We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSam's Mom" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[181]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 16

I really hope Sam won't be like her mom in the future. Maybe Carly will help her take a better route for life?

"Take a good look at your future baby because this is where you're headed."
    "My future is going to be just fine."
    "Who told you that? Your parole officer?"
    LOL xD

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[182]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

I really hope Sam won't be like her mom in the future. Maybe Carly will help her take a better route for life?

LOL xD

I actually felt bad for Sam when she said back "My future is going to be just fine."

Diamondgrl13

[183]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 6
    teenj12 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

LOL xD

I actually felt bad for Sam when she said back "My future is going to be just fine."

I kinda did too.

vanillacupcakes

[184]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 16
    I would feel bad if Jane Lynch wasn't so hilarious. xD

danparkerstudio

[185]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 7
    You know, I knew there would be an episode where Sam's mother is actually seen.

However, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Well, I was expecting someone like Sam's mother to chase people with a chainsaw. Sorry I had to say that, but knowing what iCarly is now, they can get away with that.

Oh well, not a great episode anyway. Aslo when Carly whined about getting locked in a small place, it was actually annoying.

Oh, I though the side plot about Freddie and the Shadow Hammer was somewhat- I don't know what to say about it. Oh boy.

ollibot284

[186]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 9

i love this episode after all these years we finally got to see sam's mom she was even better then i expected jane lynch was a great choice! i don't know about the whole chainsaw thing but this works

i liked the scene when sam's mom first walks in when carly was like "now your communicating" it was an "uh oh" moment and then it after the commerical break sam and her mom pulled an "ivan ooze" on carly's apartment. i liked seeing the couch in the kitchen. ":f

does anyone find itwierd that an episode with sam's mom in it whom sam always talks so negatively about and a dangerous criminal in it aired on the anniversary of 9/11? i feel like nick did that on purpose

MusicAddictBabe

[187]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 18
    danparkerstudio - Finally, someone who agrees with me. I've never actually seen this episode fully. However, the first time I "saw" it was when I could hear it in the background at college one time. The one part that I remember (because I wanted to slap Carly silly) was when I heard her freaking out about being trapped in a small room. It was so...aNnOyInG. I do remember talking about this episode with my cousin before, though, and she told me about that. Gah!

ollibot284 - I don't know. I never actually thought about that to tell you the truth.