We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The New SpongeBob Forum Committee

that70sguy92

[521]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    DC-Dude wrote:

CDCB wrote:
    Can I join now? Or is it too late?

Of course you can join! You gotta be at LEAST a level 10- and you're a level 21!

Oh, and commenting on the last two pages of comments, I completely agree with clapmaster- but I know a perfect way for a quiz show to work. One person asks a question, and then the post below answers it and then asks a new question. It's simple, but if we want something like Jeopardy, we might wanna all be online at the same time.

I think we should do something like "Who Wants to be a SpongeBob Trivia Millionaire?" or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpongeSebastian

[522]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 41
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

CDCB wrote:

Of course you can join! You gotta be at LEAST a level 10- and you're a level 21!

Oh, and commenting on the last two pages of comments, I completely agree with clapmaster- but I know a perfect way for a quiz show to work. One person asks a question, and then the post below answers it and then asks a new question. It's simple, but if we want something like Jeopardy, we might wanna all be online at the same time.

I think we should do something like "Who Wants to be a SpongeBob Trivia Millionaire?" or something.
    I don't know. I don't really think that game will be pin-worthy.

KingofKlubs13

[523]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

CDCB wrote:

What about How Much of Spongebob Do You Know?

CDCB

[524]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 34
    KingofKlubs13 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

CDCB wrote:

I actually like that idea. It would be neat to see something like that.

CF3689

[525]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    KingofKlubs13 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

CDCB wrote:

I like that idea

DC-Dude

[526]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 26

And then How Much SpongeBob Do YOU Know? could be like this:

POST 1: What is the name of the episode where everyone thinks Gary has Mad Snail Disease?

POST 2: Once Bitten.

POST 2: (continued) What is the voice actress of SpongeBob's Grandma...

and so forth.

that70sguy92

[527]Sep 9, 2009
    DC-Dude wrote:

POST 1: What is the name of the episode where everyone thinks Gary has Mad Snail Disease?

and so forth.

Well I think we should start with easier questions than that.

SeaSpongez

[528]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    Is anyone gonna post this game thread anytime soon, or are we gonna need some verification from TVTome_Shadow?

DC-Dude

[529]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 26
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

and so forth.

Well I think we should start with easier questions than that.

I know, I was just making an example.

And to answer your question, SeaSpongez, I'm not sure. Maybe we'll wait a little bit.

clapmaster

[530]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    I like the idea of How Much SpongeBob Do You Know, but of course we need more verifications from the Committee members.

Also, I am going to PM TVTomeShadow within the next two days to ask him if we can get this pinned and have the Reviews topic unpinned since us spin-off fanatics know that the topic will not die out. Anyone want to stop me ?

SeaSpongez

[531]Sep 10, 2009
    clapmaster wrote:
    I like the idea of How Much SpongeBob Do You Know, but of course we need more verifications from the Committee members.

Also, I am going to PM TVTomeShadow within the next two days to ask him if we can get this pinned and have the Reviews topic unpinned since us spin-off fanatics know that the topic will not die out. Anyone want to stop me ?
    YES!!!!

I like having two pinned topics related to my historic spin-off thread! :'(

SpongeSebastian

[532]Sep 11, 2009
    Then that means we'll have to un-pin the "Worst Episode Ever" game (my suggestion), since the mods only want 4 game threads on this forum.

CDCB

[533]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 34

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Then that means we'll have to un-pin the "Worst Episode Ever" game (my suggestion), since the mods only want 4 game threads on this forum.

You've got a point there. Man, I wish the mods would allow more game threads. It would make adding this quiz a lot easier.

JellyFishJammer

[534]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 29
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I don't think that would be fair, I mean, what makes The best Episode Ever Contest better than the worst one. I think they both should stay, and the spin-off reviews one should get unpinned, because I'm sure it'll remain on the front page anyways.

And I love the trivia game idea.

SeaSpongez

[535]Sep 12, 2009
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I don't think that would be fair, I mean, what makes The best Episode Ever Contest better than the worst one. I think they both should stay, and the spin-off reviews one should get unpinned, because I'm sure it'll remain on the front page anyways.

And I love the trivia game idea.
    I don't think any Episode Contest should be pinned, but the Best IS more deservent of the pinned status, because it has more posts and is older.

clapmaster

[536]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well Hurt or Heal Madness is pretty much dead, keeping it around for post comments is just wrong if we are doing things by that way

SeaSpongez

[537]Sep 12, 2009
    clapmaster wrote:
    Well Hurt or Heal Madness is pretty much dead, keeping it around for post comments is just wrong if we are doing things by that way
    Gosh, if we're gonna get a thread unpinned, maybe that should be the one, but I honestly can't imagine the forum without it.

that70sguy92

[538]Sep 12, 2009
    SeaSpongez wrote:
    clapmaster wrote:
    Gosh, if we're gonna get a thread unpinned, maybe that should be the one, but I honestly can't imagine the forum without it.
    It'll still be there, just unpinned. And yeah, that gets my vote for unpinning.

SpongeSebastian

[539]Sep 12, 2009
    Personally, I think the Worst Episode Ever game should be the one to leave. It just doesn't seem quite right having two game threads of the same basic theme pinned, when we can replace it with a game thread of a totally unique theme like this one. But one of the game threads DOES have to go because the mods only allow 4 game threads per forum.

that70sguy92

[540]Sep 12, 2009
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Personally, I think the Worst Episode Ever game should be the one to leave. It just doesn't seem quite right having two game threads of the same basic theme pinned, when we can replace it with a game thread of a totally unique theme like this one. But one of the game threads DOES have to go because the mods only allow 4 game threads per forum.
    Well based on traffic, it would just be logical to unpin Hurt & Heal Madness.