at the north pole, they were called billie, dillian, tyler and keiron. i hated them as much as they hated me, i know something was up. then the next day i woke up and they were all awake starring me down, then they circled me befor i could react they all attacked without any water im useless.the next thing i know i was in a comfortable bed when i look up a bunch old people were surrounding me i noticed they were wearing orange and yellow they must be airbender lucky me and then i went unconsus.

Hiddenboy please precede your story with at least your character's name and bending ability if any.

alexia_dream

[9514]Oct 5, 2010
    hiddenboy wrote:

sorry it took so long

I'm so confused. Punctuation and capitals please??

Dafoose

[9515]Oct 6, 2010
    • level: 19

hiddenboy wrote:

sorry it took so long

I lol'd.

hysterically.

Double09nhalf

[9516]Oct 9, 2010

Hey dafoose what does this mean

Errors: Tag p may not have attribute class
    Tag p may not have attribute style
    Tag p may not have attribute class
    It won't let me post

Dafoose

[9517]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 19
    Double09nhalf wrote:

It won't let me post

I have no idea. It does that to me too.

It's been doing that since TV.com was updated in 2008. -_- That's the main reason I don't like posting here anymore.

Double09nhalf

[9518]Oct 11, 2010

Dafoose wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Tag p may not have attribute style It won't let me post

I have no idea. It does that to me too. It's been doing that since TV.com was updated in 2008. -_- That's the main reason I don't like posting here anymore.

This is the first i've heard about it/ had it happen... wierd and not to mention the last straw.

I give up. Website be damned.

alexia_dream

[9519]Oct 11, 2010

"No, this can't be happening. No…. no…. stop! Get away from her! Leave her alone!" Mei-Li woke with a start. She was breathing heavy. Peering outside the cave, she found that the sun was in the east, not too far above the horizon. She had only been asleep for a few hours. No wonder she was so tired. She sighed. In her rush to leave, she didn't bring any food with her. It didn't matter anyway. She didn't want anything from him. No, she didn't want anything at all.

There was only one place for her to go where they wouldn't come looking for her: the Earth Kingdom.

Mei-Li stood up and stretched. She had a long day ahead of her.

The little village she lived in was by the ocean, on an island neighboring Ember Island. To get to the Earth Kingdom, all she would have to do is infiltrate the navy shipyard, hop on a navy ship without being seen, and not get discovered before the ship docks in an Earth Kingdom port. Simple, right? Ha, if only.

The navy shipyard was about an hour's walk from Mei-Li's cave. Walking through the woods so she would not be seen, she had to climb over and under logs and scramble through thorns. It took a little longer than it would have if she went on the road, and her clothes were torn and rough. Oh well, she thought. I'll have to get rid of these clothes anyway. I'm not going to blend in the Earth Kingdom with red clothes.

The shipyard wasn't heavily guarded. No Fire Nation citizens would go in there anyway. Mei-Li lurked along the walls and through the partially open gate. She had to squeeze through the crack because it was locked, but not tightly. Staying out of sight of the watchtowers, Mei-Li worked her way to the docks. She weighed the odds. Going on a larger ship meant more people to hide from, but a smaller ship meant less places to hide. A smaller ship, she decided, would be better.

The metal docks were loud. If she hid in a barrel or box of supplies, she would be brought on to the ship. Nearby her hiding spot from which she was watching everything, there was a big box of plums near a dock with a smaller navy ship anchored to it. No one was around. Mei-Li scampered to the box and lifted the lid. The box was only half full, so she slid inside and curled up, ready to wait.

After awhile, the box was picked up, moved, and jostled. And so was Mei-Li. She could feel the box being carried up a ramp, passed down a ladder, and plopped on a pile of supplies. She heard the muffled sound of the horn as the giant hunk of metal pulled away from the dock.

The ride was boring. Soldiers passed from time to time, but no one discovered the girl in the plum box. Mei-Li dozed off a little, and when a horn blared, she banged her head on the cover of the box. Grimacing, she listened to see if anyone was nearby to hear the sound. It didn't seem so. She waited awhile.

After what seemed like forever, Mei-Li's box was being moved. It was brought out of the ship, and seems like it was brought onto a different ship. She heard the casting off whistle. She knew she had to get out of the box, even just for awhile. Her legs were cramping and her neck hurt. Carefully lifting the lid off, she peered out. No one in sight. She slid out and closed the lid, making sure to remember which box she was in. There was two doors and a ladder leading out of the storage room she was in. She decided the ladder was a good choice, even if it was risky. She needed the good, clean, fresh air.

Slowly ascending the ladder, she looked out across the deck. It was deserted, and the moon was high in the sky. She stayed along the wall so that the captain wouldn't see her.

The stars were amazing. They winked at her from their place on the black, velvety sky. She remembered her mom teaching her about the stars and the directions. She crushed the thought immediately. It made her sad. And emotion is weakness. Wait, she thought. To go to the Earth Kingdom, we have to go east. This isn't right.

Mei-Li stopped. She was on the only Fire Nation navy ship that wasn't heading to the Earth Kingdom – the ship was heading south.

TheGreatAvatar

[9520]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 4

Eman5805 wrote:

lol 4 years later...

youre still here?

i just finished rewatching the entire avatar series for the 6th time out of boredom and then i remember this thread so i came back and its still alive lol

i reread some of the old posts..and damn i had one hell of an imagination