We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStill Psycho" Discussion

KJLwriter

[1]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 8

The episode will appear on December 31, 2011, or otherwise known as New Years Eve. Will you watch it even though it's on that day? Are you excited for it? It is a sequel to iPsycho and Nora is back! She is out of prison and has the iCarly gang captured again. What do you think will happen?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[2]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 16
    According to Wikipedia, that's pretty much a 3 month break. Good Grief.

Anyway, idk if i'll watch it. I gues it depends if i've got something to do.

nicknameless101

[3]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 25

Cools! I can't wait to see how the iCarly trio deal with Nora this time.

CaptainKrueger

[4]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 5

I'm actually kinda looking forward to it.

Fireofnature

[5]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 13
    Maybe the episode was so big that they just devoted all their time to the episode production, hence the long break. Nice to see you guys posting again (I don't count ramble or that infernal game XD)

teenj12

[6]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 26
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Maybe the episode was so big that they just devoted all their time to the episode production, hence the long break. Nice to see you guys posting again (I don't count ramble or that infernal game XD)
    FON! Man I haven't talked to you in A WHILE. my Laptop with Y!M broke, that's why I haven't been on.

Looking forward to seeing Nora again!

CaptainKrueger

[7]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 5

I've missed this site, but I kinda got distracted for a while. XD Anything new happen on here in the past... Shoot, I don't know how long I've been gone. Still, anything interesting happen?

KJLwriter

[8]Dec 10, 2011
    I am looking forward to this episode because it seems exciting. Her parents are kidnapping them too? That's insane! Also, Spencer being on the wheel? That's just great! I can't wait! I just hope that I get to see it on New Year's Eve. That usually is a busy night for me. We usually go out and do something and come home and do stuff as a family, so I might just have to wait until another time to watch it. I'll see though. I want to watch it.

Fireofnature

[9]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 13
    It'll be on DVR for me, so I'll see it either way. And I have missed quite a bit myself, but it isn't easy to participate in discussions on forums that really mean nothing. AKA the game. (which all of you just lost, the game.) Yeah haven't talked to you in a while Teen, you should work on getting all that fixed.

Endoplasmic888

[10]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 7
    This episode looks like they are out of ideas and they are repeating the exact same thing. Kinda like Hangover 2.

teenj12

[11]Dec 21, 2011
    Endoplasmic888 wrote:
    This episode looks like they are out of ideas and they are repeating the exact same thing. Kinda like Hangover 2.
    Um, noo. Just like they repeat Nevel episodes, because its popular.

pscf3

[12]Dec 22, 2011
    Endoplasmic888 wrote:

Kinda, but not really. They are reapeating a similar plotline because the original was exteremely popular. I do agree that it is cheap, though.

I'm kinda tempted to watch this. Don't know if I will or not.

vanillacupcakes

[13]Dec 28, 2011
    I want to watch it. I seriously do. iPsycho cracked me up so hard. I thought it was their best 1 hour special. But WHY must you make this on New Years Eve?? Way to kill off the older demographic of people who will be getting drunk. "Oh...no...I can't go to your party. I have to watch iStill Psycho. You know...I really love this show and there hasn't been a new episode in a long time because Nickelodeon loves giving iCarly dry spells and splitting their seasons in half. So I have to watch it. Sorry." That won't work. Even little kids are probably going to watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve with their family or do something else. Or have sleepovers with friends. Idk. But not many are going to spend New Years Eve watching iCarly.

I'll watch it on youtube like I did with the arc. *sigh* I'm excited for it, but not like how I was for iOMG. I really miss that excitement and craziness(even though I remember being the only one haha). I remember driving home really fast from the mall to stalk Dan's twitter for the funfacts. Then they never came until the next day. I was glued to that tv haha.

This time I'm happy about it and want to watch but at the same time I just don't care. It's sad I care more about Victorious's episode on the Breakfast Club than this episode(but don't get me wrong I still love iCarly 100x more than Victorious). I'm still obsessed with iCarly and their past episodes but not this one. Promos and sneak peeks:
    Promo 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTGfG3UHUI
    Nora Kissing Freddie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RhORxAf-Vg
    Sneak Peek 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDNxZTf3oM
    Sneak Peek 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-oWboG8KA
    Sneak Peek 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nIxpnVJAzw

Okay...is anybody wondering why on Earth these guys would come back to Nora's house?? They know she's a psycho this time. Sam isn't kicking Nora's a$s because she has the power to spin Spencer on the wheel. But she's doing it anyways! Just because Carly is singing off key! So Sam should just beat her up anyways. It sounds like in the end Mrs. Benson will use her fencing skills to beat up Nora so Sam could have fought her a long time ago. Idk, this plot doesn't make sense to me. You'd think they'd put Nora in Troubled Waters until she's sane again.

vanillacupcakes

[14]Dec 28, 2011
    Nevermind, in Jennette's interview with Clevvertv they get to decide whether Nora stays in prison. Sam and Freddie want her in jail but Carly wants to release her to be nice. So she thinks she isn't psycho anymore, but she really is "still psycho".

