We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

luigi29

[161]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 11

larrys return: larry returns for the next snail race can garry whipe him out of the compitation

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokeSponge123

[162]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 20

The Patrick Show

Patrick's Terrific Ten TV Marathon Week 1:

Monday: 37A. Banned From The Band

Tuesday: 37B. Mirror Magic

Wednesday: 38A. We Have Loft-off

Thursday: 38B. School Days

Friday: 39A. Star Trek III

Plots:

37. The blonde fish in Boy's Who Cry is booted out of the band after he bosses the others around too much and starts becoming an attention-hogger. The Blonde One comes to Starfishville disguised as a starfish to start a new band, but when the citizens find out he isn't a starfish they chase him out of town. Can he get the others to let him back in, or are they going to reject him? ; Perry becomes a ladies man and very popular after bumping his head on his mirror, and thinks it's a magic mirror. After telling the town of this magic mirror he becomes famous, until they find out it isn't magic at all.

38. Whilst helping to clean out Perry's loft, Patrick finds an old rocket; Perry is going to an academy for his science studies and won't be able to play with his friends as much. Patrick needs to find someone else, aside from Pam, to spend his time with whilst Perry is at school, or doing homework.

39. The sequel to the sequel of Patrick's dream. The gang are sent on a very hard mission; Week 2 Monday of the marathon will be revealed soon.

PokeSponge123

[163]Jul 31, 2008

The Patrick Show

Patrick's Terrific Ten TV Marathon Week 1:

Monday: 37A. Banned From The Band

Tuesday: 37B. Mirror Magic

Wednesday: 38A. We Have Loft-off

Thursday: 38B. School Days

Friday: 39A. Star Trek III

Patrick's Terrific Ten TV Marathon Week 2:

Monday: 39B. Star Struck

Tuesday: 40A. This Means War

Wednesday: 40B. The Mediocre Life

Thursday: 41 (Part 1). That Sinking Feeling

Friday: 41 (Part 2). That Sinking Feeling

Plots:

39. See Post Before For Info On 39A. ; After being hit in the head by a hard ball during a game of baseball, Patrick vows to be more careful, but can he really be careful?

40. Big, ugly, thug sharks come and wreck Starfishtown, and won't leave until their gang leader becomes mayor and they rename the place Thugtown. Can the people of Starfishville defeat them, or will they all become slaves to the thug's gang leader? ; Perry fears his schoolife is plain and boring, and decides to spice it up a little, which does nothing but cost him a weeks detention and being made to mop all of the floors of the academy.

41. In the third 22-minute special, Patrick, Perry and Pam set off on a journey to Ukelele Bottom* but their cruise ship sinks and they are stranded, can they find a way to their destination?

*If you don't want me to use Ukelele Bottom, tell me and I will change it.

PokeSponge123

[164]Jul 31, 2008

The Patrick Show News:

It has been announced that the show will end with a movie after Season 4, which will be the longest season. The creator of the show quotes "The Patrick Show has been great fun, but it's time to move on. We have already started on a new spin-off, which will be revealed very soon. So make sure you stay tuned to The Patrick Show News."

The Patrick Show Season 1 3 Disc Boxset has been announced and will be released September 2011. There will also be a DVD with the 10 episodes from the Marathon on, which is due to come out some time in early October 2011. Be on the lookout for them!!

RaeandAnasRock

[165]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 19

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles

Season 5

81. Allergic Squid/Party of Zero

82. Squid of the Future/Rick

83. Blast to the Past/A Rich One

84. Fair Science/The Loft

Fair Science: Squidward participates in this year's Ukelue Bottom Science Fair for money to buy a recording contract, but he doesn't know what to do, especially after seeing what the other contestants have.

The Loft: Sam purchases a loft and tells Squidward and Chad all about it, but they take it to advantage one night when the two bring their girlfriends as Sam is out of town.

RaeandAnasRock

[166]Jul 31, 2008

Season 5

85. Rick's Final Stand

Rick's Final Stand: Rick has plans to pernamently move out of Ukelue Bottom, and Squidward is very hyped about this. But hopes might be turned down when Rick gets competitive with Squidward for one more time.

