We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who deserves Freddie more Carly or Sam?

Who deserves him more?

frontman19

[221]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 14

^Haha chill out a little bit ok? I know that his "divine truth" his a bunch of **** and I know he goes way too far with fictional characters, but he relates everything back to his beliefs, he does have a different belief system then 99.9% of the entire world. He practices an ancient religion that was pretty much totally stopped way back in antiquity, and his posts are really entertaining, there's really no need to get mad.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[222]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 18
    Wow. I've actually been really interested in reading every post I've missed. And I'm usually the one who comes back after a day's hiatus when there are 3+ pages of unread posts and replies "Ok, so I've skimmed most of this, so...." But this time I actually read what all had to say. lol Aren't you all proud?!

Anyway, to get back on-topic...er, well...our newish topic...

Not that I don't think your guys' posts don't count, but you know you pretty much "lose" when Sockstar comes on and says something about the weird coupling thing. Not to mention the random people I don't think I've ever seen on here before. It's kinda like they've been lurking here enough to know what's going on but are starting to get annoyed with this dude. It's pretty sweet .

Yay! I'm finally evil }! Can't quite remember if I was the mad scientist or the politician but whatever! It's still killer! (That's what I use sometimes for the word 'steller'....)

I've never seen him or read any of his fanfics. I'll have to look him up sometime.

Pscf3 does make a good point. It is getting a little out of hand when you truly believe a tv show character is evil and defending your theory on that. I'm not saying I'm defending Freddie (or Sam or Malika or whatever), I'm not saying he isn't evil, I'm not saying any of that because it's not real life and only your own opinion. Yeah. That last part...was not what I was gonna say (or how I was gonna word it)...but I kinda...forgot. ADD moment....

Saylavee, it's almost like you're psychic or something XD. Nice call for him coming back. Hopefully it was you, anyway, or I'd feel like a total jerk right now if I complimented the wrong person :[.

marcdragicevic

[223]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 21
    It depends on who Freddie prefers.'
    If he prefers Sam, and Sam likes him too; then they shall be involved in a relationship if they wish.
    The same with 'Freddie' and 'Carly.'

MusicAddictBabe

[224]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yes, very true, I suppose .