We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStill Psycho" Discussion

iCarlyMark

[23]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 2

Episode was fine (not on the funny level of iPsycho to me but sweet enough).

My biggest problem with this episode is the part where the iCarly group just agree to go Nora's house after feeling sorry for her again after knowing she'll be with just her mom. Thought that scene was terrible because

1. Why do Carly and friends even feel bad for Nora at this point is beyond me

and

2. It sort of makes them look like idiots already knowing what Nora did the last time they went to her house.

Anyway.....always happy to see more T-Bo, never can get enough of Freddie's mom for that matter and I cracked up at the scene with Nora making out with Freddie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[24]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 37
    i loved it.

-tony danza reference

-every fight that took place after T-Bo and Mrs. Benson got in Nora's house

-Forever and ever and ever and ever...

-the kids throwing tennis balls at Gibby

-T-Bo interrupting Spencer and his girlfriend

the only thing i didn't like was the ending. that was seriously really flawed. i mean, i know it's not meant to be taken seriously, but there's absolutely no way that would have worked. how on EARTH could they have forgotten Gibby? Are you telling me that when they all left the house, Gibby wasn't screaming or talking? they didn't completely notice that they had forgotten him until Carly wakes up at night remembering it? I was actually wondering when Gibby got stuck if he was going to be rescued, but I hid that thought in the back of my head. I dunno why but I thought the way it ended was really dumb and flawed. So while everyone left, the cops, Nora, her parents, T-Bo, Mrs. Benson, Carly, Freddie, Sam and Spencer, NO ONE noticed Gibby wasn't there? I mean yea it's a joke and not meant to be taken seriosly, but I really did not like this.

The rest was fine. I liked this a lot better then iPsycho. I felt it was funnier and the fighting scene was done much better then the original, I felt. And the original, when I saw it, was one of my favorite parts of the series, so I think the fighting part in this one will top that. Ending aside, I liked this a lot.

nicknameless101

[25]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 25

I liked this episode for many of the same reasons some others did, and of course, the fight was totally epic! I was glad that Mrs. Benson allowed T-Bo to stay in her apartment in the end. Nonetheless, I thought it was ridiculous that Gibby was left alone in the chimney. I've never felt so bad for him before...

pscf3

[26]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 16
    I missed the beggining ( I tuned in on the courtroom scene), I thought it was ok. The Gibby chimney plot was a little too predictable, ( getting stuck and left, i saw them both coming.)and I thought Mrs. Benson kicking T-Bo out came a little too soon. ( The next episode, really?). And of course the fact they were never really trapped made it less realistic.

Sam could easily pick the lock. Why did it matter if Spencer spun? It looked kinda fun!
    Sam ( or Freddie or Gibby) could've easily overpowered the Dirshlits at any point. They could've kicked down the door(s) at any point like T-Bo did.
    They could've got the keys from the Dirshlits.

That's alot of open ends for my taste.

And Dan trying to please fans with a C/F line? (#sharkjumping)

Anyway, enough complaining. The T-Bo plot got some goods laughs out of me and the main plot wasn't bad. Certainly better than the cheesy-a$$ soap operatic S/F "arc". But not as good as the good ole days.

Official Rating- 7.5/10

Was the blooper episode any good? I missed it and might record it if the comes back on.

teenj12

[27]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 26
    Lol, I was very happy with the return of the shock pen! And Butter sock!

KJLwriter

[28]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 8
    I also knew Gibby was going to get stuck in the chimney. Chimneys aren't huge. Gibby, no offense, probably wasn't the right choice to send up the chimney. I know they had to do that because he had the fake head, but they should've sent up Carly or Sam. They are smaller. They probably wouldn't have gotten stuck. I know it was to add humor, but realistically, they should've sent someone else. I still loved this episode. I kind of liked it better than iPsycho because it was just so creepy with Nora's parents. I'm sorry. That family is messed up. I loved it.

teenj12

[29]Jan 1, 2012
    I realize of Sam went up, they wouldn't have needed to trick the Dershlits. Sam would have gotten help to time.

RiciSmokes2

[30]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 7
    Poor Gibby. The fact that we all knew Gibby would get stuck reallly sucks, but I did like the last sad pathetic Gibbehhh he did. I enjoyed this epi, although the stuff pscf pointed out annoyed me to no end as well. I've found a new ship to root for, ( for another season at least) T-Bo and Mrs. Benson!!!

marcdragicevic

[31]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    Liked the episode, first time I've seen an iCarly episode in quite a while. About a month maybe. One thing that really bothered me, was why didn't Sam or Freddie take Nora down from behind? Just put her in a headlock, jab a few blows to the head, and get Freddie or Sam to take the remote of her. Ahh!!! (Yes, I realise this is on nick. )

alexspotsme

[32]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 15

pscf3 wrote:
    Was the blooper episode any good? I missed it and might record it if the comes back on.

Youre not missing a whole lot. The bloopers were okay, but the other half of the show consisted of Christopher Cane (voicing the Rex puppet from Victorious) trashing on some of the other actors of iCarly (except Gibby). It was kinda meh.

I wont stop you from checking it out, again, it's an okay episode. Barely.

teenj12

[33]Jan 2, 2012
    Yea, like the Victorious bloop episode. It was really just the puppet throwing around insults and compliments.

pscf3

[34]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 16
    I caught on on the last month of iCarly/Victorious tcoday on youtube. Like you said, not much missed. I didn't mind that it was more rex then bloopers, though. Bloopers aren't funny to me, so i didn't mind.

hurr05

[35]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 10

GIBBEEEHHHH!!!!

marcdragicevic

[36]Jan 2, 2012
    hurr05 wrote:

GIBBEEEHHHH!!!!

I hate that character so much, Gibby. Ahh!!!

teenj12

[37]Jan 2, 2012
    hurr05 wrote:

GIBBEEEHHHH!!!!

Lol xD

teenj12

[38]Jan 2, 2012

The best episode EVER and EVER and EVER

XDDDDDDDD

PS: Anyone else died when Tbo was like "Okay! Nobody calls me Terrence! I am T-Bo, T-Bo! I'm not fancy, I don't "talk like this"

XDDD

Edited on 01/02/2012 9:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

marcdragicevic

[39]Jan 2, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:

The best episode EVER and EVER and EVER

XDDDDDDDD

PS: Anyone else died when Tbo was like "Okay! Nobody calls me Terrence! I am T-Bo, T-Bo! I'm not fancy, I don't "talk like this"

XDDD

Haha oh that part. Yeah, that was quite good.

Fireofnature

[40]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    I'd like to point out a good question, or something I've noticed. So, does the fact that Spencer's girlfriend this episode didn't break up with him (and with how serious they were talking, making it look like they've been dating a while0, does that mean he FINALLY has a steady girlfriend?

Man I felt bad for them when T-Bo kept interrupting XD. I was right with Spencer in that first "Hey T-Bo, how are ya? GET OUT!"