We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStill Psycho" Discussion

marcdragicevic

[41]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    Oh yeah, T-Bo interruppting them two. I think everyone knows what would have happened if they weren't interrupted, but yeah. Not sure if Spencer has a steady girlfriend yet, the writers may know. Haven't given it much thought.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[42]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 26
    Fireofnature wrote:
    I'd like to point out a good question, or something I've noticed. So, does the fact that Spencer's girlfriend this episode didn't break up with him (and with how serious they were talking, making it look like they've been dating a while0, does that mean he FINALLY has a steady girlfriend?
    I swear to god I was asking the same thing. I hope so. She is a keeper. Spencer would be crazy to dump her, considering not many girls can have fun like Spencer can, besides this girl it seems.

Fireofnature

[43]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yeah, doesn't seem like anyone's given much discussion to it, but it's understandable considering the primary focus of the episode.

marcdragicevic

[44]Jan 2, 2012
    Don't know, hopefully the writers will make sure that this is the one for Spencer. Could make a few good stories out of it as well.

teenj12

[45]Jan 2, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, doesn't seem like anyone's given much discussion to it, but it's understandable considering the primary focus of the episode.
    Lol right xD

Fireofnature

[46]Jan 2, 2012
    Definitely could be, and it's like I've said before, Spencer's 30 years old now, and any 30 year old man, no matter how whacky they may be, would probably want to think about a serious, long term relationship. Or at least, most would. A lot would probably like to settle down, even. I can't imagine Spencer wanting to be single for the rest of his life.

I could actually imagine Carly and the others shooting Spencer's wedding on iCarly, I mean it's not so far out that it couldn't happen on Nick. Just T-Bo needs to stop interfering now XD

marcdragicevic

[47]Jan 2, 2012
    Wait, where did you get 'his 30' part from? Spencer does seem to get a lot of girls though. Yeah, that would be good as. The wedding of Spencer.

Fireofnature

[48]Jan 2, 2012
    It's listed as his age, primarily on the iCarly website even. Born in 1981, He was a certain age as well when the show began.

teenj12

[49]Jan 2, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Definitely could be, and it's like I've said before, Spencer's 30 years old now, and any 30 year old man, no matter how whacky they may be, would probably want to think about a serious, long term relationship. Or at least, most would. A lot would probably like to settle down, even. I can't imagine Spencer wanting to be single for the rest of his life.

I could actually imagine Carly and the others shooting Spencer's wedding on iCarly, I mean it's not so far out that it couldn't happen on Nick. Just T-Bo needs to stop interfering now XD
    OMG, good idea!

I can see it now, "iWed Spencer" (series finale?).

But, if Spencer did get serious with someone or marry, they'd move in and that'd drastically change the mood of the show. (Which Dan doesn't want).

marcdragicevic

[50]Jan 2, 2012
    Ahh fair enough then. Just thought he a bit older since the actor is 34 at the moment.

Fireofnature

[51]Jan 2, 2012
    Nah, and I don't think it'd change the mood all that much. Really it's very possible to do all that without a problem, and a lot of people don't have to live together before marriage. Marriage could definitely work as a series finale. I do also think that as many girls that he's been through, it shows even more that he should be getting closer and closer to finding that one long term girl that maybe, just maybe, he could settle down with in the future, whether far or distant. Besides that, chances are they'd date for more than one to two years if people wanted to keep it realistic, so I doubt they'd carry the show around for two more years for that reason.

marcdragicevic

[52]Jan 2, 2012
    Hopefully if Spencer does get married, the show will still continue to go on afterwards.

Fireofnature

[53]Jan 2, 2012
    Doubt it would, doubt it would go on long enough for him to be married either, but that could be wrong. I'd just be happy if he got a dang steady girlfriend

marcdragicevic

[54]Jan 2, 2012
    I think a lot of people would be happy. If he does get married eventually, do you think the writers have left it too late?

teenj12

[55]Jan 2, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Doubt it would, doubt it would go on long enough for him to be married either, but that could be wrong. I'd just be happy if he got a dang steady girlfriend
    the show could skip two years into the future xD .

marcdragicevic

[56]Jan 2, 2012
    Haha yeah, it could too.

Diamondgrl13

[57]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 6

teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Interesting thought....like One Tree Hill....could work. But I don't see it very likely happening. At least not on a "kid's show". But I would like him to at least date a girl for more than ONE episode! lol. Dang, he changes gf's like...well....I guess like Carly changes bf's....they ARE related after all....hmmmm.....insight! lol. Anyway, yes, I'd like to see him have a more long-term relationship, and I totally thought about that when I was watching this episode. Didn't somebody from the cast say that Spencer finally gets a long-term gf soon?? Or am I crazy? lol.

marcdragicevic

[58]Jan 3, 2012
    iStill Psycho Bloopers - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_2QZwowe4

teenj12

[59]Jan 3, 2012
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Interesting thought....like One Tree Hill....could work. But I don't see it very likely happening. At least not on a "kid's show". But I would like him to at least date a girl for more than ONE episode! lol. Dang, he changes gf's like...well....I guess like Carly changes bf's....they ARE related after all....hmmmm.....insight! lol. Anyway, yes, I'd like to see him have a more long-term relationship, and I totally thought about that when I was watching this episode. Didn't somebody from the cast say that Spencer finally gets a long-term gf soon?? Or am I crazy? lol.

LOL, nice insight!

Fireofnature

[60]Jan 3, 2012
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

No offense, but I honestly find it annoying to say that Spencer having a steady girlfriend wouldn't happen on iCarly. The show's honestly not so "kid show" that a continuous girlfriend would be a problem. It's more of a teen show anyway. As far as one tree hill, I can see THAT not being a possibility. It doesn't have to be a drama for him to have a girlfriend

Besides, every single show on nick can do the whole steady dating thing. Zoey, D/J, Victorious etc etc, and with the antics and behaviors or iCarly, I really do doubt that show's exempt from that possibility. So Spencer having a steady girlfriend would probably be very likely, should they ever do that. And he deserves one, he's to that point in his life.