We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who deserves Freddie more Carly or Sam?

Who deserves him more?

skye2880

[41]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 5

XD; Couldn't you guys see that Schilling is just joking...? And mainly, they keep it up because no one gets the jokes. It's funny when everyone's taking stuff seriously for no reason

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

liliceyblue

[42]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 2
    I don't like either pairing. There, I said it. Unpopular opinion, I know.

schillingklaus

[43]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 12

I'm nowhere near joking, and all those who claim that I am are fools or liars.

Freddie is not anywhere near worthy of Carly, as rhe refuses to believe in the truth of Consuela's revenge, unlike Carly.

hardcorefakes

[44]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 7
    frontman19 wrote:

Did you just compare Christ to Consuela? That's just a bit messed up man. I'm not religious or anything, but still...Consuela was just one of those spam emails...

AGREED although im more on the religous side.. klaus this is america. we dont belive in myths or conseuela and we certainly dont think that steroytypes are all that matters.

schillingklaus

[45]Jun 28, 2010

Only hylic fools like Fredward benson and Samantha Pukebuckett don't believe in Consuela, it doesn't matter who or where they are.

This underlines that Benson and Puckett need to stay away from carly Shay rigorously and stick to each other, not to psychics like Carly, let alone pneumatics like Malika or Nevel.

hardcorefakes

[46]Jun 28, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Only hylic fools like Fredward benson and Samantha Pukebuckett don't believe in Consuela, it doesn't matter who or where they are.

This underlines that Benson and Puckett need to stay away from carly Shay rigorously and stick to each other, not to psychics like Carly, let alone pneumatics like Malika or Nevel.

do you belive in consuela. cause if you dont your calling yourself a hylic fool

schillingklaus

[47]Jun 28, 2010

of course I believe in Consuela, as totally opposed to Benson

frontman19

[48]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 14

Do you actually understand that these characters are not supposed to be 100% connected? Do you actually understand what "Consuela" is? Or who Christ is for that matter?

Edited on 06/28/2010 3:40pm

MusicAddictBabe

[49]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 18
    Wow. Bad topic to come in on. What happened to welcomming forums lol? I'm a Seddie shipper but Creddie has cute moments.

To what Sockstar said, you don't need to be that defensive. In real life, Sam would be in jail. Obviously iCarly isn't exactly the most realistic show and we all know that. Most anything can happen and for all we know, Gibby could get with Sam (even if you were joking, Krisiten lol). Just cause nothing hints toward a couple in a show doesn't mean anything. I can name off a bunch of shows with similar situations.

However, to answer the question (even though I've been here before lol), to be honest, I think neither or both deserve him. Carly because they're friends already and they know what the other likes and hates. Sam because maybe she would be a bit nicer with Freddie. I'm a huge believer in friends (or boyfriends in this case) rubbing off on other friends (trust me, my friends know that lol). The longer you hang with someone, the more you start to act like him/her - not all the time but sometimes. The reason one of my classmates isn't my best friend anymore was because she ditched me for her boyfriend all the time and his friends and the reason she's the way she is today - she swears, she drinks sometimes, and she's a tramp - is because of sort of him but mostly his friends which are all like that. And now, it's her other friends who act like that.

My opinion! Please don't hate me .

charmed4eva112

[50]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 20
    What part of don't argue with Klaus do you not understand? You won't win, and he won't listen to your opinions. As a girl with two years experience with him, trust me. Anyways, I don't think Freddie deserves either really. I think the word 'deserves' seems...I can't even think of it, but it's not a fitting word. As soon as I figure out why he doesn't deserve either, I'll let you know.

frontman19

[51]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 14

It's still fun. I am now leaning toward neither, the whole best friends getting together could turn really bad, really fast. I know from experience, and I feel that a breakup would ruin the group.

MusicAddictBabe

[52]Jun 28, 2010
    Yeah, "deserved" is kind of a sketchy word.

True. I don't know much from experience, but it does make a lot of sense. I think best friends getting together can either make or break a person.

ilivelovemusic

[53]Jun 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    lol yea freddie is just too good *period i mean they all have their issues but i don't think freddie has done anything so bad, compared to carly and especially sam lolz i did vote for sam tho haha i just

schillingklaus

[54]Jun 29, 2010

Fredward B. is permqanently doing excessively bad things, like gazing hornily at Carly, Shelby, etc., trying to make out with girls he isn't worthy of, wanting to push Jake Crendle down the elevator shaft, getting a tattoo, importing worms from Europe, impersonating other boys, insulting Fred-videos, steal cologne from teachers, incite kids to molest Dean Peeloff, and similarly evil things. This makes Fredward Benson one of the worst villains of Schneider's collected works, underlining that he's only worthy of bad girls like Sam, but nowhere near of good girls like Carly.

MusicAddictBabe

[55]Jun 29, 2010
    lol I think he could be very rebellious if he wanted to because of his mother's weird antics. Sometimes being an overly-protective parent has its downfalls.

futuramarama

[56]Jun 30, 2010
    • level: 37
    first of all, I don't think either "deserves" him. You don't think about someone you like and say "I deserve you!" least I don't...

with that said, one of them should date Freddie. I just don't think either "Deserves" him. I think carly and him should date, but i don't think she "deserves" him. I think that's a weird word.

schillingklaus

[57]Jun 30, 2010

the deserve thing is totally appropriate, but it needs to be the other way round: whom of the girls does Freddie deserve? And he does not deserve Carly, because he's not worthy of her, as he denies Consuela.

futuramarama

[58]Jun 30, 2010
    • level: 37
    i still think "deserves" is too strong a word. it would be nice for either to wind up with him, IMO, but that's different then "deserving" him, i think...

hardcorefakes

[59]Jul 2, 2010
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    What part of don't argue with Klaus do you not understand? You won't win, and he won't listen to your opinions. As a girl with two years experience with him, trust me. Anyways, I don't think Freddie deserves either really. I think the word 'deserves' seems...I can't even think of it, but it's not a fitting word. As soon as I figure out why he doesn't deserve either, I'll let you know.
    i think its the other way around. after all hes practilly the only character with morals.

hardcorefakes

[60]Jul 2, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    i still think "deserves" is too strong a word. it would be nice for either to wind up with him, IMO, but that's different then "deserving" him, i think...
    i couldnt think of anything else really