We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The New SpongeBob Forum Committee

clapmaster

[561]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 20
    Ok speaking of the consensus, why didn't the Forum Committee thread not get pinned like we all agreed on earlier? That and the consensus also agreed that we get the reviews thread unpinned also.

If nobody mines I will PM TVTomeShadow to do this for us tonight once I get home from school
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SeaSpongez

[562]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 14
    Guys, enough about pinned threads. There's a MUCH bigger issue...HATERS.

that70sguy92

[563]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 16
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    Well, there's nothing we can to about them.

SeaSpongez

[564]Sep 22, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    We HAVE to do something. I don't care what, I'm sure if we try we can get them to at least not stay here long term. I will not rest until they get out of these forums.

that70sguy92

[565]Sep 22, 2009
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    We HAVE to do something. I don't care what, I'm sure if we try we can get them to at least not stay here long term. I will not rest until they get out of these forums.
    There's no way to do that, though. And if you yell at them (you know what I mean ), then they can report you. If they troll, report it. Report and ignore. That's all.

CF3689

[566]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 22

SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:

I hate the haters, too(), but the only thing you can do is just report them, because yelling & arguing with them could get you in trouble.

SeaSpongez

[567]Sep 22, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    There's no way to do that, though. And if you yell at them (you know what I mean ), then they can report you. If they troll, report it. Report and ignore. That's all.
    But most of them are clearly here just to bash the show but at the same time aren't technically violating the TOS, so I CAN'T report them. I am SERIOUSLY considering going back to a SpongeBob-specific board like SBMania.

that70sguy92

[568]Sep 22, 2009
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    But most of them are clearly here just to bash the show but at the same time aren't technically violating the TOS, so I CAN'T report them. I am SERIOUSLY considering going back to a SpongeBob-specific board like SBMania.
    Then ignore them. Don't overreact like that. And I know who you're talking about, and they haven't really posted here in a couple of days. Who knows? They could be banned, or they could have lost hope.

SeaSpongez

[569]Sep 23, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    Then ignore them. Don't overreact like that. And I know who you're talking about, and they haven't really posted here in a couple of days. Who knows? They could be banned, or they could have lost hope.
    I've tried to ignore them. I've been ignoring them for four days. I CAN'T.

It's NOT overreacting. I don't go on forums just to see my favorite show get bashed.

But maybe, if we don't have someone like that user for a couple days, maybe I'll be able to stay.

SpongeSebastian

[570]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 41
    clapmaster wrote:
    Ok speaking of the consensus, why didn't the Forum Committee thread not get pinned like we all agreed on earlier? That and the consensus also agreed that we get the reviews thread unpinned also.

If nobody mines I will PM TVTomeShadow to do this for us tonight once I get home from school
    I don't think we should pin this thread as there's enough pinned threads as it is.

As for the "haters", just ignore them and report their posts. Talking back at them will only result in yourself getting a TOS (which I know a lot of people have been getting lately).

HaydenAvery

[571]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 21
    im now joining the committee and roaring to go!

SpongeSebastian

[572]Sep 25, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    im now joining the committee and roaring to go!
    Welcome!

HaydenAvery

[573]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 21
    glad to be here.

CDCB

[574]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 34
    Under SpongeSebastian's suggestion, I'm bringing my complaints about the Deap Sea Trivia Challenge thread into here. Since I'm assuming everyone's already seen them, I'll just leave the next comment to whoever.

SeaSpongez

[575]Sep 29, 2009
    CDCB wrote:
    Under SpongeSebastian's suggestion, I'm bringing my complaints about the Deap Sea Trivia Challenge thread into here. Since I'm assuming everyone's already seen them, I'll just leave the next comment to whoever.
    I kind of like the current format. If we let everyone answer the question, almost everybody will get a point every round. 1 point per round is good IMO.

that70sguy92

[576]Sep 29, 2009
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    CDCB wrote:
    I kind of like the current format. If we let everyone answer the question, almost everybody will get a point every round. 1 point per round is good IMO.
    I think the format is fine. First come, first serve.

CDCB

[577]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 34

that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

But some people like myself can never make it. In my opinion, everyone should have a chance. It's your basic example of fairness.

SpongeSebastian

[578]Sep 30, 2009
    CDCB wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

But some people like myself can never make it. In my opinion, everyone should have a chance. It's your basic example of fairness.

I've come up with something that supports your idea, CDCB. How about we give extra points to the first person to answer and only one point to each of the users who answer afterwards?

clapmaster

[579]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

I've come up with something that supports your idea, CDCB. How about we give extra points to the first person to answer and only one point to each of the users who answer afterwards?

I actually like that idea, maybe a half a point to everyone who answers afterwards perhaps?

CF3689

[580]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 22
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    CDCB wrote:

I like that idea.