We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iOMG Story Arc Discussion (#401-404)

vanillacupcakes

[1]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 16

Yeah, I went there. Because I like discussing things we don't know anything about okay?? I promise I'll change the title of the thread when an episode title is confirmed this time.

So, all speculations are welcome, since it looks like it can go either way (Creddie or Seddie). Not that I didn't like iTTK, but I hope there will be more development than that in this episode.

When you discover something new about this, feel free to post about it here.

EDIT: Since iLost My Mind IS the first followup to iOMG, this will just be a discussion about the story arc as a whole while it airs. I was so anxious about the sequel I didn't realize it would end up this complicated,nor did I thinkiLost My Mind would actually relate to iOMG. It's a little too far in advance to talk about it, but new info can be posted here or on the season 5 discussion thread. So far we have...

1. iLost My Mind

2. iDate Sam and Freddie/iGet Caught In the Middle

3. iBreak Up

4. iLove You

#2-4 may not be right, but it's the speculation so far.

Edited on 06/14/2011 11:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frontman19

[2]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 14

Apparently Dan released a twitpic with lists of episode names like...

iLose My Mind

iBreak up

iDon't want to be stuck in the middle

iKissed Him First

However I never saw the twitpic, as it was taken down, and the only people I heard it from were pissed off Creddie shippers on the iCarly wikia, so I'm skeptical at whether or not they exist.

Edited on 04/10/2011 2:54pm

KJLwriter

[3]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    iBreak up scares me.

vanillacupcakes

[4]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 16
    He was trolling. He deleted that one, then did another clearly showing the titles again with ridiculous titles like "iGive Gibby my Kidney", "iBury Spencer", and then something about Miranda and a light saber.

I wish Dan would "accidentally" take a picture with the titles just happening to appear on a whiteboard in the background.

frontman19

[5]Apr 10, 2011

^Ah I figure that twitpic was just a game to mess with the fans. I don't even think he has started writing the new episodes yet.

KJLwriter

[6]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    I knew it was a joke, but iBreak Up is actually a title that could work.

teenj12

[7]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 26

KJLwriter wrote:
    How? I like "iKissed Him First" a bit better.

ilivelovemusic

[8]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 5
    teenj12 wrote:

KJLwriter wrote:

I like the "iKissed Him First" as well. But I really doubt Dan would name an episode like that. It'll probably be more vague.

Fireofnature

[9]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 13
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:

KJLwriter wrote:

I like the "iKissed Him First" as well. But I really doubt Dan would name an episode like that. It'll probably be more vague.

There was an episode named "iSaw Him First"...........I think Dan would name an episode like that XD

ilivelovemusic

[10]Apr 11, 2011

LOL i remember "iSaw him first" Poor guy fell out of an elevator shaft.. But if he does decide to name the episode that way, wouldn't it be a little too similar to the plot of "iSaw him first". Well assuming that Carly and Sam fight over Freddie because the title does sound a bit arguementative...

Fireofnature

[11]Apr 11, 2011
    Yeah and origionally I actually thought Saw him first would be a fight over Freddie between someone XD

ilivelovemusic

[12]Apr 13, 2011
    Although I'd be really pissed if Carly admits her feelings for Freddie in iOMG part 2 (If she has feelings for him) Because cmon! You had ALL that time to tell him, and the moment you choose to is when your best friend finally admits hers.

Fireofnature

[13]Apr 13, 2011
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    Although I'd be really pissed if Carly admits her feelings for Freddie in iOMG part 2 (If she has feelings for him) Because cmon! You had ALL that time to tell him, and the moment you choose to is when your best friend finally admits hers.

Yeah that would be bad for the show right there

Shadowswhisper

[14]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 2

Speculation only.

I don't see Freddie hooking up with Sam or Carly. Carly has never wanted Freddie "in that way", except for the taco truck episode. So far, every episode before and since the taco truck, continues to show Carly as not liking Freddie "in that way". And in iOMG, Freddie couldn't have cared less whether Sam was going to hook up with Brad, until Carly pulled him into the plot. It's an interesting dynamic, (the following is in terms of romantic interest), Freddie likes Carly, but Carly doesn't like Freddie; Sam likes Freddie, but Freddie doesn't like Sam. I would bet Dan's having fun with this.

Do have a question. Has anyone heard that Nick has ordered another 100 episodes of iCarly? If its just rumor that's fine, but was wondering. Thanks.

edit:

I wonder if this is really Melanie, instead of Sam. It would be an interesting twist.

Also, I hope iOMG isn't a dream episode. I guess it could be funny if it was Sam's dream, and Freddie's nightmare.

Edited on 04/13/2011 12:31pm

teenj12

[15]Apr 13, 2011
    Shadowswhisper wrote:

Speculation only.

I don't see Freddie hooking up with Sam or Carly. Carly has never wanted Freddie "in that way", except for the taco truck episode. So far, every episode before and since the taco truck, continues to show Carly as not liking Freddie "in that way". And in iOMG, Freddie couldn't have cared less whether Sam was going to hook up with Brad, until Carly pulled him into the plot. It's an interesting dynamic, (the following is in terms of romantic interest), Freddie likes Carly, but Carly doesn't like Freddie; Sam likes Freddie, but Freddie doesn't like Sam. I would bet Dan's having fun with this.

