We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Carly Shay/Miranda Cosgrove Discussion

crzza

[41]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 49
    And Spencer, he's gangsta too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[42]Jun 17, 2008
    Lol if you insist. Back to Carly and/or Miranda...I wonder if she'll really get into a singing career.

kikimarie593

[43]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 27

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Lol if you insist. Back to Carly and/or Miranda...I wonder if she'll really get into a singing career.

I hope she does get a singing career. She is a great singer.

AndreaMSkate

[44]Jun 18, 2008
    She's not MY type of singer, but I'll still say she's pretty good. But I don't really want to see her turn into a Miley Cyrus or any other TV celeb who just goes into music because they can..

lilatp

[45]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    She's not MY type of singer, but I'll still say she's pretty good. But I don't really want to see her turn into a Miley Cyrus or any other TV celeb who just goes into music because they can..

I agree 100% my favorite song that she sung is Stay my Baby you can here the song on either youtube (ofcourse) or on iCarly.com in the iSongs section.

crzza

[46]Jun 20, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Miley and Miranda are two different people. Miranda just started singing for the iCarly theme song, I'm guessing. I don't think she will go that deep into it.

iskabibble07

[47]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    crzza wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Miley and Miranda are two different people. Miranda just started singing for the iCarly theme song, I'm guessing. I don't think she will go that deep into it.
    Correct plus Miley has that Nashville connection with her read dad being a country music star. And in the plot of the show, Miley is a singer as Hannah which is not what Carly is in ICarly. So its cool she sings the theme and maybe other things but as long as it doesn't get all into the plot of the show, we probably won't see ICarly take a nasty HM turn. Nobody wants to see that.

Animegirlx

[48]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Uhh...Andrea what do you mean she will turn into a "Miley Cyrus"... i find that kinda mean to say. miley cyrus isn't a bad girl what do you mean by A MILEY CYRUS??

iskabibble07

[50]Jul 21, 2008

Animegirlx wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Uhh...Andrea what do you mean she will turn into a "Miley Cyrus"... i find that kinda mean to say. miley cyrus isn't a bad girl what do you mean by A MILEY CYRUS??
    If Miley is not a naughty girl, she is doing a good job of pretending to be one. Maybe all of the scandals were cooked up but when Miley makes statements like I want to be like Madonna and I want to make another version of Sex and the City, that does not send the signal that she is not the naughty girl the media makes her to be. Like it or not, the words "Miley Cyrus" have become a byword for good girl gone bad.

But this thread is about Miranda and I agree with most of the posts. I enjoy the music video of Miranda singing the theme song with Drake. And as long as her singing doesn't take her away from continuing to give us a terrific tv show, ICarly, I think its fine if she sings bit on the side. Long term I don't see her future as a pop star. She seems custom made for lots of success on TV or in the movies and that is where I would like to see her even after (god forbid) ICarly comes to an end.

Calibabe214

[51]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 27

Actually Miley Cyrus got into music not because of her tv show. she got music deals cause she could sing.
    Emily Osment or however you spell it, is the kinda person who got a music thing cause shes on a tv show.

i dont think Miranda is going into music anyways

Edited on 07/21/2008 10:26am

AndreaMSkate

[53]Jul 21, 2008
    Okay we're off topic here. Just a reminder that off-topic posts constitute a TOS violation.

AndreaMSkate

[54]Jul 21, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Well she has like 3 songs on the iCarly CD, so she's definitely into singing beyond just the theme song.

Animegirlx

[55]Jul 24, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Okay we're off topic here. Just a reminder that off-topic posts constitute a TOS violation.
    Well I think that we kinda got off topic discussing Miley but I mean I don't think Miranda C will turn into a bad celeb (that sounded funny lol) but i got a lil angry people call anyone who is bad a "Miley' so Miranda is like 15 what bad things could Miranda do? Nothing cause shes a sweet little girl! i luv her

Fireofnature

[56]Jul 24, 2008
    Animegirlx wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Well I think that we kinda got off topic discussing Miley but I mean I don't think Miranda C will turn into a bad celeb (that sounded funny lol) but i got a lil angry people call anyone who is bad a "Miley' so Miranda is like 15 what bad things could Miranda do? Nothing cause shes a sweet little girl! i luv her

You love every celebrity that it's almost scary...Miranda Cosgrove is 15, yes, but there's a lot of things she could do that are bad. There's a lot of things that everyone can do that's bad. For everyone, it's important not to mistake someone's onscreen appearance with their real appearance. In commercials, on television, documentaries, whatever, the actor may act completely opposite of how they really are, and you would never know.

victorialucas

[58]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 3

Here's what the lovely girls over at ONTD have to say about Miranda.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/25325267.html?thread=3094546899#t3094546899

Stacyy_

[59]Jul 24, 2008
    victorialucas wrote:

Here's what the lovely girls over at ONTD have to say about Miranda.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/25325267.html?thread=3094546899#t3094546899

Wow, I hate them Jk, they're just judging her on her looks, but I think she's pretty

Animegirlx

[60]Jul 24, 2008
    Thats so totally rude and yeah they are just talking about how shes unpretty and Miranda is beautiful!!