We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who deserves Freddie more Carly or Sam?

Who deserves him more?

hardcorefakes

[61]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 7

WOW yet again the poll is tied. i thought seddie would dominate :O

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[62]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 37
    although i still don't like the word "deserves", I think Carly is better than freddie, thus breaking the tie

hardcorefakes

[63]Jul 3, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    although i still don't like the word "deserves", I think Carly is better than freddie, thus breaking the tie
    you mean sam because freddie isnt in the poll yet again carly is in the lead

hardcorefakes

[64]Jul 3, 2010

questo e' sorprendente!!!!

futuramarama

[65]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 37
    dang it i meant "i think carly is better FOR Freddie"... xD

frontman19

[66]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 14

I tied it again for the sake of it being a tie. (And I do like Sam better)

schillingklaus

[67]Jul 4, 2010
    • level: 12

Freddie is totally evil and immoral, as he lusts for girls.

This underlines that Carly can do a whole lot better.

frontman19

[68]Jul 4, 2010

Like Gibby who lusts after Tasha, his girlfriend?

schillingklaus

[69]Jul 4, 2010

The true Gibby of season one did not lust after Tasha. Season three is corrupted through and through, and thus does not count at all.

Thus Gibby is suited for Carly, exactly like Dustin Brooks who is even better for Carly.

Checkpoint24

[70]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 3

Alright, I'm sure I'm going to make some people upset with this post, but this is something I really want to say after reading through the posts of this thread.

I really don't understand at all how anyone could possibly think that sam is more worthy of freddie than carly.Carly has her problems, sure, but do her bad habits really outweigh sam's abusive behavier not just to freddie, but to other classmates aswell?I don't think so, and I have a hard time reasoning why anyone could disagree with me. I just don't get it. So that being said, I have to ask,would you date sam the way she is? For me, it's an undisputed no. For the seddie shippers, apparently the answer is yes since they think sam and freddie should get together. Someone is going to have to explain to me why on earth you would ever want to consider dating sam...

Not an attack on the seddie shippers, I greatly respect a couple of you for your maturity and thoughtfulness. I'm just stating what I think is a fairly undisputable point.

Edited on 07/08/2010 12:38am
    Edited 2 total times.

schillingklaus

[71]Jul 8, 2010

Fredward benson is the most abusive guy on iCarly, as he lusts permanently after girls, thus he's unworthy of Carly, but worthy of Sam who lusts after ham in an equally decadent manner.

nicknameless101

[72]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 25

schillingklaus wrote:

Fredward benson is the most abusive guy on iCarly, as he lusts permanently after girls, thus he's unworthy of Carly, but worthy of Sam who lusts after ham in an equally decadent manner.

How the heck is Freddie abusive? If anyone's abusive on the show, it's Sam.

frontman19

[73]Jul 8, 2010

Freddie is the least abusive character on the show, schilling just thinks he is because he is a normal boy who has normal desires. In response to checkpoint, the people who support Sam/Freddie like it because of the love/hate relationship, they like that it's exciting and a little more complicated. Plus I think they like finding the subtle moments. Personally, while I like Sam, I do think her character has to improve because, while this show is incredibly unrealistic, in real life Sam would have a very hard time making friends with the way she treats other people. Yes she cares a lot about Carly, but you'd think eventually Carly would get irritated with her too.

schillingklaus

[74]Jul 8, 2010

Normal desires are from Satan, thus only evil boys like Fredward benson have thm to such an extent.

This makes him peer to Samanth Puckett, who succumbs to the evil desire for ham.

Thus both Freddie and Sam are horribly abusive, no matter what.

Carly should steer away from both of them, unless she risks her soul to go rot.. She should switch to Missy Robinson as best friend and trash Sam and Freddie.

Checkpoint24

[75]Jul 8, 2010

frontman19 wrote:

Freddie is the least abusive character on the show, schilling just thinks he is because he is a normal boy who has normal desires. In response to checkpoint, the people who support Sam/Freddie like it because of the love/hate relationship, they like that it's exciting and a little more complicated. Plus I think they like finding the subtle moments. Personally, while I like Sam, I do think her character has to improve because, while this show is incredibly unrealistic, in real life Sam would have a very hard time making friends with the way she treats other people. Yes she cares a lot about Carly, but you'd think eventually Carly would get irritated with her too.

She wouldn't just have a hard time making friends, any decent school would have expelled her by now. But yes, she needs to grow up.

lol@schilling

Edited on 07/08/2010 1:05pm

MusicAddictBabe

[76]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 18
    I we're all using these words the wrong way lol. "Deserve" is too strong of a word but I get what you mean by it, Hardcorefakes. Secondly, "abusive" is a little bit of a strong word, even if you are talking about Freddie. I'm not arguing with you or anything (and if anybody thinks I am, go ahead), and even though I'm not a professional, for eight years, ever since I got my dog, I've studied up on dog training (because believe me, she needed it lol). And abuse is definitely not something they do on the show. I've watched and read too many stories about those situations and Freddie isn't that physically (hitting, kicking, doing the unthinkable) or verbally (yelling, swearing, calling names) abusive...just to Sam, but you can't honestly believe they'd mean every little thing they say to each other because, if that was the case, they wouldn't be friends (or whatever they would be together). We all know Sam's a bit like that but to an extent. But, hey, it's just a show, it's just what I think, no one else might agree, and what do I know, right? Who knows?

Yeah, their personalities almost make no sense lol.

No, wrong desires are from Satan. That's why it's up to whomever to choose the right thing to do...not saying the gang does that in the show.

lol Sadly, I have a friend like Missy. She always got jealous when I hung out with my other friends or asked them for advice. I ignored it, though. And she used to try to get revenge by hanging out with others. Needless to say, we don't hang out much anymore cuz she joined the wrong crowd...good example of "bad temptations." Wow. Sorry. OT for a sec there. Buh-bye!

schillingklaus

[77]Jul 8, 2010

Fredward Benson's desires for Carlotta Shay are absolutely wrong, which underscores that Freddie is downright evil.

This in turn makes Freddie only worthy of Sam, nowhere near of Carly.

frontman19

[78]Jul 8, 2010

I'm now 99.9% sure that schilling is just messing with everybody. And I agree, it is just a TV show, but I would like to see a little bit of realism, I want it to be somewhat relatable to the audience.

schillingklaus

[79]Jul 8, 2010

Frontman is as wrong as only possible.

I'm totally serious, regardless of what hylics think.

They are not worthy of divine truth and forever excluded from the regnum coelorum.

Checkpoint24

[80]Jul 9, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Fredward Benson's desires for Carlotta Shay are absolutely wrong, which underscores that Freddie is downright evil.

This in turn makes Freddie only worthy of Sam, nowhere near of Carly.

You would have a point...If freddie actually lusted for carly. But freddie's case is not lust. Lust isn't what pushes people out of the way of taco trucks, that's love.