We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Carly Shay/Miranda Cosgrove Discussion

zulaz

[141]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    well...for Miranda Fans...i have pics of her i met at a mall today in my blog...

i know for SOME miranda fans..seeing pics of them is like O-M-G!! so..yeah'z..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ger5632

[142]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 24

zulaz wrote:
    well...for Miranda Fans...i have pics of her i met at a mall today in my blog... i know for SOME miranda fans..seeing pics of them is like O-M-G!! so..yeah'z..

saw your blog. totally lucky! i wish i was you

spendie

[143]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 2
    Miss Cosgrove was quoted in Twist magazine as saying Carly gets a "BF" as well as a rival. I am not sure if they will bring in a new character or just have Carly continue dating Gibby. If she does stay with Gibby that would give her two built-in rivals: Sam, who also loves Gibby and the girl who danced on the table with him. I wouldn't like to see Carly and Sam become enemies (for more than one episode) and I am unsure if Carly could hold her own in a brawl, especially if all three of them are going to fight over Gibby at the same time. Carly can pin Freddie, but that isn't saying much. I'm afraid that as soon as Sam or Table Dancing Girl got up they could knock her out in one fell swoop. OTOH, Carly did impressively knock Sam in the face, bloodying her nose in one episode. Though it was fake, you could tell Carly has some fight in her. Not to mention the way she knocked Sam down when they were little. Then again, Carly's enemy may be a brand new character too, and he or she may be really wimpy, like a Steve Urkel type character. Who do you think would win in a fight: Carly or Urkel?

zulaz

[144]Aug 26, 2008
    ^ LOL!! its the person who writes those rediculous posts/threads lol!

iskabibble07

[145]Aug 26, 2008
    SPAMMER ALERT!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP SPAMMER ALERT! lol yep its him.

zulaz

[146]Aug 26, 2008

well, Miranda now has a playlist. And yes...it's her..its not fake..blah blah...( like i would post fake stuff on the forums...) It's from her MySpace. For those who dont know what her MySpace is, here's the link to that: (if u can even get into her myspace, becuase kinda like nathan's, it could be blocked so that friends can only see it. who knows. try anyway )

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=300707839

here's the link to her account:

http://www. playlist. com/user/33297264

shybaby13

[147]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 15
    Hope you guys aren't mad at me for posting on this... but did anyone else see Miranda on the cover of Girl's life magazine? sorry I can't get a picture up. the article on her was sweet but short...

zulaz

[148]Sep 12, 2008
    ^ lol. i never bother to look at magazines like those. only gaming magazines for me xD

iskabibble07

[149]Sep 12, 2008

shybaby13 wrote:
    Hope you guys aren't mad at me for posting on this... but did anyone else see Miranda on the cover of Girl's life magazine? sorry I can't get a picture up. the article on her was sweet but short...

I googled the magazine and found it online but I didn't see the cover wtih Miranda on it. But they had a nice feature about Nathan which is here - http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/09/10/Spotlight-on-iCarlye28099s-Nathan-Kress.aspx

shybaby13

[150]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    iskabibble07 wrote:

shybaby13 wrote:

I googled the magazine and found it online but I didn't see the cover wtih Miranda on it. But they had a nice feature about Nathan which is here - http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/09/10/Spotlight-on-iCarlye28099s-Nathan-Kress.aspx

I know for a FACT miranda was on the cover because I got sent it yesterday! They prolly haven't updated yet. and I know Nathan was in it, I saved that one, lol.

DarkIvory

[151]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    zulaz wrote:

well, Miranda now has a playlist. And yes...it's her..its not fake..blah blah...( like i would post fake stuff on the forums...) It's from her MySpace. For those who dont know what her MySpace is, here's the link to that: (if u can even get into her myspace, becuase kinda like nathan's, it could be blocked so that friends can only see it. who knows. try anyway )

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=300707839

Notice that she is the only one not wearing a dress.

Fireofnature

[152]Sep 13, 2008
    DarkIvory wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

What point does that have? Who cares if she's not wearing a dress.javascript:forum_preview('edit_message');
    Preview

DarkIvory

[153]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    Fireofnature wrote:
    DarkIvory wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

What point does that have? Who cares if she's not wearing a dress.javascript:forum_preview('edit_message');
    Preview

I was just saying she probably felt left out.

Fireofnature

[154]Sep 14, 2008
    Left out...Nah, I don't think she'd care.

woodkitten93

[155]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi guys...

I was on a news website the other day and I was looking at a story about Britney Spears and the video tape that her ex-boyfriend has of her and is trying to sell. On the forum someone said that there is also a Miranda Cosgrove cell phone sex video being circulated. I thought this was rubbish but then another person posted a message that also said it was legit. They seemed to know a bit about it. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anone else heard about this?

ycc1988

[156]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    The commentary of two haters does not constitute any evidence.

woodkitten93

[157]Oct 2, 2008

ycc1988 wrote:

Is that in reply to my post above?

ycc1988

[158]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    woodkitten93 wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:

Yeah. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gullible people out there. Hopefully these silly rumours won't get too widespread.

woodkitten93

[159]Oct 2, 2008

ycc1988 wrote:
    woodkitten93 wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:

Yeah. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gullible people out there. Hopefully these silly rumours won't get too widespread.

Hi YCC. Thanks for taking the time to reply. The people in question weren't being awful or anything, they were actually fans. One said they'd heard about it from someone and another said that they had it on good authority that it existed. I asked somone totally independent of them afterwards and they said that they'd heard something about it too so it appears that something is going on here.

iMIMI37

[160]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    I still don't believe it. Until I see some big scandolous news story and a firm person to say it exists.