We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

ruffmanfan88

[301]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 12
    The episode with the first lady is 406 it was filmed this week. As far as iDate Same and freddie Here is the source for the title https://picasaweb.google.com/114032956398283578317/ICarlyS4?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyCgKXG-omI_wE#5603062106051332850 and production code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexVFjOqDuA it is said at the end. As far as iLost my my Mind I don't know if it could be a two parter. The video shows the same excate sets as the preview. Pearson is guest starring in 402 and Dan said he was going to be in the episode. Remember what happened with iDate a Bad Boy. As far as iTake a Cruiser I don't think it is a real episode at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diamondgrl13

[302]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 6
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    The episode with the first lady is 406 it was filmed this week. As far as iDate Same and freddie Here is the source for the title https://picasaweb.google.com/114032956398283578317/ICarlyS4?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyCgKXG-omI_wE#5603062106051332850 and production code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexVFjOqDuA it is said at the end. As far as iLost my my Mind I don't know if it could be a two parter. The video shows the same excate sets as the preview. Pearson is guest starring in 402 and Dan said he was going to be in the episode. Remember what happened with iDate a Bad Boy. As far as iTake a Cruiser I don't think it is a real episode at all.

Is is just me or does it look like, in that photo from the first link, that the picture on Sam's shirt is of Freddie?? Idk. Kinda looks like it. But I doubt it is. Also almost looks like it says "nerd alert" or something, but I know it doesn't. That'd be super funny though, right??? Haha.

teenj12

[303]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 26
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    I always knew iTake A Cruiser was fake, but I thought if it was real, it'd be a later episode/special.

vanillacupcakes

[304]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 16
    @ilivelovemusic: How dare you....the picture on her shirt is Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. It's a run through, so Jennette is wearing it, not Sam. It's before Jim Parsons was confirmed to be Caleb. Jennette loves Sheldon Cooper, so it makes sense. I think it would be kind of creepy if Sam had a picture of Freddie on a shirt. o_0 iDate Sam and Freddie could be real, or it was at least a title in the works. I think it's the 2nd episode of the arc if it isn't called iGet Caught in the Middle.

Dan said he's working on a sequel for an popular episode awhile back. I'm thinking(or hoping for) iTwins. Return of Melanie?? Yes, please. Well if the picture Dan posted is right, it would be the title "iKissed Him First".

RiciSmokes2

[305]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 7
    I'd love to see Melanie again. That'd be awesome jealousy.

KatiePhil

[306]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 3
    i asked him if it was isaved your life.

RiciSmokes2

[307]Jun 18, 2011
    I forgot about iSYL. I don't think that would go over that well with either ship. It seems like it'd be really messy and in bad taste to do both ships back to back.

vanillacupcakes

[308]Jun 18, 2011

I don't think Dan will respond to that tweet. I think he's going to try to keep it "secret" a little bit longer until after they film it. But I doubt it would be iSYL. Even though I kind of wanted one, I don't think it will happen.

@Rici: I just think it would be kind of weird if Sam is dating somebody her twin has a crush on. Maybe it would just be a silly plot hole to ignore, but for some reason I think it should be resolved. I'd feel bad for Melanie if it didn't. Plus it makes for good comedy, and I'd rather have Sam vs. Melanie tension than Sam vs. Carly.

Edited on 06/18/2011 8:43pm

sockstar

[309]Jun 19, 2011

vanillacupcakes wrote:

@Rici: I just think it would be kind of weird if Sam is dating somebody her twin has a crush on. Maybe it would just be a silly plot hole to ignore, but for some reason I think it should be resolved. I'd feel bad for Melanie if it didn't. Plus it makes for good comedy, and I'd rather have Sam vs. Melanie tension than Sam vs. Carly.

I'd have thought "Dating your best friend's ex" would be more weird than dating the guy your twin had a crush on.

Sam and Carly need to answer for their mistake with Melanie. Any chance he had to have any kind of normal relationship with Mel got crushed by Sam and Carly's joke playing, followed by Sam lying and saying Mel was fake.

ruffmanfan88

[310]Jun 19, 2011
    or it could be carly's old friend Missy.

