We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

vegnegun

[141]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 11

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    Also if you are going to add something it CAN'T be 2 sestences, this is an RPG not a chat.
    uhhh..maybe if u want the other character(s) that ure interacting with to make the choice of what to do next..u leave it to them...
    i know we can make actions for other ppl, but what if we dont want to...

Agreed... Unless you are not interacting with other ppl.

But, Leodegarioiii does make a good point about two sentences not being a good story addition.

I personally think that if you are purposely leaving a hole in the story so that another person can take action, than that's cool, but you should make sure your person does a recap if it's something short like that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rin-tori

[142]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rin had been traveling on foot for days. She was honestly exhausted.

The wind felt nice on her cheeks and blew her hair in the wind, covered by a black veil to conceal it. She didn't want to attract attention. The wind didn't ease her aching legs and feet, however, and the sun wouldn't set for another hour or so. She continued along the main road to Ba Sing Se with no hesitation.

TheGreatAvatar

[143]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 4
    Rin-tori wrote:

The wind felt nice on her cheeks and blew her hair in the wind, covered by a black veil to conceal it. She didn't want to attract attention. The wind didn't ease her aching legs and feet, however, and the sun wouldn't set for another hour or so. She continued along the main road to Ba Sing Se with no hesitation.

where are you?

vegnegun

[144]Nov 20, 2006

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:
    Rin had been traveling on foot for days. She was honestly exhausted. The wind felt nice on her cheeks and blew her hair in the wind, covered by a black veil to conceal it. She didn't want to attract attention. The wind didn't ease her aching legs and feet, however, and the sun wouldn't set for another hour or so. She continued along the main road to Ba Sing Se with no hesitation.
    where are you?

Good question. And what is your bending. Just a tip, next time you post, do it like this:

NAME (BENDING/OTHER)

story**********************************************************************

This helps us, the readers keep track of who you're character is and what their form of self-defense is(AKA Bending or Martial Arts) And , also, when you start, you should clearly state where you are. I could tell where you're going, but not where you're coming from.??

ThatLostGuy

[145]Nov 20, 2006
    Rin-tori wrote:

Where the heck did you come from, who are you, lol! GO to this website and read up, you are breaking a lot of rules without even knowing it...
    www.freewebs.com/avatarRPG

Rin-tori

[146]Nov 20, 2006
    Whoops. I'll make sure to do that from now on. Sorry! ^^;

Rin-tori

[147]Nov 20, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:

Where the heck did you come from, who are you, lol! GO to this website and read up, you are breaking a lot of rules without even knowing it...

I am?! Ohmygawd I'm sorry. >.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[148]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    (Hey guys, we're getting kinda distracted here. Last we left off, the gang had just met a Fire Nation guard, and Willy Woo or Rex have to decide if they're going to fight or not. Orinth isn't gonna fight because he's had enough annoyances for a day)

TheGreatAvatar

[149]Nov 20, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:

hey..i just wanted to know if my character is all set...u no...if im breaking any rules i don know of, things i can change

ThatLostGuy

[150]Nov 20, 2006
    So far I have a character description message from Orinth (Kyoshi-Jitsu) and General Scorch (vegnegun)....I am still waiting for a lot more people....The posted character details on the website will be up tomorrow...

TheGreatAvatar

[151]Nov 20, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:
    (Hey guys, we're getting kinda distracted here. Last we left off, the gang had just met a Fire Nation guard, and Willy Woo or Rex have to decide if they're going to fight or not. Orinth isn't gonna fight because he's had enough annoyances for a day)

agreed..come on guys=)

Eman5805

[152]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 14

Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

And also Rexsten??is harboring??thoughts of possibly??killing Willy Woo just??to test out the upgrade of the Ricochet Rock. But is he serious or joking to himself?

Kyusho-Jitsu

[153]Nov 20, 2006
    (Dunno if Rex is serious, hope he's not, but we really should get back on track. Someone hurry up and make a decision. I say we run because we've had enough encounters for a day. Plus you guys need to hold your end of the bargain and tell??Orinth about the white eyed men)
    Edited on 11/20/2006 7:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ThatLostGuy

[154]Nov 20, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- A Fire Nation guard approached??Willy's group??as they were leaving Omashu. He asked if everything was okay. Orinth had had enough annoyances for a day. He left the decision to fight or not on Willy's and Rex's hands.-

Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    -
    A myserious Fire Nation guard walked towards us and he said, "Is everything okay?" I saw that Rexsten was laughing to himself about something and that Orinth was muttering something about his mom to himself. So, I figured that I was the only sane person and that I should do the talking. I said to the fire nation guard, "Ummm, yes sir. Everything is fine." The fire nation guard walked even closer and he said, "Well, I saw rocks and fire flying everywhere and... Hey, you aren't fire benders. Intruders! Intruder alert!" I said to myslef, "Dam, I thought the dark would hide our faces and he would think we were fire benders. Guess not!" I stomped the ground as the fire nation guard was still yelling "Intruders". I launched a rock wall at him and it sent him flying. He was lying on the ground and I yelled, "Rexsten, Ornith, lets go. RUN!"

Leodegarioiii

[155]Nov 20, 2006

Dark Shadow, Shujaka( Expert Assassin)

The sky was dark, my daggers sharp... it was time to play.

I ran out of the empty house and use my knives to climb to a tall building, i was near the palace.

The only way to enter the palace without being detected wa by above. So i ran from the residential place to some trees surrounding the palace. The Dai-Li patrolled the the forest. One of them was walking toward my, but darkness made it impossible for him to see me, when he was about 4 feet from me grabed his neck with a quick move, I used my daggers to menace him.