RaeandAnasRock

[167]Jul 31, 2008
    PokeSponge, you can use Ukelue Bottom for your episode, I won't be disturbed at all.

libraman_92

[168]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:

Season 5

Blast to the Past: Squidward accidentally enters a time twister, which leaves him back to the Jurrasic Age. Squidward ends up meeting the ancestors of all of the characters of the show and more importantly must find a way back to the present.

A Rich One: When Sam is sick one day, he strikes oil in his backyard, making him rich. Sam buys the town and abuses his power, especially when renames the town "Sam Bottom" and uses the citizens as slaves. Can Squidward and Chad stop his evil plans?

NOTE:

When the fifth season ends with 100 episodes, I'm going to get the show off the air. I'm kinda doing what the producers of That's So Raven did with that show.

so, raeandanasrock, are we to expect 100 episodes of TAST from you? if so, we will begin the airdate forum completion. your series is set to air in Winter-Spring 2009. I hope you understand that this is one of the major series on Star Station TV.

if so, reply to this message and confirm 100 episodes. if you are not sure, do not quote this post.

libraman_92

[169]Aug 1, 2008

tvfan95 wrote:
    You don't like my spinoff?

i enjoy it, yes.

and you will find the fate of all of your TV shows in my next "News about Shows" report. in the meantime, do not copy any of my parody posts.

libraman_92

[170]Aug 1, 2008
    PokeSponge123 wrote:

The Patrick Show

Season 2:

18. Fortune And Fame/Abra Ka-danger

19. Mr. Point/Garage Sale

20. Returning To Rock Bottom

21. Patrick Party/Jealousy Detected

Special. Do-nut Go There/Halloweenies

23. Problem In The Poop Deck, Crisis In The Crow's Nest/Supply Boss

24. Decision Impossible/Virus Chasers

25. To Patrick, With Love/Mall Addict

26. 5-Star Frenzy/Jellyfish Campsite

27. Star Trek: The Sequel/Visit To Bikini Bottom

28. Gifted And Talented/Taste Sensations

29. Everybody Needs Bad Neighbours/Pool Party

30. Haunted In Luxury/Fine Dining

31. Toxic Barnacles!/The Long, Confusing Road

32. It's Raining Doughnuts!/One's A Crowd

33. Pet Day/Chimney Sweepers

34. Rocket-A-Bye-Baby/Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy: The Final Chapter

35. Jane In The Neck/Fine By Me

36. Planks For The Memories

Plots:

35. Perry's little sister comes to visit and seems to really admire Patrick. Soon, she follows him everywhere likes he's her brother and Perry gets really annoyed and asks him to stop hanging around his little sister. But Patrick doesn't particularly like being followed and finds her annoying; Mr. Patchy promises his employees he won't pay another late fine after he forgets a very important fine. Will he manage to keep his promise?

36. In the second 22-minute special, Plankton is kicked out of Bikini Bottom for being too evil, so he comes to Starfishville disguised as a tiny starfish. Using some mind control gear, he transforms all the citizens into evil slaves. Who can save the town before it's too late?

This is the end of Season 2. I hope you are enjoying my series. Thanks for all the comments that you've said and everything.

News About The Patrick Show:

Season 4 has been confirmed. The third season will begin mid-2011 and Season 4, I'm not sure yet.

You can't confirm new series. Only Star Station TV can.

and would you wish to send down Season 2 into production, or tweak a few episodes? quote this post and confirm that you would.

RaeandAnasRock

[171]Aug 1, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:

Season 5

Blast to the Past: Squidward accidentally enters a time twister, which leaves him back to the Jurrasic Age. Squidward ends up meeting the ancestors of all of the characters of the show and more importantly must find a way back to the present.

A Rich One: When Sam is sick one day, he strikes oil in his backyard, making him rich. Sam buys the town and abuses his power, especially when renames the town "Sam Bottom" and uses the citizens as slaves. Can Squidward and Chad stop his evil plans?

