We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

pscf3

[381]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 16
    iStill Physco IS a two-parter, and 405 might be combined with iLove You or iMeet te First Lady.

iBloop 2 is in there somewhere, it is probably either 409 or 410, since those 2 were crammed into one week.

So basically, 16 ordered episodes are left to be filmed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diamondgrl13

[382]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 6
    Umm...am I the only one that thinks iBloop won't actually be "filmed", you know, like they film the normal episodes?? It's a blooper episode. Don't they just go back through old footage of filming previous episodes and compile a bunch of funny clips together??

Ohhh....wait, ok, I just remembered the 1st blooper episode..yeah, you guys are right, they did "film" segments between the blooper clips. Nvm. lol

pscf3

[383]Jul 18, 2011
    Noah was going to set today without Miranda so the blooper episode is probably this week. Making it 411

teenj12

[384]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 26
    pscf3 wrote:
    Noah was going to set today without Miranda so the blooper episode is probably this week. Making it 411
    Ohkay.

sockstar

[385]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 12
    Unless 4x10 was the blooper episode and they filmed part of it last week and are finishing it now.

Either way, we won't know for a long time.

pscf3

[386]Jul 19, 2011
    Well Miranda is now on tour, so they MIGHT have filmed miranda's 410 scences last week and they are filming the rest this week.

Diamondgrl13

[387]Jul 19, 2011

pscf3 wrote:
    Well Miranda is now on tour, so they MIGHT have filmed miranda's 410 scences last week and they are filming the rest this week.
    Makes sense. Btw, anyone else think it's a little odd that the namesake of the show isn't even there while they film?? Haha. Just sayin'..

Edited on 07/19/2011 3:03pm

sockstar

[388]Jul 20, 2011
    Well the A-Plots are heavily Seddie this season so I guess it matches. xD

Diamondgrl13

[389]Jul 22, 2011
    sockstar wrote:
    Well the A-Plots are heavily Seddie this season so I guess it matches. xD

Good point..

pscf3

[390]Aug 2, 2011

iCarly Vol. 5 bounus clips are on iTunes with the following clip art-

The summary is kinda interesting, and reads- Sam and Freddie are officially together, but bring Carly into every fight. Meanwhile, Gibby is on a mission to break them up. Carly dates a super-smart guy, and the gang creates a web feed that shuts down iCarly!

Diamondgrl13

[391]Aug 2, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:

iCarly Vol. 5 bounus clips are on iTunes with the following clip art-

The summary is kinda interesting, and reads- Sam and Freddie are officially together, but bring Carly into every fight. Meanwhile, Gibby is on a mission to break them up. Carly dates a super-smart guy, and the gang creates a web feed that shuts down iCarly!

Do the "bonus clips" actually have anything to do with the summary?? I find the summary very interesting, but the clips are just from iCarly.com right, so they're just random skits and stuff...I don't see how they correlate. But I didn't watch them so I could be mistaken.

pscf3

[392]Aug 2, 2011
    I assume, but I didnt download them.

teenj12

[393]Aug 3, 2011
    Interesting summary there. Doesn't sound like Creddie will be end game. Sorry my fellow Creddiers.

Fireofnature

[394]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 13
    I hope if it is so that Sam/Freddie stay together, Sam (Or Freddie for that matter) doesn't become a vindictive and controlling person.

One thing I mentioned on another forum (And Sockstar, thankfully, was there and responded) was pointing out all the parts where Freddie actually mentioned "hating" Sam or expressed desire to cause her harm (Remember the knife bit?) Everyone focuses so much on Sam or on Carly, nobody really talks about Freddie...And he's a big part of either Creddie/Seddie. If he truly does have that aggressive bit and it doesn't go away, he stands a good chance of becoming worse...Matter of fact, I'm going to make a thread discussing this and I'll just bring my post on the other forum here since it's long and I don't want to have to retype it all.

vanillacupcakes

[395]Aug 4, 2011
    I always thought Sam needs somebody who stands up to her, challenges her, fights back, calls her out on her sh*t, etc. It's why I like Seddie over Sibby, because all Gibby would do(at this point) is let Sam push him around and call him names.

I think we all "root for the underdogs" so Seddie shippers focus on Sam and Creddie shippers focus on Freddie. We tend to look at the person who develops the crush first, so I would look at Sam while Creddiers would look at Freddie. iSYL was mostly Freddie development and iOMG was mostly Sam development. I personally think Sam is the most complex and has the most insecurities/issues so I focus on her more. I can also relate to her more than Freddie, so I (try to) put myself in her perspective. I always thought Carly was the most overlooked.

Fireofnature

[396]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 13
    Perhaps so, Perhaps so, though I'm still not certain Freddie's is often focused on that much. Even the fanfiction realm, just how many stories would there be of primary Freddie lead character and main focus as opposed to say Carly, or Sam.

sockstar

[397]Aug 6, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    Interesting summary there. Doesn't sound like Creddie will be end game. Sorry my fellow Creddiers.

That's from the first 6 episodes but excludes episode 4 presumably because it'd spoil the arc.

Sam and Freddie are officially together - iLMM

Bring Carly into every fight - IDS&F

Meanwhile, Gibby is on a mission to break them up - iCan't Take It (used to be iBreak Up)

Ep 4 (end of Seddie arc) is absent.

Carly dates a super-smart guy - Untitled Episode 5.

The gang creates a web feed that shuts down iCarly - Probably the Obama episode as that matches the plot-line we know, which is that they get caught trying to surprise Carly with a web-chat with her dad and get in trouble.

That said I think we're not end-game.

There's zero creddie plots in the rest of the episodes, and Miranda is absent from main filming in the last two episodes, making it likely she's in the sub-plot for both of them.

Edited on 08/06/2011 11:50am

vanillacupcakes

[398]Aug 6, 2011

sockstar wrote:

Miranda is absent from main filming in the last two episodes, making it likely she's in the sub-plot for both of them.

That's not the blooper episode?? Bummer. I think since Sam/Freddie are in the arc that Miranda should be in the main plot for the rest of the season. I wonder what the plots for that would be. I haven't heard much about the episodes after the arc(besides a little bit of iStill Psycho and iMeet the First Lady), so I have no idea what we should be expecting out of this.

teenj12

[399]Aug 6, 2011
    I know Seddie will break up, but it would seem rush to throw Freddie back to Carly. Dan better write this well.

marcdragicevic

[400]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 21
    The new season started off with a bang, with new intro pictures as well.
    Can't wait for more.