We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

pscf3

[201]May 8, 2011
    • level: 16
    It's not a script though, it's a casting call. We used to be able to look at them all the time on showfax, but now we have to find stuff like this.

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

KatiePhil wrote:
    can someone link the script here?

The script to what episode?? The closest stuff that has been leaked are sides and casting calls...that's about it.

I didn't know what thread I was in, haha. You probably mean the iLose My Mind casting call list.

http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Userarthleroy

Ahh!! Omg...are those real?? They look real! Omg...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[202]May 8, 2011
    ^I know. We didn't even get full scripts, we got sides. Still, they had some important scenes. Like we'd probably know the lines for Goofy Gilbert or Gary already. I don't really want to be spoiled THAT much though, so I guess it's okay.

Diamondgrl13

[203]May 8, 2011
    • level: 6

I'm just intrigued by the part talking about the character that says that Sam/Freddie should date. Particularly after what Sam did in iOMG-basically confessing she likes him and everything. And Carly seeing it. Sounds like it could make for an interesting scenario!LaughingWink

pscf3

[204]May 8, 2011
    Sounds like an iStart a Fanwar repeat.

Diamondgrl13

[205]May 8, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:

Hmm...good point. I didn't think of it like that. But true. Although, it would probably be a little different since now the trio knows Sam likes him. So they might not be SO "no one likes anyone!" about it all. Or they might lie to the fans. lol. Either way, having it brought up like that could cause interesting "off-screen" (as in, not on the webshow) conversations between the trio-which I would love to see.

ilivelovemusic

[206]May 9, 2011
    • level: 5

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Hmm...good point. I didn't think of it like that. But true. Although, it would probably be a little different since now the trio knows Sam likes him. So they might not be SO "no one likes anyone!" about it all. Or they might lie to the fans. lol. Either way, having it brought up like that could cause interesting "off-screen" (as in, not on the webshow) conversations between the trio-which I would love to see.

it'll definitely make it awkward for them and I can already imagine it happening...

Carly will still be annoyed so she'll answer to a seddie fan..

"Sure Sam and Freddie would make a good couple! But what if one of them likes the other, and that person hasfor quite a while now.Because that person can't seem to let their feelings out and keep lying. Thento think tonot even tell her ownBESTFRIEND and that saidBESTFRIENDjust had to find out when she sees them kissi-"

"Ookaay!!! That's all we have for today!" Then thatSam cuts off the webcasting thing xD

Then Sam and Freddie get mad andstart yellingat Carly forpossibly starting another riot

Diamondgrl13

[207]May 10, 2011
    ilivelovemusic wrote:

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

it'll definitely make it awkward for them and I can already imagine it happening...

"Sure Sam and Freddie would make a good couple! But what if one of them likes the other, and that person hasfor quite a while now.Because that person can't seem to let their feelings out and keep lying. Thento think tonot even tell her ownBESTFRIEND and that saidBESTFRIENDjust had to find out when she sees them kissi-"

"Ookaay!!! That's all we have for today!" Then thatSam cuts off the webcasting thing xD

Then Sam and Freddie get mad andstart yellingat Carly forpossibly starting another riot

lol! Well that'll get Sam back for starting the fanwar in iStart a Fanwar, now won't it??? haha

ilivelovemusic

[208]May 10, 2011
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    ilivelovemusic wrote:

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

lol! Well that'll get Sam back for starting the fanwar in iStart a Fanwar, now won't it??? haha

Yes, yes it would. But this time it's actually the truth that starts a fanwar. Ugh freakin tv forum always meshing the words together >

vanillacupcakes

[209]May 11, 2011
    Apparently they cancelled the breaksdown service though. So idk if this info would even be legit anymore.

ilivelovemusic

[210]May 11, 2011
    ^^ What breaksdown service? o.O

Diamondgrl13

[211]May 11, 2011
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    ^^ What breaksdown service? o.O

^ Ditto. I'm so lost. lol

vanillacupcakes

[212]May 11, 2011
    That service is where he found the casting call to begin with. The thing is canceled now.

marcdragicevic

[213]May 11, 2011
    • level: 21
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    That service is where he found the casting call to begin with. The thing is canceled now.

Do you know why?

vanillacupcakes

[214]May 11, 2011
    Nope, I have no idea...

ruffmanfan88

[215]May 13, 2011
    • level: 12
    I asled Noah on his fan page on facebook and he said it will be the 4th airing season as well

teenj12

[216]May 13, 2011
    • level: 26
    Than its stupid to keep this thread around..

vanillacupcakes

[217]May 13, 2011
    Not really, we already posted information and speculations on the episodes in this thread. We all know what season in our minds people referring to here, and I really don't see what's wrong with calling it whatever you want to call it. If somebody said season 3, 4, or 5 on this thread, I wouldn't be confused.

teenj12

[218]May 14, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Not really, we already posted information and speculations on the episodes in this thread. We all know what season in our minds people referring to here, and I really don't see what's wrong with calling it whatever you want to call it. If somebody said season 3, 4, or 5 on this thread, I wouldn't be confused.
    I kept saying to change the name of the thread.. no one listens as usual. I don't like that S4 feels so short.

pscf3

[219]May 14, 2011
    As long as we know what the thread is for, I don't see any reason to change the name. I just don't know what we will call the thread for season 5.

teenj12

[220]May 14, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    As long as we know what the thread is for, I don't see any reason to change the name. I just don't know what we will call the thread for season 5.

EXACTLY! A name change is needed to save confusion.