NOTE:

When the fifth season ends with 100 episodes, I'm going to get the show off the air. I'm kinda doing what the producers of That's So Raven did with that show.

so, raeandanasrock, are we to expect 100 episodes of TAST from you? if so, we will begin the airdate forum completion. your series is set to air in Winter-Spring 2009. I hope you understand that this is one of the major series on Star Station TV.

if so, reply to this message and confirm 100 episodes. if you are not sure, do not quote this post.

Yes, I do confirm 100 episodes as the 100th is a proper finale for the series.

Season 5

85. Rick's Final Stand

86. Squid's New Girlfriend/Construction Destruction

Squid's New Girlfriend: As Squidward is still on hiatus with his girlfriend, he decides to get a relationship started with the girl that Sam and Chad hooked up for him a while back.

Construction Destruction: Chad and Squidward fix up Sam's loft when he's away so the two can get unlimited use for it as an award, but then the two accidentally destruct it. Can they replace it before Sam comes back from his vacation?

PokeSponge123

[172]Aug 1, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    PokeSponge123 wrote:

The Patrick Show

Season 2:

18. Fortune And Fame/Abra Ka-danger

19. Mr. Point/Garage Sale

20. Returning To Rock Bottom

21. Patrick Party/Jealousy Detected

Special. Do-nut Go There/Halloweenies

23. Problem In The Poop Deck, Crisis In The Crow's Nest/Supply Boss

24. Decision Impossible/Virus Chasers

25. To Patrick, With Love/Mall Addict

26. 5-Star Frenzy/Jellyfish Campsite

27. Star Trek: The Sequel/Visit To Bikini Bottom

28. Gifted And Talented/Taste Sensations

29. Everybody Needs Bad Neighbours/Pool Party

30. Haunted In Luxury/Fine Dining

31. Toxic Barnacles!/The Long, Confusing Road

32. It's Raining Doughnuts!/One's A Crowd

33. Pet Day/Chimney Sweepers

34. Rocket-A-Bye-Baby/Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy: The Final Chapter

35. Jane In The Neck/Fine By Me

36. Planks For The Memories

Plots:

35. Perry's little sister comes to visit and seems to really admire Patrick. Soon, she follows him everywhere likes he's her brother and Perry gets really annoyed and asks him to stop hanging around his little sister. But Patrick doesn't particularly like being followed and finds her annoying; Mr. Patchy promises his employees he won't pay another late fine after he forgets a very important fine. Will he manage to keep his promise?

36. In the second 22-minute special, Plankton is kicked out of Bikini Bottom for being too evil, so he comes to Starfishville disguised as a tiny starfish. Using some mind control gear, he transforms all the citizens into evil slaves. Who can save the town before it's too late?

This is the end of Season 2. I hope you are enjoying my series. Thanks for all the comments that you've said and everything.

News About The Patrick Show:

Season 4 has been confirmed. The third season will begin mid-2011 and Season 4, I'm not sure yet.

You can't confirm new series. Only Star Station TV can.

and would you wish to send down Season 2 into production, or tweak a few episodes? quote this post and confirm that you would.

Ok.

Yes, i will send down Season 2 into production.

PokeSponge123

[173]Aug 1, 2008

The Patrick Show

Season 3:

37. Banned From The Band/Mirror Magic

38. We Have Loft-off/School Days

39. Star Trek III/Star Struck

40. This Means War/The Mediocre Life

41. That Sinking Feeling

42. The Doughnut Krab/Mayor Take Your Order?

Plots:

42. Mr. Krabs and Mr. Patchy have become very good friends, and have decided to team up and create The Doughnut Krab*. This is good news for SpongeBob and Patrick, as they can work together, however Squidward isn't happy that he has to work with both his ex and current neighbour. However, he meets Eleanor, a beautiful new trainee cashier who is moving to Starfishville. All of the employees from The Doughnutter become friends with the Krusty Krab workers, and soon they are too distracted to work, so they get rid of The Doughnut Krab and put things back the way they were; The current cashier is "promoted" to being a waiter after Mr. Patchy finds out Eleanor is Felix's daughter, and gives her the main cashier job. Can the angry cashier, Laurence, get his old job back?