RiciSmokes2

[311]Jun 19, 2011
    I figured the Sam/Melanie jealousy would be more silly than spiteful, like an ?iSHF? kind of thing. Freddie messed up with the whole Melanie thing. I'm sorry after I tell you something repeatedly and you refuse to listen, that's on you. I don't see Freddie as being Carly's ex bc when he came out and asked her if they were boyfriend/girlfriend she didn't really commit to it.

vanillacupcakes

[312]Jun 19, 2011

RiciSmokes2 wrote:
    I figured the Sam/Melanie jealousy would be more silly than spiteful, like an ?iSHF? kind of thing. Freddie messed up with the whole Melanie thing. I'm sorry after I tell you something repeatedly and you refuse to listen, that's on you. I don't see Freddie as being Carly's ex bc when he came out and asked her if they were boyfriend/girlfriend she didn't really commit to it.

IA, which is why I thought it was okay for Carly to be with Freddie even though he kissed Sam. They basically told her it didn't mean anything and she took their word for it.

Even though if it's been said a million times, I think if they keep switching back and forth between Creddie and Seddie, I will be very disappointed.

I don't feel bad that Sam dated her twin's ex, because technically the only reason they went on a date in the first place was because Freddie wanted to prove a point. It seemed like she liked him, so I just found it a little awkward. Well she didn't really mind Freddie was running away or thought she was Sam...so maybe she didn't like him that much. Still, it would be funny if she returned, and then the iKissed Him First would make sense. I wanted a iSYL sequel at first, but not anymore.

teenj12

[313]Jun 19, 2011
    • level: 26
    Why is everyone blowing this Melony thing up so much? She was a one-shot character tat appeared two seasons ago.

vanillacupcakes

[314]Jun 19, 2011
    Because Dan said he'd write a sequel from a popular episode that aired awhile back...speculation thinks it's iSYL or iTwins. You don't really know who returned. I didn't think most of those people(like the allergy doctor guy) would be in iBTH but they were. *shrugs*.

ilivelovemusic

[315]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 5
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    @ilivelovemusic: How dare you....the picture on her shirt is Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. It's a run through, so Jennette is wearing it, not Sam. It's before Jim Parsons was confirmed to be Caleb. Jennette loves Sheldon Cooper, so it makes sense.

Uh I didn't say that...That was Diamondgirl.. I know that that is jimparsons.. I

Diamondgrl13

[316]Jun 21, 2011

ilivelovemusic wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    @ilivelovemusic: How dare you....the picture on her shirt is Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. It's a run through, so Jennette is wearing it, not Sam. It's before Jim Parsons was confirmed to be Caleb. Jennette loves Sheldon Cooper, so it makes sense.
    Uh I didn't say that...That was Diamondgirl.. I know that that is jimparsons.. I
    Haha..yeah, I caught that too. My bad. ;-)

For the record, I don't watch the Big Bang Theory so I really have no idea who this Jim Parsons guy is, let alone what he looks like.

Edited on 06/21/2011 12:13am

vanillacupcakes

[317]Jun 22, 2011
    Nora and Maurice returnnnn!!! She's out of prison already??

So while people were thinking about iTwins and iSYL as "popular" episodes, we forgot about iPsycho. I guess that's the sequel episode.

Oh okay, I mix the two of you(lovemusic and diamondgrl) up. I do that with you two in particular all the time.

RiciSmokes2

[318]Jun 22, 2011
    ^ Where did you find that out at?

vanillacupcakes

[319]Jun 22, 2011
    The iCarly twitter said "Guess who's back on iCarly this week? Hint:" then they tweeted a picture of Maurice(the chicken).

Diamondgrl13

[320]Jun 23, 2011

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Oh okay, I mix the two of you(lovemusic and diamondgrl) up. I do that with you two in particular all the time.
    Yeah, I noticed. Um...why?? lol