Oh Carly...I love you. You are so forgiving, trusting, and you have a big heart. Yes, you see the good in people and push them to live to their potential. I love how you do that to Sam. But that does not mean you can go releasing criminals out of prison! A lot of the time when she is naive it's funny, but pleaseeee be more cautious with girls who kidnap you. Even if you released her, you do NOT need to go back to her house. Baaaaad idea.
    *I shouldn't even be talking, because I would probably end up doing the same thing. I'm a lot like Carly haha.

futuramarama

[15]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 37

am i the only one disappointed that this is only a half hour?

edit. nevermind, apparently it's an hour. on my tv it says it's only a half hour

Edited on 12/31/2011 12:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.

hurr05

[16]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 10

ehhh i'm gonna miss it tonight but w/e, they're gonna be showing it like 24/7 over the next few days

and this episode looks pretty interesting! btw, Carly's forgiveness gets old after a while. lmao sorry, but it annoys me :/

83optics

[17]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 6

learned:

* OJ gibby > OJ simpson

* lips, berries...and whipped cream, wink wink

* *bosom*, they referenced it before we could!

* nora likes long, forced kisses, being blindfolded, and getting her butt pinned...just sayin'

* do you think spencer ever got to go to the bathroom?

* do you think the grandparents are sociopaths, too?

alexspotsme

[18]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 15
    This truly made up for the 3 month break, and the Blooper episode. I enjoyed every minute of it!

A lot of throwbacks to the previous episodes of iCarly (the butter sock, the shock pen, and Mrs. Benson calling herself the Fencin' Benson, etc)

I seriously thought this was the best episode yet! And a great sequel to iPsycho.

Poor Gibby, that he was forgotten at Nora's house. xD

Mrs. Benson and T-Bo VS Nora and her family was the best battle of 2011! Amazing!!

After watching this, I want MORE iCarly now. Forget about the show ending after Season 6, the shows too great. So long as it keeps getting better.

teenj12

[19]Dec 31, 2011

This episode was iAWESOME! So much great BUTT-KICKING at the end!

First off, Spencer's got a hot new giraffe friend . T-Bo/Ms.Benson are sooo funny together!

Why would the gang let her go? Even if they thought she learned her lesson. What she did was extremely wrong, granted it was almost two years ago. But still, going to her house was incredibly stupid, the Dershlits inviting them was certainly a Red Flag.

That food looked gross xD . LOL, the return of Maxi-glass. i loved when Sam was like "Unlock it Nora"! And when she tried to break the window!

Nora FINALLY got her some Freddie loving xD. LMFAO "Missin My Kissin'"!

Gibby's the fattest, why send him up?xD

DAMNNNNN Sam/T-Bo/Ms.Benson ****ed the Dershlit's shi*t ALL UP! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. EPIC a** fight, and when T-Bo crashed the motorcycle into the dersh*t house XDDDD.

The Dershlits are crazy. Ugly too, especially when they wee like "Forever.....and....Ever...and Ever" xP.

Poor Spencer . Stuck on a Spinning wheel for 15 hours xD. Wish Gibby would have done something xD . But he put it down in Part 1, so they had to do it different and he gotz my respect. Overall, EPIC special and the absolute BEST episode!

Edited on 12/31/2011 6:50pm

KJLwriter

[20]Dec 31, 2011
    I really liked this episode. I was actually really glad I was home to watch it because it was amazing! I thought it was a little weird that they went to her house. They should've known better than that! Also, I thought it was so creepy that her parents wanted to kidnap them too. I also loved the references to previous episodes like with the butter sock, shock pen and Mrs. Benson being the Fencin' Benson! I just loved that! Also, Nora's kiss with Freddie was funny but really creepy. I feel bad for him. I also loved the ending. You're going to be in prison. Forever....and ever....and ever...and ever. Good humor! Overall, I liked the episode. It's definitely one of the best episodes of the season. I can't wait for more episodes. I'm glad there will be a new one next week. 3D? Interesting...