*It was going to be The Krusty Doughnut, but that doesn't sound too nice, and it was similar to the episode The Krusty Sponge.

libraman_92

[174]Aug 1, 2008

NEWS ABOUT SHOWS

The Good Old Krabby Days is under public voting. It's first 10 episodes' air dates have been confirmed to be aired starting August 24, 2008. The first 5 episodes have been completed. Season 4 is still under prototyping. Star Station TV asks special sneak-peek viewers if they would like it if Season 4 was even there, or if Season 4 should change the episode plot differently. MMABBS has been confirmed to air as a special 5-episode streak that will air after Season One.

Perfectly Plankton will end its Perfectly Plankton Pilot Week that began July 28, 2008 tomorrow at August 2, 2008. After that the public will decide the fate of the show. The tv.com boards have already been set up. The first season's titles have entirely been sent out, but the airdates haven't begun to come in.

Spongebob 'n' Friends has done its voting. The Star Station CEO, libraman_92 had this to say: "I believe this show has got to receive more appreciation. We have decided to air the first episode on August 3, 2008. That's a day after Perfectly Plankton. If there are more episodes to air, please post them. Season One will air back to back in August, leading up to The Good Ol' Krabby Days, which its first episode will air on.

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles was confirmed to 100 episodes. Only 75 of the episodes have been confirmed. If raeandanasrock would like to tweak up Season 5, he may, before sending that in. The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles TV boards have already been set to air on January 1, 2009.

The Patrick Show received a season 2 installment. But before that, this is what libraman_92 had to say about season 1: "We are happy to say that the Patrick Show's first episode has been created. We will air this episode on February 1, 2009. Patrick's the Star week of episodes will begin this series' steps down the lane. February 1-February 7, 2009, new episodes of the Patrick Show

Spongebob Squarepants has been confirmed to end Season Six on March 23, 2009. Then on April 17, 2009, Season 7's first episode will air. It will air long before Nick shows Season 7.

*OTHER NEWS*

The episode Larry's Return will be a part of Spongebob 'n' Friends, unless it declines the episode.

Raeandanasrock, please provide a complete confirmed list of Season One episodes. Pokesponge, the same. DC_Dude, as well. And tvfan, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

CONFIRMED NEW SERIES:

The Good Ol' Krabby Days

Spongebob 'n' Friends

The Patrick Show

ON-AIR EPISODES:

Perfectly Plankton

libraman_92

[175]Aug 1, 2008

The season 4 of the Good Ol' Krabby Days is finally going to be premiered:

4.1 The Forgetful Fish

When Bub forgets everything, all of his importance on the SS Eugene Supreme, it's up to Eugene, Jord, Aerbastian, and Larg to get him back on track.

4.2 Sinking of the Ship

Gibson accidently sinks the SS Eugene Supreme and Eugene is now stranded on a deserted island.

4.3 Plankton and Coral

Mr. Krabs stumbles across a plankton colony, but fails to recognize it as a plankton colony. Plankton is among them, and when Mr. Krabs steals a piece of coral from the colony, Plankton and the colony try to rid the SS Eugene Supreme members.

4.4 The Plankton Wars

Eugene, Bub, Jord, Larg, Gibson, Bones, and the rest of the crew fight a war against the plankton that ruined their settlement.

4.5 Shipwood

Eugene, still on the deserted island, stumbles across some of the wood used on the ship. When he brings it back to the campsite, there is a big fight between those who want to use the wood to build back a ship and use the wood for fire.

4.6 The Secret Club

Eugene, when he discovers a club in the middle of the island, is reluctant to tell anyone, but soon the entire crew knows and thinks each other one doesn't know.

4.7 Bikbot Ruins

When Eugene stumbles across Bikbot ruins, he believes the Bikbot King is still alive.

4.8 Back to the Sea

The SS Savior is built and everyone gets back onto sea...except for Gibson. Eugene stops the ship and looks for Gibson, but where could Gibson be?

4.9 The Rock Route

Eugene goes into a route inside a rock formation, in sprit of finding Gibson.

4.10 At Sea

A normal day at sea on the SS Savior.

