We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

When will spongebob end?

When do you think?

finnysohr

[121]Jul 27, 2013
    • level: 12

starfish98 wrote:

finnysohr wrote:

But that wasn't the first example of downfalls, everyone heard about the downfall of spongebob, which was in 2002, 8 years before 2010. 2010 only was when wikias started being deserted.

Yep, SpongeBob pretty much died in 2002. And before wikias, sites like MySpace and tv.com were slowly dying as well around 2008-2009.

I think spongebob didn't go downhill until Season 6.

WIKI DOWNFALL TIMELINE

2010 = The start of the wiki downfalls. The 'great wiki migration' wasn't so serious here although.

2011 = The popular wikis are beginning to be shut down. Some were even shut down immediately.

2012 = The extremely popular wikis are starting to vanish. While other wikis were either deserted or got the boot.

2013 = Other wikis such as Family Guy, Mario Wiki, Spongebob wikis, and others are very slowly being deserted. All the regular wikis are now gone.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

History12346

[122]Aug 12, 2013
    • level: 1

I think it will end in 2016 because that's probably when Season 10 will end! But they may announce Season 11 near the end of Season 10! I really hope it never ends but it has too!

finnysohr

[123]Aug 12, 2013

History12346 wrote:

I think it will end in 2016 because that's probably when Season 10 will end! But they may announce Season 11 near the end of Season 10! I really hope it never ends but it has too!

Only young females want Spongebob to go on forever. I think it's in a horrible state right now

thephantom

[124]Aug 20, 2013
    • level: 4
    I think 2017 and Beyond. Not because I want it to continue but because its nick's cash cow. They are going to milk it for everything its worth. I'll also probably have a long after life in syndication

finnysohr

[126]Aug 20, 2013

thephantom wrote:
    I think 2017 and Beyond. Not because I want it to continue but because its nick's cash cow. They are going to milk it for everything its worth. I'll also probably have a long after life in syndication

2017 AND BEYOND? OH HELL NO! Maybe it'll end after Season 10.

thephantom

[127]Aug 28, 2013
    I would have cancelled it after Season 6. Thats when it became unwatchable

finnysohr

[128]Aug 29, 2013

thephantom wrote:

I would have ended it after Season 5. Sometimes I think I would have even ended it after Season 3. It should have stayed cancelled. But NO, Nickelodeon is like the human version of Mr. Krabs so in 2003 they revived it with new episodes. They were not as good as Seasons 1 and Season 3, and as mediocre as Season 2. Season 5 was great, and the only three bad episodes were Atlantis Squarepantis, To Love A Patty, and SpongeHenge. Then Season 6 sucked, and the only decent episodes were House Fancy and The Splinter. Even The Splinter was a bit bad. And then in Season 7 we get even worse episodes such as The Clash Of Triton, Earworm, Abrasive Side, Whelk Attack, The Masterpiece, Kracked Krabs, Yours Mine and Mine, Hide And Then What Happens, The Cent Of Money, Rodeo Daze, and the only good episode in Season 7 was One Coarse Meal.

In fact, One Coarse Meal was the final good episode of the series. So you get it, Spongebob sucks now.

ayranci2

[129]Aug 31, 2013
    • level: 5

finnysohr wrote:

thephantom wrote:

I would have ended it after Season 5. Sometimes I think I would have even ended it after Season 3. It should have stayed cancelled. But NO, Nickelodeon is like the human version of Mr. Krabs so in 2003 they revived it with new episodes. They were not as good as Seasons 1 and Season 3, and as mediocre as Season 2. Season 5 was great, and the only three bad episodes were Atlantis Squarepantis, To Love A Patty, and SpongeHenge. Then Season 6 sucked, and the only decent episodes were House Fancy and The Splinter. Even The Splinter was a bit bad. And then in Season 7 we get even worse episodes such as The Clash Of Triton, Earworm, Abrasive Side, Whelk Attack, The Masterpiece, Kracked Krabs, Yours Mine and Mine, Hide And Then What Happens, The Cent Of Money, Rodeo Daze, and the only good episode in Season 7 was One Coarse Meal.

In fact, One Coarse Meal was the final good episode of the series. So you get it, Spongebob sucks now.

What? You said SpongeBob never go downhill and season 4-present was better. Now you're saying It went downhill after season 6? Why do you keep changingyour opinions?

Many people saying that SpongeBob went downhill is getting too old. It's just so annoying. Believe it or not,I still like this show. I agree that It went downhill after movie but It's still a great show. I like all seasons, except season 6. In fact, I thinkSpongeBob improved after season 8-9. You hate all season 8 and 9 episodes (even Plankton's Pet, which is a hilarious and heartwarming episode), some episodes of season 1-3 but you like The Splinter (One of the most disgusting, uncreative and unfunny episodes of SpongeBob) and One Coarse Meal (You think this is the last good episode? It's just another jerk Mr. Krabs episode)? What's wrong with you? Also you said "ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS (Atlantis SquarePantis) SHOULD DIE". ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can understand why you hate this special and I don't like this special too but It's not terrible as many people says andsome people, including @PIGGYDOOM like this special and they don't deserve to die!!!I still love this show and I'll continue to love it butI don't want this show to continue forever too. Every show needs to end, even The Simpsons but I still like that show too. Also STOP saying SpongeBob sucks or something like that on your reviews!!!We get it. You hate new SpongeBob. I wish people stop saying that post movie episodes are terrible.

finnysohr

[130]Aug 31, 2013

ayranci2 wrote:

finnysohr wrote:

thephantom wrote:

What? You said SpongeBob never go downhill and season 4-present was better. Now you're saying It went downhill after season 6? Why do you keep changingyour opinions?

Many people saying that SpongeBob went downhill is getting too old. It's just so annoying. Believe it or not,I still like this show. I agree that It went downhill after movie but It's still a great show. I like all seasons, except season 6. In fact, I thinkSpongeBob improved after season 8-9. You hate all season 8 and 9 episodes (even Plankton's Pet, which is a hilarious and heartwarming episode), some episodes of season 1-3 but you like The Splinter (One of the most disgusting, uncreative and unfunny episodes of SpongeBob) and One Coarse Meal (You think this is the last good episode? It's just another jerk Mr. Krabs episode)? What's wrong with you? Also you said "ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS (Atlantis SquarePantis) SHOULD DIE". ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can understand why you hate this special and I don't like this special too but It's not terrible as many people says andsome people, including @PIGGYDOOM like this special and they don't deserve to die!!!I still love this show and I'll continue to love it butI don't want this show to continue forever too. Every show needs to end, even The Simpsons but I still like that show too. Also STOP saying SpongeBob sucks or something like that on your reviews!!!We get it. You hate new SpongeBob. I wish people stop saying that post movie episodes are terrible.

Hey, I changed my mind about Spongebob's decline. Spongebob DOES suck now, and I don't like The Splinter that much, I just rate it meh.

Edited on 08/31/2013 6:30pm

thephantom

[131]Sep 5, 2013
    The Splinter, Penny Foolish,and House Fancy are the show's worst episodes

ayranci2

[132]Sep 6, 2013
    • level: 5

thephantom wrote:
    The Splinter, Penny Foolish,and House Fancy are the show's worst episodes

The Splinter and Penny Foolish episodes are terrible but not House Fancy. Toenail scene was disgusting but the rest of this episode was good. At least Squidward won at the end.