"If you move may slip, you don't want that to happen do you"- i said in a calm but dark voice.

"Who... ho are you"- said the?? scared agent.

"I'm the monster under your bed, and i'm not going to let you go back to sleep until you tell me how many guard are on the roof"

"there's nine..." - he said.

"good boy... now where is the king's chamber??"

"I...I can't tell you that"

"YOU WILL TELL ME" - i said with strenght.

"The middle...on the m..."

Before he could finish i cutted his throat and leaved the body near a tree.

Now it was just matter of getting to the palace roof.

Edited on 11/20/2006 8:03pm

TheGreatAvatar

[157]Nov 20, 2006
    1 of the 3 kids launched a boulder straight at my chest..i fell in pain
    i grunted as i got up
    the kids were running pretty fast
    "thats one powerful kid...we may have a problem"

4 fire nation guards approach asking what happened
    i said
    "3 kids are escaping...atleast 1 of them is a earthbender...that 1 hit me square in the chest"
    "gather up some men, ill go ahead"

vegnegun

[158]Nov 20, 2006

Scorch had been flying for a few hours now and the sun began to show. Scorch began to get tired and began to fall toward the earth. He woke up and regained his flight-pattern.

"Ugh, I can't believe how out of it I've been," said Scorch. He saw a small town down bellow and decided to rest there. He walked through the streets and every civilian gave him a strange look. Some guy with a cart full of cabbages got between Scorch and the kart. Scorch didn't know what that was about and found the local inn. He rested for a little while, until he heard the sounds of fire in the city streets. Scorch quickly ran outside to see some Fire Nation troops destroying the town.

"NOOOO," exclaimed a far off voice, "my cabbages!" Scorch confronted the soilders directly and told them to stop the attack. They refused and began to attack him.

"Fine, I tried to do this peacefully!" exclaimed Scorch. He encased his body in fire and, surprisingly, the armor didn't melt. He threw a ball of fire at one of their battle tanks.

"General Scorch!" exclaimed a familiar voice, "by order of Firelord Ozon, you are under arrest for treason!" Scorch looked around and saw his second in command, Rampage. Rampage didn't have any bending of his own, but used a gigiantic red axe and a projectile system in his armor that shot daggers. He had a burn mark around his face that would be a perminent reminder of the first time he had betryed his commanding officer.

"Hmm, Rampage," said Scorch, "I was expecting??more of a challenge!"

"Silence, traitor," said Rampage.

"You are calling me a traitor?" asked Scorch. Rampage was probably the worst person to ever have as a second in command due to the fact he was always trying to stab his commanding officer in the back.?? Scorch threw a ball of fire at Rampage, but he shot a dagger at the fire ball, forcing it to explode.

"Love the new look," said Rampage, "good-bye!" He threw his axe at Scorch, which was almost the size of Scorch, but Scorch grabbed it, swung around, and hurled it back at Rampage. Rampage caught it with no trouble. Rampage jumped toward Scorch and grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the ground.

"Hmm, that was always why you couldn't succuessfully betray me," said Scorch, "you didn't have any control of your emotions!" Scorch kicked Rampage it the jgut and forced him to fall. "I will tell you one more time: leave!"

"Never," said Rampage and he threw his axe again. This time, Rampage had caught??Scorch off guard..??Scorch took the blow directly to the gut and fell onto the ground; he was knocked out. Rampage walked over to Scorch and picked him up. Scorch's eyes began to glow red and Scorch emitted a very large amount of fire, forcing Rampage to let go and step back. Scorch slammed his hands on the ground, forcing the earth to turn into molten rock and spew fire, creating a dome of fire around Scorch and Rampage. Scorch jumped into the dome and disappeared.

"I don't know what you think you're doing," said Rampage, "but it won't work!" Scorch jumped out of the dome and seemed to attack Rampage. But the Scorch that attacked Rampage was merely a duplicate. The real Scorch jumped out from behind Rampage and forced him to fall on the ground gasping for air. The ground went back to normal and the dome disappeared. Scorch stood in front of Rampage.

"Ugh, Fire troops," said Rampage, "retreat. Scorch, even though I couldn't destroy you, my commanding officer will!" The troops took Rampage and dragged him away. Scorch's eyes stopped glowing and he fell to his knees and finally on his face.

A mysterious girl took Scorch to her cabin to heal him.

Edited on 11/21/2006 7:50pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[159]Nov 20, 2006

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- As the group ran for their dear lives, the hustling of a group of Firebenders could be heard echoing behind them. After a while Orinth decided it was time to stop. "I think we're safe for now." he said. "They won't be able to track us across the desert. ." A long pause was only broken by Rex's yelling.

"That was so STUPID!" he screamed. "We didn't even do anything!"

Orinth wasn't paying attention.??"That man... he wasn't normal. I've fought many Firebenders, but as of now I have never faced someone like him. He could tell my every move. It wasn't until I stopped thinking about the fight and went all out that I was able to wound him... He is strong. And I couldn't even track him after he went down the tunnel. I don't know why... but when I was fighting him... I was scared."

"Ohhhh... so you're a pipsqueak AND a coward!" said Willy.

"WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT I SWEAR YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL CUT YOU UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND EAT 'EM!" screamed Orinth.

"Ehehehehhh.... calm down I was just kidding." replied Willy.

"Okay, whatever. But you have to keep your end of the deal. Tell me about my tribe."-

Kyusho-Jitsu

[160]Nov 20, 2006

lol Scorch you're getting a 'lil overpowered there

And you called yourself "Reno" at one point