We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 2 never split

Huntley

[121]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 4
    I think the issue with the Christmas episode is that it was aired before the final episode of Season 2. Had the "Blooptorious" episode aired before it, then we would definitely be on Season 3 of that show. I don't get why Nick aired the episodes the way they did. "Blooptorious" definitely should have aired before Season 3 started. I think the episode should have aired in like November.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[122]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 21

The Christmas episode and the Blooptorious were from different production cycles. Christmas Tori was from Season 3, and Blooptorious from Season 2.

Edited on 01/15/2012 11:00pm

marcdragicevic

[123]Jan 15, 2012
    Now they are lying about it in the promos.
    iTunes has it around the right way, some sites have it around the wrong way.

Huntley

[124]Jan 15, 2012
    No, Blooptorious was 213 of Season 2. Christmas Tori was 301 of Season 3.

marcdragicevic

[125]Jan 15, 2012
    Whoops, sorry I wasn't thinking at all when I wrote that. :S

You're def. right. Our first mission is to change the iCarly wikipedia page.

Huntley

[126]Jan 15, 2012

Yes, but first we must have the links be read first by Aussie (along with Kevin and Alec) and then I will request to make the changes since I have all of the information from the original Season 3 page regarding the season synopsis and all the information regarding the episodes (like who was in all of them, the guest stars, when it was filmed, etc), the stuff that's put out above the table. I managed to grab all of this from Answers.com that's basically a copy Wikipedia.

Edited on 01/15/2012 11:32pm

marcdragicevic

[127]Jan 15, 2012
    Hopefully Aussie, Kevin, and Alec will understand and change it. Are you sure 'Answers.com' is an acceptable source though? Once wikipedia has changed, I'm going to focus on changing this other major site.

Huntley

[128]Jan 16, 2012

It's basically a cover of Wikipedia where all the information that's on Wiki is the same on Answers. If something gets changed on Wiki then it takes a while for it to get changed on Answers. So I was able to copy-and-paste all the info from the Season 3 page a week ago when I first got involved in this issue to paste back if I was able to get the episode list back the way it was again on Wikipedia. Like right now, the recent changes regarding the seasons of the show on Wiki took an effect on Answers.com. So as soon as I get Wiki back in shape then Answers will be back in shape after a short while as well.

Edited on 01/16/2012 12:24am

marcdragicevic

[129]Jan 16, 2012
    Okay, that sounds good then. It might take a well like you said but oh well. Things should be back to normal soonish hopefully.

Has Dan Schneider replied to you on any social media about anything?
    He has replied back to me once something about how Nick. own the scripts even know Dan writes them. Which is kinda sad because I wanted the scripts online.

marcdragicevic

[130]Jan 16, 2012

Woah, there has been 45 posts in this thread in the last 15 hours. Good achievement. Making some real progress in here.

Edited on 01/16/2012 1:38am

Huntley

[131]Jan 16, 2012
    Nope. Dan hasn't wrote back to me yet even after I tweeted him a second time. But there's certainly no need of that now. 15 minutes? I say more like 15 hours.

marcdragicevic

[132]Jan 16, 2012
    Damn. Ahh I wish he was less busy these days. Well keep trying though, and hopefully Nick. does put some of the scripts online.

Whoops again, I mean 15 hours, not 15 minutes .Ahh..

Huntley

[133]Jan 16, 2012
    Gee, I can't seem to catch a break. Apparently I'm having a debate regarding this issue over on the iCarly Wiki with a user name CheckerFred. It's like arguing with Kevin Brogers all over again. Check this out: http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Checker_Fred/Season_2_was_never_split,_iCarly_season_6

Ruffmanfan882

[134]Jan 16, 2012
    • level: 6
    When season 4 was airng people wanted to combine production season 3 and 4 together, so to seperate the productions codes some people started calling in season 4b. I know that no tv show has ever done that. Since Nick is saying that were in airing season 4 from thwe email why don't you do this. On Wikipedia put season 3 and 4 together and call it one season and leave season 2 split. It will equal everything then. Next season will be caughtm up with the production and airing seasons for season 5. and maybe we can do it here as well.

Huntley

[135]Jan 16, 2012

Originally that is what happened. After "iLost My Mind" aired it was part of the Season 4 list along the other episode titles. But then Nick advertised them as a "new season" when it got close to "iDate Sam & Freddie" airing. It made sense because that episode was the first one to be produced of the May 2011 to July 2011 production. So it's likely Nick would have already advertised a new season had "iLost My Mind" been produced first. Plus Dan did split up the third production which made it's second half an entirely new season production. But we didn't know that, even though he was calling it a new season on his blog regarding "fun facts" on the episode "iLost My Mind" before it aired when it came to there being a new opening.

Also I came across something rather surprising. CheckerFred and KevinBrogers are the same person. As I saw coming CheckerFred over on the iCarly Wiki flat out denied Nathan's interview and said that he lying. He's still trying to get around Dan's blog and that he was confused (I'm not wasting another breath on that), and he's even saying Dan's confirmation on the issue at the end of his blog message was a result of what people were saying. Like seriously?

Edited on 01/16/2012 2:22pm
    Edited 4 total times.

marcdragicevic

[136]Jan 16, 2012
    Huntley wrote:
    Gee, I can't seem to catch a break. Apparently I'm having a debate regarding this issue over on the iCarly Wiki with a user name CheckerFred. It's like arguing with Kevin Brogers all over again. Check this out: http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Checker_Fred/Season_2_was_never_split,_iCarly_season_6

Geez, not again. You're not having good luck at all.

Huntley

[137]Jan 16, 2012
    They're the same person unfortunately. It also came across my attention that Ruffman is also the same person as both of those guys this whole time. So what you have to say for yourself Ruffman? Is the Alec user on Wikipedia another one of your accounts as well?

marcdragicevic

[138]Jan 16, 2012
    Wait, how do you know that anyhow??

Huntley

[139]Jan 16, 2012

Well all of the things Kevin and Alec told me on Wikipedia were the same things Ruffman and CheckerFred said. Ruffman told me about AussieLegend which lead me to ask for that user's help. KevinBrogers then shows up out of nowhere soon after like I told you yesterday. CheckerFred also mentions about it how "Aussie isn't going to speak to me" and recites something I said to him. Lastly, the letter Ruffman sent to the Nick press writer Adriana Lemus he posted here was the same one that CheckerFred forward to me when I wanted to look at it. Same apparent response from her and everything that he also posted here.

Edited on 01/16/2012 3:20pm

marcdragicevic

[140]Jan 16, 2012
    Hmm, that's a bit odd. Oh well then, can't do too much about it though.