We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

sockstar

[281]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 12
    That fits my idea that iLMM was pushed back because of the availability of Jim Parsons.

So far.. I'd guess the episode arc is:
    iLose My Mind.
    iGet Caught In The Middle/iDate Sam And Freddie (filmed first iirc).
    iBreak Up. (speculated based on the leaked title white board picture).
    iLove You. (speculated based on the guest star having her episode as 4x04 named iLove You on IMDB).

:/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[282]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    I'm standing on my theroy that iDSAF was renamed iLMM and combined with Jim Parsons episode to make a 2-parter; iLost my Mind, to continue right after iOMG.

sockstar

[283]Jun 11, 2011
    Is it just me or does the last kiss, (the three frames that fade to black quickly), have Freddie looking really angry in the first frame that you can see his face?

It looks like Carly is pushing them together, whilst Freddie is angry at something, probably Sam because he's looking straight at her :S

woahwoah678

[284]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 28

Come on!Drake and Josh didn't last that long.

ilivelovemusic

[285]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 5

sockstar wrote:
    Is it just me or does the last kiss, (the three frames that fade to black quickly), have Freddie looking really angry in the first frame that you can see his face? It looks like Carly is pushing them together, whilst Freddie is angry at something, probably Sam because he's looking straight at her :S
    I paused it right where you said it. And well I see carly in the middle of an eye roll And Sam is slightly facing Carly or maybe it's just her bangs.. And it's either Freddie is serious or he's a bit annoyed/pissed. But I can't see any pushing.. Although if Freddie WAS mad at Sam.. why kiss her? Maybe it's going to be one of those things where they fight and yell then suddenly kiss. And in the second frame I think Carly runs her hands through her hair, or just does something with her head *shrugs* And in the middle of their kiss in the third frame Carly definitely smiles..I paused it and I could see one of her famous, pronounced cheekbone jutting out. xD BTW has anybody else noticed that in iLMM Sam got taller...? o.O

Edited on 06/11/2011 3:37pm

teenj12

[286]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 26
    I don't think iLMM is a two parter. But I do think iDSAF and iLMM was combined, or that they were never separated..

Diamondgrl13

[287]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 6
    ilivelovemusic wrote:

sockstar wrote:
    Is it just me or does the last kiss, (the three frames that fade to black quickly), have Freddie looking really angry in the first frame that you can see his face? It looks like Carly is pushing them together, whilst Freddie is angry at something, probably Sam because he's looking straight at her :S
    I paused it right where you said it. And well I see carly in the middle of an eye roll And Sam is slightly facing Carly or maybe it's just her bangs.. And it's either Freddie is serious or he's a bit annoyed/pissed. But I can't see any pushing.. Although if Freddie WAS mad at Sam.. why kiss her? Maybe it's going to be one of those things where they fight and yell then suddenly kiss. And in the second frame I think Carly runs her hands through her hair, or just does something with her head *shrugs* And in the middle of their kiss in the third frame Carly definitely smiles..I paused it and I could see one of her famous, pronounced cheekbone jutting out. xD BTW has anybody else noticed that in iLMM Sam got taller...? o.O

YES!! She TOTALLY got taller!! Thank you! I'm NOT crazy! lol

frontman19

[288]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 14

ilivelovemusic wrote:

sockstar wrote:

You want to know why I think Freddiie seemed annoyed? I think it's because Carly is making them reenact what happened that night...I know she saw what they did, but that just seems like the only logical explanation why the kiss would 1. look so similar to the iOMG kiss and 2. why Freddie would be irritated.

Edited on 06/12/2011 12:00am

sockstar

[289]Jun 12, 2011

You know, I actually thought about that. I noticed his arm looked the same as it did in the iOMG. Are they wearing the same clothes?

Carly's apparent shipping of them together is seriously my least favourite part of this. It just doesn't fit her protectiveness of Freddie that has stretched all the way back to basically the start of the show. Plus having characters ship other characters is really really lame to me.