Do have a question. Has anyone heard that Nick has ordered another 100 episodes of iCarly? If its just rumor that's fine, but was wondering. Thanks.

edit:

I wonder if this is really Melanie, instead of Sam. It would be an interesting twist.

Also, I hope iOMG isn't a dream episode. I guess it could be funny if it was Sam's dream, and Freddie's nightmare.

I really doubt that. Meleanie hasn't even reappeared since all the way back in S2. Lets forget about her right now.

It would be petty if Carly admitted liking Freddie because Sam admitted her feelings. Freddie is seriously her fallback guy. I'm sorry, but I'm convinced that Freddie is Carly's fallback guy and Sam's punching bag. I still ship both couples, I'm just calling both ships out on their crap

Fireofnature

[16]Apr 13, 2011
    teenj12 wrote:
    I really doubt that. Meleanie hasn't even reappeared since all the way back in S2. Lets forget about her right now.

It would be petty if Carly admitted liking Freddie because Sam admitted her feelings. Freddie is seriously her fallback guy. I'm sorry, but I'm convinced that Freddie is Carly's fallback guy and Sam's punching bag. I still ship both couples, I'm just calling both ships out on their crap

Haha, couldn't have been said better even if I said it myself! Though, just to push it a bit, if you want to think about "seddie" I'm surprised nobody brought this up, and I agree to those who might say it could mean nothing, but here's a bite for some to chew upon:

When Carly went to Freddie about hooking up Sam and Brad (the scene of the horses), he looked like how I look when thinking deeply about something that is troubling. When Carly talks, he seems a bit nonchalant and uninterested, a bit out of it, if you will. A small thing, that some people could take to mean a lot.

So far we've all discussed how Sam acted throughout the episode, how she felt, what she might have been thinking or going through, but nobody has focused at all on FREDDIE, the other half of this vital thing.

teenj12

[17]Apr 13, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:

Haha, couldn't have been said better even if I said it myself! Though, just to push it a bit, if you want to think about "seddie" I'm surprised nobody brought this up, and I agree to those who might say it could mean nothing, but here's a bite for some to chew upon:

When Carly went to Freddie about hooking up Sam and Brad (the scene of the horses), he looked like how I look when thinking deeply about something that is troubling. When Carly talks, he seems a bit nonchalant and uninterested, a bit out of it, if you will. A small thing, that some people could take to mean a lot.

So far we've all discussed how Sam acted throughout the episode, how she felt, what she might have been thinking or going through, but nobody has focused at all on FREDDIE, the other half of this vital thing.

I would say Freddie was surprised (maybe even a little happy) that Sam was in love. When he saw her in sadness outside he felt the need to support her and give her advice. Then after the kiss he was in shock. they all were, even Sam.

Fireofnature

[18]Apr 13, 2011
    Yeah we've all gathered that they were in shock, and that scene's been speculated on a numerous amount of times (and a numerous amount of times further to be), but when it all comes down to it. Freddie during the entire episode. Or may it's the fact that I'm a guy that I would enjoy conversation on how Freddie felt and his thoughts as well, rather than leaving out the masculine half of the whole thing. And another little funfact: Though this episode was focused on Sam, I think carly still appeared in more scenes XD. Don't know, didn't count, don't care TO count.

teenj12

[19]Apr 13, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah we've all gathered that they were in shock, and that scene's been speculated on a numerous amount of times (and a numerous amount of times further to be), but when it all comes down to it. Freddie during the entire episode. Or may it's the fact that I'm a guy that I would enjoy conversation on how Freddie felt and his thoughts as well, rather than leaving out the masculine half of the whole thing. And another little funfact: Though this episode was focused on Sam, I think carly still appeared in more scenes XD. Don't know, didn't count, don't care TO count.

I'm a guy too, of course I'm interested in Freddie's thoughts, but Sam's feelings are discussed more because of her kissing Freddie. I mean people want to know what she was feeling foremost as we all know that Freddie and Carly were shocked. The only thing we can do is discuss how their feelings toward this might be in iReact/iOMG2..which we've have been doing.

frontman19

[20]Apr 13, 2011

As a guy I would love to talk about Freddie's contribution to this episode. I thought actually the way he acted this episode was perfect. It started off as suspicious, definitely confused at why Sam was acting so differently, and it was definitely troubling him, so much so that he actually got angry at Sam for acting so nice, what kind of confusion do you have to feel inside to actually be angry when someone you know...or think you know all of a sudden starts acting so differently. I also found Freddie incredibly uninterested in Carly's plan, even going as far as mocking her before going along and helping. The last scene though was when he was most brilliant, I'm not talking about his obvious shock at being kissed, anyone can see that. I'm talking about how he talked to Sam in the way she talks to people at first. He didn't come outside all supportive, he came outside frustrated, and that frustration showed itself perfectly in his responses to Sam's denials. Yes he was persistent, but he wasn't going to talk down at Sam, he was just playing off her emotions the whole time...even as a response to the threat. Then he does something totally unexpected to Sam and gets really sincere, and real, and gives her this short speech that just completely blows her away since she obviously didn't see it coming.

I say in this episode Freddie went through a whole cycle, suspicion, confusion, frustration, passion, compassion, and finally back to that shock/confusion after the kiss.

Edited on 04/13/2011 5:21pm