We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iLost My Mind" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[321]Aug 17, 2011
    • level: 16

I think Rebecca Black donated most or all of the money she earned to Japan, which makes her an okay person in my book. She has no talent, but at least she seems really nice. Plus she watched iOMG and said iCarly is one of her guilty pleasures so she earns my respect. Justin Bieber has talent and is doing something smart in his career. They both can handle a huge amount of hate at a young age, so props to them.

I think this was around iSAFW's ratings. After iGAHR there have been a lot less viewers. I think the only episode that will get 7 million or over is the one with Michelle Obama. For a Nick/Disney show, the ratings are still good, and B&S has been at an all time high thanks to iCarly.

Edited on 08/17/2011 8:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[322]Aug 17, 2011
    • level: 26
    hurr05 wrote:

YESSSS LMAO

btw, TEENJ, remember when we hated each other in the beginning? ROFL good times

Yea, sorreh about that , I wasn't being understanding or welcoming. But we're great friends now .

I didn't expect iLMM to get so low. Maybe more people would of watched if they had promoted Jim Parsons (if they finally did, I don't remember).

hurr05

[323]Aug 18, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

YESSSS LMAO

btw, TEENJ, remember when we hated each other in the beginning? ROFL good times

Yea, sorreh about that , I wasn't being understanding or welcoming. But we're great friends now . I didn't expect iLMM to get so low. Maybe more people would of watched if they had promoted Jim Parsons (if they finally did, I don't remember).
    HAHA YEAHHH FRIENDSHIP and it's okay

I think ppl hated iLMM maybe because of the craziness of it...maybe they thought the kiss was a little unrealistic (it kinda was).

pscf3

[324]Aug 18, 2011
    I think they hated it because they watched WAYYYYY too many spoilers.

hurr05

[325]Aug 18, 2011

yeah, so the episode wasn't even fresh anymore. THEN STOP WATCHING SPOILERS. damn.

pscf3

[326]Aug 18, 2011
    Lol, I didn't watch ANY spoilers (except for the promo), and LOVED the episode, so......

teenj12

[327]Aug 18, 2011
    I spoiled myself, but I still loved the episode.

hurr05

[328]Aug 18, 2011

@teenj...that sounded like "i SOILED myself" and uhh...lol i just laughed.

futuramarama

[329]Aug 18, 2011
    • level: 37
    i didn't know spoilers (Except the ads for it, but really, they didn't give that much away) and i thought it was kinda average tbh

Evening_Haze

[330]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 7

I so need to post here more often... Anyway! I can't believe no one's posted this line yet:

Jim Parsons (Caleb): Go on, kick my thighs, I won't even feel it!

Spencer: *kicks*

Jim Parsons: AHHHAHHAH!! *falls to ground, writhing* *looks up at Spencer*... I didn't even feel that.

Yes, the Seddie ship is setting sail, it's a wonderul thing, kiss was pretty nice,... but that line just beat all.

As for the people who aren't satisfied with the way Seddie is coming along, maybe it's because of the erratic way the episodes are coming out. At least I think that's what's doing it for me. I mean, we waited forever for iOMG, about another two months for iLost My Mind, and now another month for iDate Sam & Freddie. By the time the next episode comes out you either forget what happened in the previous one (except for the important parts) or, more likely,the original shock and ecstatic-ness you felt watching the previous one has worn off. So your anticipation to see what happens next kind of dies. Why can'tNick just show them every Friday like a normal little tv network?

And they have to stop treating them like specials!

*Announcer voice*: The iCarly special iLost My Mind! or the iCarly special iDate Sam & Freddie, airing 5 years from now!

They're not specials! They're normal, half-hour episodes, get it right! Ugh. Rant over.

Edited on 08/19/2011 1:53pm

pscf3

[331]Aug 19, 2011
    Haha, according to nick every iCarly episode since iSYL is a "special". Marketing Techneques.

And it was FOUR months wait for iLMM, not 2.

At least iPWV extended is on the 27th.

hurr05

[332]Aug 19, 2011

i don't need to see iPWV extended. i saw the original episode, saw what i needed to see, and that's that. why do i need any extensions?

teenj12

[333]Aug 19, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

i don't need to see iPWV extended. i saw the original episode, saw what i needed to see, and that's that. why do i need any extensions?

I still never watched iSYL extended.

vanillacupcakes

[334]Aug 19, 2011

iPWV seemed pointless without the "extended scenes" tbh. I liked iSYL extended except for the "kitty scene" in the hallway. I twas funny but it kind of annoyed me. It makes me think that Carly used to be a little clingy and possessive before, but I really think she grew out of it(yay character development!). I really do want to see an extended iOMG though. I REALLY want to see this scene ( http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282600_223156007725505_110433252331115_605264_6263280_n.jpg )

I HATE the gaps. I wish they filmed a whole season instead of half. Grrr...at least the wait for the next episode isn't THAT long(but still kind of long -_-)

Edited on 08/19/2011 9:20pm

hurr05

[335]Aug 20, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

I still never watched iSYL extended.
    yeah it just seemsunnecessary. it's like "okay icarly fans, here's your episode! did you like it? okay good! we're going to re-air that same episode! you're going to watch the whole thing over again, but THIS TIME, they'll be different scenes!!!" like, really?

pscf3

[336]Aug 20, 2011
    Hey, at least it WILL be something NEWish to watch.

hurr05

[337]Aug 20, 2011

hey, you're right

Seasoned

[338]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 1
    It was an okay episode. I mean, it left a little to be deserved. Also, is this Season 5? The opening sequence is different than Season 4, Gibby's voice is deeper, and the way it's shot just looks different overall. Yet Wikipedia and some people on here refer to it as Season 4. Can anyone clear things up?

pokemonmonmon

[339]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 5

this episode was a bit predictable to be honest and i already knew the hookup was imminent. its been hinted at throughout icarly and it was definitely more likely to happy than creddie. now i predict that in the future they will either break up or stay together while making carly gag in every other episode lol. maybe it iwll be like when oliver and lilly dated (hannah montana) their relationship will more or less stay the same with a few romantic moments in between