We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

So, It Starts with this: we all love spongebob, but the old ones are overrated.

Spongedude12

[42]Jul 4, 2011
    • level: 4

fweepers wrote:

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

MY RATINGS:

Season 1: 7/10, B (Great start, but not my favorite season)

Season 2: 9/10, A- (Contains some of my favorite episodes of the series)

Season 3: 9.5/10, A (The best of the series, IMO)

Season 4: 6/10, C- (Not that good, but had some funny episodes)

Season 5: 5/10, D (Had to much gross humor, especially towards the end)

Season 6: 7.5/10, B- (Still too much gross humor, but I thought it was better than the previous two seasons)

Season 7: 8/10, B+ (The best in years)

Season 8 (so far): 8.5/10 (These episodes are like what the show used to be: No enourmous cheeks for SpongeBob, less episodes featuring the "Plankton vs. Krabs" plot, SpongeBob no longer cries for no reason, etc.)

Fweepers, no offense, but you sound like you're just desperately trying to get love to newer seasons. Remember, I don't mean to offend you if I did.

Anyone, thumbs up if you agree that you think Seasons 1 & 3 are disasters.

(When did this turn into Youtube?) I would not say Seasons 1-3 were disasters, but I loved them, and you don't have to keep on saying how much you hate them, even without barely giving a reason.
    ?

You keep saying "Old seasons suck, new seasons rules, blah, blah, blah" but you give no reason, just saying they're "disasters" over and over again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

money3003

[43]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 6

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

MY RATINGS:

Season 6: 7.5/10, B- (Still too much gross humor, but I thought it was better than the previous two seasons)

Season 8 (so far): 8.5/10 (These episodes are like what the show used to be: No enourmous cheeks for SpongeBob, less episodes featuring the "Plankton vs. Krabs" plot, SpongeBob no longer cries for no reason, etc.)

Fweepers, no offense, but you sound like you're just desperately trying to get love to newer seasons. Remember, I don't mean to offend you if I did.

(When did this turn into Youtube?) I would not say Seasons 1-3 were disasters, but I loved them, and you don't have to keep on saying how much you hate them, even without barely giving a reason.
    ?

You keep saying "Old seasons suck, new seasons rules, blah, blah, blah" but you give no reason, just saying they're "disasters" over and over again.

@fweepers No offense to you, but what is your reason for HATING the first three seasons? They actually had the best humor, characterization, music and animation (The new animation is just too colorful).

fweepers

[44]Jul 5, 2011

money3003 wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

MY RATINGS:

?

Spongebob is too mature. but the comedy is great!

@fweepers No offense to you, but what is your reason for HATING the first three seasons? They actually had the best humor, characterization, music and animation (The new animation is just too colorful).

Spongedude12

[45]Jul 5, 2011
    fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

MY RATINGS:

?

Spongebob is too mature. but the comedy is great!

tigerdude22

[46]Jul 8, 2011
    • level: 43
    @money3003: I actualy love the colorful animation that the new SpongeBob episodes have. The animation is much more beautiful, I love how colorful the animation is and I love the new Hawaiian background music that the writers are coming up with

teenj12

[47]Jul 8, 2011
    • level: 26
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    @money3003: I actualy love the colorful animation that the new SpongeBob episodes have. The animation is much more beautiful, I love how colorful the animation is and I love the new Hawaiian background music that the writers are coming up with
    I agree, the animation is much better now, kind of like with Family Guy.

fweepers

[48]Jul 9, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    I agree, the animation is much better now, kind of like with Family Guy.

Thank you for the agreement.

money3003

[49]Jul 9, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:

I actually like the season 2-3 animation better. It wasn't too bright nor too dark. It was just right. Plus, it had the painting feeling that just made it beautiful. And the outlines didn't seem too thick. For the music, there is that one song that keeps annoying me. It's one of the most noticeable music in Season 4. I think it usually plays when someone is being a jerk or something. That one song really doesn't fit SpongeBob for me and it also doesn't feel Hawaiian. I think they use an organ for it or something or I don't know. And there are also some background characters with weird voices like the one in No Nose Knows.

Spongedude12

[51]Jul 9, 2011

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:

I actually like the season 2-3 animation better. It wasn't too bright nor too dark. It was just right. Plus, it had the painting feeling that just made it beautiful. And the outlines didn't seem too thick. For the music, there is that one song that keeps annoying me. It's one of the most noticeable music in Season 4. I think it usually plays when someone is being a jerk or something. That one song really doesn't fit SpongeBob for me and it also doesn't feel Hawaiian. I think they use an organ for it or something or I don't know. And there are also some background characters with weird voices like the one in No Nose Knows.

?

Fweepers, why do you keep replying as "?"? What's so hard to understand about what they're saying?

money3003

[52]Jul 9, 2011

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:

?

Fweepers, why do you keep replying as "?"? What's so hard to understand about what they're saying?

I've been wondering that too.

fweepers

[53]Jul 9, 2011

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:

?

I Ran Out of ideas what to say.

Edited on 07/09/2011 9:58pm

money3003

[54]Jul 10, 2011

fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:

?

You could just state your reasons for hating the original three seasons. Tell us why they were "disasters."

teenj12

[55]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    money3003 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

Spongedude12 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

money3003 wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:

?

You could just state your reasons for hating the original three seasons. Tell us why they were "disasters."

He probably doesn't like the animation.

fweepers

[56]Jul 10, 2011

Not that...it's Spongebob's voice. It almost ruined the show! ... His voice is just fine now.

money3003

[58]Jul 11, 2011

fweepers wrote:

Not that...it's Spongebob's voice. It almost ruined the show! ... His voice is just fine now.

Are you kidding? His old voice was the best. But then it got higher. I wasn't really bothered by it at first..... until he sung. The way he sings with his new voice is utterly irritating. He sung so well in the old episodes, but in the new ones it is so annoying. I don't have much of a problem with his new talking voice, just his singing. The old voice was just great. It wasn't too high nor too deep. It was just right. It was annoying yet at the same time hilarious. It was annoying to the characters, but it was funny for the audience. The new voice is rarely funny and is more of being just plain annoying to the characters AND A BIG PORTION OF THE AUDIENCE.

fweepers

[59]Jul 11, 2011

money3003 wrote:

fweepers wrote:

Are you kidding? His old voice was the best. But then it got higher. I wasn't really bothered by it at first..... until he sung. The way he sings with his new voice is utterly irritating. He sung so well in the old episodes, but in the new ones it is so annoying. I don't have much of a problem with his new talking voice, just his singing. The old voice was just great. It wasn't too high nor too deep. It was just right. It was annoying yet at the same time hilarious. It was annoying to the characters, but it was funny for the audience. The new voice is rarely funny and is more of being just plain annoying to the characters AND A BIG PORTION OF THE AUDIENCE.

He did not EVEN sound like himself!

Edited on 07/11/2011 9:47am

fweepers

[60]Jul 11, 2011

WHERE DID EVERY....BODY GO! OKAY I'M GOING TO HELL NOW! BYE! SINCE NO ONES REPLYING BACK, I'M GOING TO HELL!

Edited on 07/11/2011 12:08pm
    Edited 6 total times.