Edited on 06/12/2011 1:51am

Fireofnature

[290]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 13
    sockstar wrote:

You know, I actually thought about that. I noticed his arm looked the same as it did in the iOMG. Are they wearing the same clothes?

Carly's apparent shipping of them together is seriously my least favourite part of this. It just doesn't fit her protectiveness of Freddie that has stretched all the way back to basically the start of the show. Plus having characters ship other characters is really really lame to me.

Really now? It has nothing to do with characters "shipping" other characters as if it were someone reading a fanfic or watching a television show. Carly's being supportive of her friends as would most people in real life who had two close friends start dating, that's all.

ruffmanfan88

[291]Jun 12, 2011
    Guess what it looks like iLoose my Mind is a two parter. Dan was tweeting yesterday and said Parsons starring in it. He said: Well, I hope you will LOVE iLost My Mind. I think u will. Did you know Jim Parsons is in it?! So I guess will find out if it is in Auguest or sometime during that.

sockstar

[292]Jun 12, 2011
    ILMM might be 4x02, but it appears to be the first episode of the season, with iDSAF being second but filmed first since, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a two-parter.

pscf3

[293]Jun 12, 2011
    I'm pretty sure that the episode we saw a promo for is "iDSAF", because it kinda represents that title. And then, the episode that was original iLMM will probably be iLMM pt.2 or something.

Diamondgrl13

[294]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 6
    Honestly guys, I don't think there is a iDate Sam and Freddie. I think that was just a name fans came up with (that evidently stuck so whoever it was, good job! lol) and the REAL episode seems to be iLose My Mind. I can see no evidence that it's a 2-parter, unless I'm totally missing something. It sounds to me like they filmed most of iLose My Mind first (since it's the first episode of the "new" season), and then filmed succeeding episodes, and then when Jim Parsons was available, they went back and filmed his scenes in iLose My Mind. I don't think that makes it 2 separate episodes though. Just filmed funny. That's how I understand it though. Could be wrong.

ilivelovemusic

[295]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 5
    frontman19 wrote:

ilivelovemusic wrote:

sockstar wrote:

You want to know why I think Freddiie seemed annoyed? I think it's because Carly is making them reenact what happened that night...I know she saw what they did, but that just seems like the only logical explanation why the kiss would 1. look so similar to the iOMG kiss and 2. why Freddie would be irritated.

That IS very possible. Because you see Freddie all tense in the same scene in another shot that they show... If that made any sense at all...

RiciSmokes2

[296]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 7
    Or that could just be how Sam kisses, some people have a certain technique they use and maybe that's Sam's. And from the promo it seems like part of the show is gonna be Carly having to settle arguments between them. Sam is always pissing Freddie off so its not beyond the realm of poss that they fought about something, Carly gets in the middle and makes them kiss and make up.

vanillacupcakes

[297]Jun 14, 2011
    Whoever said it looked like Carly is reenacting the iOMG kiss, I agree. It looks like it. The positioning seems the same, but it looks like Carly is pushing Freddie's head or something.

I don't really think Carly is "shipping" Seddie, but I think she's happy for them. I think it's in character, because Carly always wants the best for people(thinking back to the "I just want you to be happy" speech), but that has just been the way I have personally seen Carly's character. Who says Carly isn't being motherly?? Maybe Carly did the same thing before Freddie's date with Sam as she did for his date with Valerie(fluff his hair, get an outfit for him, all that kind of cute stuff Carly does). Since when has Carly been extremely protective?? I think she resolves fights between them(cue the promo and iGet Caught in the Middle speculation) but she doesn't really overly protect Freddie like Mrs. Benson does.

teenj12

[298]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 26
    I don't think Carly is very protective of Freddie at all, but she is sort of motherly, mostly to Spencer, ironically.

marcdragicevic

[299]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 21
    Arghh, who added 'iDate Sam and Freddie'? That episode wasn't proved, it was called 'iLost My Mind'? Right?
    Why did the editor accept it, hmmm?