4.11 The Market Dweller

Eugene and the crew stop off at a market for some supplies. There, Eugene finds a crab. Eugene doesn't trust the crab, but whenever he calls him over somewhere, Eugene goes alone. Eugene finds out there is an underground city. When the crab asks him if he wants to go down there, Eugene is more than happy to go.

4.12 The Underground City

When the crab and Eugene try to get into the underground city, Eugene is shocked to find that this is an upside-down version of the Floating City from Season 2 and the crab is Landebastian. Eugene then finds out they are getting ready to attack the Floating City.

4.13 The Land Battles the Air

Eugene is unable to prevent the Underground City from attacking the Floating City; but then Eugene remembers there is a tilting shell underground as well, and Eugene will do anything to keep that going.

4.14 Eugene Goes Missing Again

The crew are ready to get back to sea from the SS Savior, but Eugene is nowhere to be found. So Bub, Larg, Jord, and Aerbastian try to find him, with no luck. Then they believe Eugene to be gone, and go out on the SS Savior.

4.15 Return to the Marketplace

When Eugene and Landebastian return to the marketplace, they are shocked to find that the SS Savior is nowhere to be seen.

RaeandAnasRock

[177]Aug 1, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:

NEWS ABOUT SHOWS

The Good Old Krabby Days is under public voting. It's first 10 episodes' air dates have been confirmed to be aired starting August 24, 2008. The first 5 episodes have been completed. Season 4 is still under prototyping. Star Station TV asks special sneak-peek viewers if they would like it if Season 4 was even there, or if Season 4 should change the episode plot differently. MMABBS has been confirmed to air as a special 5-episode streak that will air after Season One.

Perfectly Plankton will end its Perfectly Plankton Pilot Week that began July 28, 2008 tomorrow at August 2, 2008. After that the public will decide the fate of the show. The tv.com boards have already been set up. The first season's titles have entirely been sent out, but the airdates haven't begun to come in.

Spongebob 'n' Friends has done its voting. The Star Station CEO, libraman_92 had this to say: "I believe this show has got to receive more appreciation. We have decided to air the first episode on August 3, 2008. That's a day after Perfectly Plankton. If there are more episodes to air, please post them. Season One will air back to back in August, leading up to The Good Ol' Krabby Days, which its first episode will air on.

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles was confirmed to 100 episodes. Only 75 of the episodes have been confirmed. If raeandanasrock would like to tweak up Season 5, he may, before sending that in. The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles TV boards have already been set to air on January 1, 2009.

The Patrick Show received a season 2 installment. But before that, this is what libraman_92 had to say about season 1: "We are happy to say that the Patrick Show's first episode has been created. We will air this episode on February 1, 2009. Patrick's the Star week of episodes will begin this series' steps down the lane. February 1-February 7, 2009, new episodes of the Patrick Show

Spongebob Squarepants has been confirmed to end Season Six on March 23, 2009. Then on April 17, 2009, Season 7's first episode will air. It will air long before Nick shows Season 7.

*OTHER NEWS*

The episode Larry's Return will be a part of Spongebob 'n' Friends, unless it declines the episode.

Raeandanasrock, please provide a complete confirmed list of Season One episodes. Pokesponge, the same. DC_Dude, as well. And tvfan, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

CONFIRMED NEW SERIES:

The Good Ol' Krabby Days

Spongebob 'n' Friends

The Patrick Show

ON-AIR EPISODES:

Perfectly Plankton

Excuse me, but season 4 goes up to 80 episodes. I will also try to tweak up the end of season five, as since I have great plans for the last ten episodes. Also, here is my confirmed season one episode list

1. The New Squid in Town/Squidiots
    2. Le New Job/The Things That Go Suction in the Night
    3. Chad's Girlfriend/Music Messup
    Special. Halloween Krabs/The Bet
    5. The Mild, Mild, West/News About Noises
    6. Art Dilemma/Squid's Putt Out
    7. Treasure Slips/The Squid Squad
    8. Heck's Kitchen/Party in the Hizzouse!
    9. Hooked Up Squid/Statue of Stupidity
    10. Double Trouble/Finding Nemo
    11. Wrongs and Wrongs of Passage/Wooden Hearts
    12. Let's Runover the Differences/Saving Suction Squidward
    13. Fantasies Without Meanings/Squid and Squider
    14. I Was Not Made for Loving You/Movie Cuts
    15. Vicious Competition/Le Special Day
    16. Squid on a Stick/What Not to Do at a Cliff
    17. Capers of the Darkness/Clary Sweet Clary
    18. Orchestral Tuning/Explosion Expostion
    Special. A True Valentine/Rick's Revenge
    20. A Look Back in the Life

Read the plots on pages two and three on this topic.

