We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

66ers

[21]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 8

S6.1-101. Perry Vs. Patrick, Pierce & Penny

A+

I really loved this epsiode. It was funny, and I think that the epsidoe really changed the series. I would really love to see this! I loved the part when he lost almost all of his power. I think that lot's of people would love to see this on TV. I know that I would!

Edited on 01/02/2009 11:18am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pandamoo2

[22]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 9

haha whoops

I accidentally just did a bunch of reviews on the other thread

my bad....anyways review if you can! I LOVE YOU ALL!

PokeSponge123

[23]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    6. Return of Spongesally
    A+

Absolutely fantastic. You have a wonderful imagination, and I don't know where you get those amazing ideas! They are very imaginative (a lot more than mine anyway.) 10/10.

7. Return of Dennis
    A+

Another fantastic episode! I must admit I only started paying close attention at the end of the second season, but now I'm reading them properly, I'm truly amazed! Fantastic episode! 10/10!

Pandamoo2

[24]Jan 2, 2009

Thanks PokeSponge if you think these are imaginative...just wait and see what I have in store for the last two seasons.

Anyways...

Review: Perry Vs. Patrick, Pierce & Penny
    Grade: A
    Wow! What a comeback for a great show. Oliver seems kindof sinister, I think we should keep and eye on him. The party starts out tame but then Patrick starts smack talking Perry, and what a fight. I also thought the subplot was the little drop of humor that this episode needed! Great work. And I'd be glad to do a crossover!

Pandamoo2

[25]Jan 2, 2009

Review: The Love War
    Grade: A
    Let's just say that I hope Britney and Oliver Jr. DO turn into crazy desperate stalkers, because that would most likely mean they would return for more episodes. Louise was pretty boring, I hope she dies. But everyone else in this episode was spot-on, and Mercutio's and Lila's revelation at the end was like a sigh of relief. Great work!

Review: Monroe vs. the Monster
    Grade: C
    Random is becoming a regular part of my vocabulary thanks to this show. Where did a giant monster come from? Most of this show's episodes lack basic formatting. 66ers, I beg you, please return this show to the way it was in the earlier episodes. For all of our sakes.

Review: TaekwonD'oh!
    Grade: B+
    It was a bit of a fall from the last episode but it was still very good. Mercutio has a bit of a darker side again and I like it! It worked really well against the innocent nature of Perry, because in reality Perry did nothing wrong. I wonder if there's going to be a bit of a feud between the two…we'll see!

Review: Spambusters!
    Grade: B-
    Another lackluster episode (although may I say this show is better than most). In this episode, one storyline begins (the spam problem) and then is abandoned halfway through in favor of a surprise party plot line. Both of those are good ideas, but I feel like they could've been intertwined a bit better. Nice effort and better luck for the next episode!

Pandamoo2

[26]Jan 2, 2009

Review: Fresh Air
    Grade: B-
    It's not that this episode wasn't good, but nothing drew me in. It just seemed boring to me. I guess the most interesting part to me is the part with Connor not being able to go on land, so he can't do much. Anyways, can't wait for more episodes! Also look out for a "Livin' Like Larry" crossover in my new episode!

clapmaster

[27]Jan 2, 2009
    Perry Vs. Patrick, Pierce & Penny - A+

Wow I go away to go tour some colleges for eight hours and I come home to a crossover between my show and PokeSponge's show. What happens then, such a superb crossover. PokeSponge feel free to use my characters in Star City whenever you want to because I have plans for using your characters in Patrick's Paradise sometime also. One question though, where were Pierce and Penny?

Pandamoo2

[28]Jan 2, 2009

Haha

clapmaster we should do a three way crossover because I used PokeSponge's characters lol in mine

clapmaster

[29]Jan 2, 2009
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

Haha

clapmaster we should do a three way crossover because I used PokeSponge's characters lol in mine

Not a bad idea actually. It would be amazing. It could be called The New SpongeBob Patrick Perry Power Hour. Or The New Adventures of SpongeBob and Patrick in Star City. IDK, either way it would totally rock. We should do it!

66ers

[30]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 8

Pandamoo2, want to review my lastest episode? I think I stepped it up with this one. I think that I you saying that the randomness of my show was the ONLY bad thing except for someone not posting is a little harsh.

bob_ball

[35]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    Pabloland - A

What a great episode to such a great series. Its funny that Pablo gained all that money and spent it on an amusement park and the concept of keeping everyone out is truly hillarious. I loved how Patrick, Pierce, and Penny just snuck in and had fun without Pablo knowing. This series is definitely one of the best spin-offs on right now IMO and can't wait to read more.

bob_ball

[37]Jan 2, 2009
    Listen 66ers I don't want to sound like a jerk but I am going to be completely honest.

I liked the pilot to your series but after that your series has been all over the board. Its either been hit or miss and its been mainly miss up to this point. I'm sorry buts that how I honestly feel about The Monroe Show.

bob_ball

[39]Jan 2, 2009
    Krabby Land 2 = D+

What made the original Krabby Land so enjoyable was the fact that it was cheap and the kids enjoyed watching SpongeBob in pain and Mr Krabs learned his lesson about being cheap.

Now onto the sequel, its very dull. Its funny to see Mr Krabs reaction to the bill, but afterwards its just not an interesting episode. Kids have fun playing, Mr Krabs yells, and everyone has fun again after he cools down? I'm sorry but this episode is poorly plotted.