We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Aftermath 4 : The winner is....SPOILERS allowed here.....

MabinogiFan

[41]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 6
    Can you guys do us all a favor and DON"T post any spoilers?

I heard there was a leaked image that shows the winner, and I DO NOT want to see it. So please don't post it. Don't even talk about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imverybasic

[42]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 16

alagaesian wrote:
    Gwent didn't get anything but a chance to go to Owen's party with Trent. Unfortunately, due to Owen's impulsiveness and the cheese-cellar thing, they might not have a party unless Duncan/Beth decides to fork over 10-15% of the cash.

I'm guessing that Duncan would then have to pull an Owen in order to even things out, because I mean let's face it: Duncan has performed several antagonistic getsures and has gotten away with it. And the worst that has happened to him is that he's been pantsed by Harold. That bruises the ego, maybe, but that sort of thing pales in comparison to what Heather recieved for punishment. So something else has to happen to Duncan if he plans to walk away with the money.

Edited on 12/09/2009 7:30pm

shishkabob999

[43]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    MabinogiFan wrote:

I heard there was a leaked image that shows the winner, and I DO NOT want to see it. So please don't post it. Don't even talk about it.

Quick, everyone start looking for that picture NOW.

shishkabob999

[44]Dec 9, 2009
    Also, double post, but CN just showed another Beth-centric commercial with no apparant Duncan counterpart... saying she just might take it.

Now I'm even more certain she's winning.

BomberFman34

[45]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    MabinogiFan wrote:

That's your problem not ours. The topic title says SPOILERS ALLOWED, so if you don't want to see 'em, get out. I, for one, would love to see this picture...

As for Beth vs Duncan, I cannot even begin to fathom why the directors of TDA would stack Beth, a minor character of TDI and a generally unpopular one at that, against Duncan, one of the (if not the most) popular characters on the show, and expect the people to vote even remotely evenly. Not really the best of ideas on their part...

iamtunk

[46]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    is it possible that, if they created 2 endings, that the picture is from the alternate ending?

alagaesian

[47]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 12
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Also, double post, but CN just showed another Beth-centric commercial with no apparant Duncan counterpart... saying she just might take it.

Oh, THAT commecial. There's actually a Duncan version of it. You can see it on the CN TDA webpage. But, from the looks of the commercials, it is pretty obvious that Beth is the protagonist out of the two of them.

On another note, what about Brady? If they're going to have her lose and then throw her out the window when season three rolls around, they have to tie off her storylines. Meaning, the whole Beth X Harold thing. Anyone else thinking that he's going to make an appearance to settle that?

shishkabob999

[48]Dec 10, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:

Oh, THAT commecial. There's actually a Duncan version of it. You can see it on the CN TDA webpage. But, from the looks of the commercials, it is pretty obvious that Beth is the protagonist out of the two of them.

No, there are multiple commercials for Beth. The only one I've seen that has a Duncan counterpart is the "review" of their "performance".

DuncanFan1516

[49]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    That doesn't mean anything, they could have more Beth commercials on to throw you off, or they just put more Beth ones together. I haven't seen a Beth commercial at all, only seen Duncan a couple times.

HaydenAvery

[50]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    well a new preview showed up. eva will be speaking. as for the old preview...there was a scene where they are all in the aftermath studio and i counted 19 contestants. harold, beth and duncan were missing and the aftermath screen showed the hole in the wall challenge and duncan. this leads me to believe harold will be involved in the winner choice big time. after all that plot he got with beth could lead to a hard decision.

tigerty101

[51]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    If anyone was still wondering why cn.com's best.game.ever had a few extra studies, they decided to make the last 3 all for this episode. The last 3 studies are the aftermath site, the prop storehouse/control room (no enemies, just a few screens), and a set for a party to make fun of chris (probably just reference to Geoff and Bridgette showing embaressing things of Chris).

DuncanFan1516

[52]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    Yeah I noticed that with the studios, the last 3 ended up being split into 3 different things in one day. I was wondering if they had just added 23 and 24 by mistake or to fool us but then they had a plan

I wonder if with Harold seeming to be involved if maybe it's not that WE voted, but the castmates voted, and the tie-breaker is Harold, but he actually struggles with the decision (for some reason) like he can't get over Beth kissing him or something and forgives Duncan or something and then can't make a decision which makes Harold the key player in the end.

Either way I hope Duncan wins, but as long as Duncan's ending is in English and I can find it I'm happy to be able to say he "technically" won somewhere...I get the feeling he'll win in the US though, maybe Beth where Gwen won or something...

DC-Dude

[53]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 26
    lastmarshmallow wrote:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/POLLSERVER/results/49258.html

Beth is A

Duncan is B

I think this should pretty much quell all doubts that Duncan will win. Why would CN show us the poll results if they didn't intend to follow them?

Oh, when have I heard that before? Oh, that's right! I MENTIONED IT ON A DIFFERENT THREAD!

But kudos for the link, dude!

shishkabob999

[54]Dec 10, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    well a new preview showed up. eva will be speaking.

Where's the new preview?

HaydenAvery

[55]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    it aired after the daily 4:30 showing of TDA. it will be on again.

pixarprincess

[56]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 13
    Can't you give us an online link or something? I can't watch it on tv .

Also, like some people have pointed out, since Beth won't be in TDM, theey should try and wrap up her storylines even she doesn't win. Like will she EVER get over Harold and/or Brady?

BTW quick theory; assuming that Brady is the real deal, and Beth really DID break up with him, does anyone else think of the possibililty that maybe, just maybe, Brady will appear on the aftermath tonight? Then he and Beth can make up and go to Paris or something. Which totally goes along with why she's probably not in the next season, win or lose.

lastmarshmallow

[57]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    DC-Dude wrote:
    lastmarshmallow wrote:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/POLLSERVER/results/49258.html

Beth is A

Duncan is B

I think this should pretty much quell all doubts that Duncan will win. Why would CN show us the poll results if they didn't intend to follow them?

Oh, when have I heard that before? Oh, that's right! I MENTIONED IT ON A DIFFERENT THREAD!

But kudos for the link, dude!

Yeah, I know. That's how I found out about it. You didn't provide a link so I decided to post one here.

maritimer00

[58]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 71
    Heh....Chris gets to see footage of himself he didn't want shown while at an airport....

maritimer00

[59]Dec 10, 2009
    Heh...they tied in the Hole in the Wall challenge...

maritimer00

[60]Dec 10, 2009
    Duncan wins...and the alternate ending is posted at Teletoon.com