Also, I'm glad the fourth season of "The Good Ol' Krabby Days" has begun! The current plots sound very excellent!

tvfan95

[178]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 17

I'm beginning to lose intrest in making this show, so I've decided to end it for now. Here's the final 5 episodes I hope you'll enjoy.

26. Jingle Jumble/SpongeBlob's New Job Part 1

Jingle Jumble: SpongeBob and Patrick learn about a contest to make a jingle for a new flavor of Kelpo cereal and decide to try and make one.

SpongeBlob's New Job Part 1: SpongeBlob gets a job at the Krusty Krab 2 as the busboy, however constantly makes mistakes!

27. SpongeBlob's New Job Part 2/Sponge vs. Squirrel

SpongeBlob's New Job Part 2: Not being able to put up with SpongeBlob any longer, he gives him once last chance by trying to impress Bill Billingham, the most snotty person in Bikini Bottom.

Sponge vs. Squirrel: After Sandy calls SpongeBob weak he decides to challange her to a weight-lifting contest, however will he fail miserably?

28. Very Gary/Plankton's Goodbye

Very Gary: Gary wants to have a relaxing day away for the hustle and bustle of a snail's life and just wants to stay home, however an annoying snail Gabriel who likes Gary keeps on annoying him!

Plankton's Goodbye: Plankton announces he is moving to Barnacle Bay where Plankton live and love chum where he is going tp start a new restaurant. However can Karen with the help of SpongeBob (who thinks of Plankton as a friend) stop him from moving?

29. The Test/Dome Sweet Dome

The Test: SpongeBob is doing his boating school final exams but a bunch of distractions stop him from completing it.

Dome Sweet Dome: While SpongeBob's house is being renovated he must stay at Sandy's house for a week, however they learn living together isn't all it's cracked up to be.

30. Mother of Pearl! (TV Movie & Finale)

Pearl is tired of not knowing who her mother is so she sends her dad to go out and find her. Along the way he brings SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward (or he'll be fired). However will it be a successful journey or just a failed attempt at making her happy?

R.I.P. SpongeBob 'n' Friends, July 4th, 2007-August 1st, 2008

libraman_92

[179]Aug 2, 2008

4.16- Krabby Konflict (part ½)

When Eugene meets back up with the SS Savior, all are happy until Landebastian is shown. Everyone is happy that there is a new member of the crew, but Aerbastian quickly holds a grudge against Landebastian and it's up to Eugene to make sure that they all are happy on the SS Savior.

4.17 Krabby Konflict (parrt 2/2)

When Eugene meets back up with the SS Savior, all are happy until Landebastian is shown. Everyone is happy that there is a new member of the crew, but Aerbastian quickly holds a grudge against Landebastian and it's up to Eugene to make sure that they all are happy on the SS Savior.

4.18 Return to Weedport

Eugene returns to Weedport and lives with his mom, and Eugene's mom stows away on the SS Savior.

4.19 Mama on Board

Eugene's mom is happily joined onto the SS Savior, but immediately feminizes the ship.

4.20 After the Math: Bub

Bub, after he gets off his days of the SS Kruiser, SS Attacker, SS Attacker 2.0, SS Eugene Supreme, and SS Savior, commands the SS Neptune and becomes King Neptune's royal captain, and is the underling of Jord, who is the commander of the Bikini Bottom Navy.

And that is Season 4. What do you guys think? Was this season stupid, or should I continue on with a Season Five?

RaeandAnasRock

[180]Aug 2, 2008
    I liked it, the only episode that I don't like is "Return to Weedport", because I mean why did Eugene go back? And why did Betsy (aka Eugene's mom via Friend or Foe?) stow away on the ship?