We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

So, It Starts with this: we all love spongebob, but the old ones are overrated.

spongebobfan200

[61]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 30
    fweepers wrote:

WHERE DID EVERY....BODY GO! OKAY I'M GOING TO HELL NOW! BYE! SINCE NO ONES REPLYING BACK, I'M GOING TO HELL!

People have lives outside of the internet. And...I have no comment about you hating Seasons 1-3 for Spongebob's voice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fweepers

[62]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 4

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

WHERE DID EVERY....BODY GO! OKAY I'M GOING TO HELL NOW! BYE! SINCE NO ONES REPLYING BACK, I'M GOING TO HELL!

People have lives outside of the internet. And...I have no comment about you hating Seasons 1-3 for Spongebob's voice.

Okay, I'm Back From (BLEEP) You Know What i mean...don't you?

H. is for HIM From the Powerpuffs

E. is for extreme horror

L. is for lacks of sweet-ness

L. is for life of danger.

Edited on 07/11/2011 3:25pm

money3003

[65]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 6

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

Not that...it's Spongebob's voice. It almost ruined the show! ... His voice is just fine now.

Are you kidding? His old voice was the best. But then it got higher. I wasn't really bothered by it at first..... until he sung. The way he sings with his new voice is utterly irritating. He sung so well in the old episodes, but in the new ones it is so annoying. I don't have much of a problem with his new talking voice, just his singing. The old voice was just great. It wasn't too high nor too deep. It was just right. It was annoying yet at the same time hilarious. It was annoying to the characters, but it was funny for the audience. The new voice is rarely funny and is more of being just plain annoying to the characters AND A BIG PORTION OF THE AUDIENCE.

He did not EVEN sound like himself!

What the heck? That doesn't really make sense. It was his ORIGINAL voice so he DID sound like himself.

spongebobfan200

[66]Jul 12, 2011
    fweepers wrote:

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I'll go over what I've said before, I'll just say WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. Now, EVERYBODY in the INTERNET has a LIFE, including you. So you CANNOT expect this thread to have a new post/reply in the blink of an eye, so any thread can die at some point, and don't expect it to have a million posts either. Not trying to sound harsh, but it's true.

Now, you're saying Spongebob's voice ruined Seasons 1-3? Number one, Spongebob "didn't sound like himself" because Spongebob used to sound like that. Number two, actors like Tom Kenny went through the voice change thing too, just saying. Number three, you can't just hate those seasons just because Spongebob's voice was so different, that's not how you entirely judge something, it also depends on the quality, humor, ect.!

Don't understand? Then I might reply in the stupidest way possible.

Spongedude12

[67]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 4

I finally figured it out:

Fweepers = Troll.

spongebobfan200

[70]Jul 12, 2011

fweepers wrote:

do i have to warn you...all!..... TO POST ME A NEW MESSAGE AGAIN?! YellYellYellYellYell

Fweepers...

Okay...I give up. I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear: THIS IS THE INTERNET, AND WE ALL HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF IT. DO I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU THAT YOU CAN'T EXPECT A NEW REPLY SO OFTEN?!? And besides what are you going to warn us about? It's not like there is some kind of rule that means I keep posting here each and every hour, kinda makes you act a like king or something, doesn't it? And besides, do you like...stare and refresh this thread to see if there's any new replies all day? But that's not all. You're a noob: someone who's not so-experienced with the internet. So yeah, DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT WE'RE NOT GOING TO REPLY ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME, IT'S JUST SO ANNOYING! *breathe* Now I got that out of my chest...

And yeah, I'm perfectly honest. And sorry, but this will also be my last reply to this thread....and last chance to make you understand.

Edited on 07/12/2011 9:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.