We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

If you could make your own iCarly episode what would it be?

jako123456789

[1]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 4

Please write the name and plot. You can make as many episodes up as you want. Here are some I made up. If it's a movie please write movie next to the episode. You can also comment on other episodes instead of making your own, but try to also make your own.

iWant my Sister Back: Carly figures Missy had a brother who was spying on her and figured Freddy had sent Missy away. He tells them how she had been emailing them how sick she was. Missy's brother gets in a fight with Carly and Freddy. Meanwhile Sam helps Spencer escape from law school after they call him back (Spencer had to go to law school eight hours a day).

iFamous (movie): The iCarly gang even becomes more famous after Carly and Sam learn how to sing really good and Freddy learns how to play drums. Then Freddy leaves to another bad and Carly and Sam start singing by themselves. They have barely any time to do iCarly, so they ask Spencer for help but Spencer became famous after having a small part in a movie followed by bigger parts so he couldn't help them.

iLove My Pet: Carly's father comes to her birthday and gives her a dog. She loves the dog very much but has to give him to her grandpa after the dog gets sick because her grandpa knows how to cure it. Also Spencer gets Carly driving lessons. Meanwhile Sam and Freddy figure they got Carly the same gifts and fight over who gets to give it to her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KatelynBrissey

[2]Dec 26, 2009
    iDo a Web Project (I actually did a fic about this one's main plot) Sam and Freddie's computer teacher pair them up to do a web project b/c the computer teacher thinks that if Sam was motivated by a friend that she could do something amazing. Meanwhile Carly and Spencer decide to participate in Volunteer Day at the Groovy Smoothie to raise money for what they think is a Children's hospital, but T-Bo has other plans.

jako123456789

[3]Dec 26, 2009

Nice idea! Here is another idea I had.

iGet hacked: Nevel gets Chuck to join his side and they hack onto iCarly.com while Carly and Spencer are on vacaton. Freddy has to fix it. Meanwhile Sam bullies Chuck without even knowing that he was working for Nevel or that he was Carly's and Spencer's enemy. Also Spencer burnt down the hotel room, and the only way to pay them back was by working for them by cleaning different roo, and Carly also had to clean different rooms.

jako123456789

[4]Dec 26, 2009
    I meant them back was by working for them by cleaning different rooms

Sara_Marie_41

[5]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 18

there's already a forum for viewers to create their own episode.

http://www.tv.com/icarly/show/71399/x-official-icarly-create-your-own-episodes-thread-x/topic/85277-875155/msgs.html?tag=content;main

Edited on 12/26/2009 6:11pm

Aprilshakira

[6]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    jako123456789 wrote:

Please write the name and plot. You can make as many episodes up as you want. Here are some I made up. If it's a movie please write movie next to the episode. You can also comment on other episodes instead of making your own, but try to also make your own.

iWant my Sister Back: Carly figures Missy had a brother who was spying on her and figured Freddy had sent Missy away. He tells them how she had been emailing them how sick she was. Missy's brother gets in a fight with Carly and Freddy. Meanwhile Sam helps Spencer escape from law school after they call him back (Spencer had to go to law school eight hours a day).

iFamous (movie): The iCarly gang even becomes more famous after Carly and Sam learn how to sing really good and Freddy learns how to play drums. Then Freddy leaves to another bad and Carly and Sam start singing by themselves. They have barely any time to do iCarly, so they ask Spencer for help but Spencer became famous after having a small part in a movie followed by bigger parts so he couldn't help them.

iLove My Pet: Carly's father comes to her birthday and gives her a dog. She loves the dog very much but has to give him to her grandpa after the dog gets sick because her grandpa knows how to cure it. Also Spencer gets Carly driving lessons. Meanwhile Sam and Freddy figure they got Carly the same gifts and fight over who gets to give it to her.

iGet Sam Pregnant - Sam and Freddie are drunk one night at a New Years Eve party and they end up having - well, you know. It'll be kind of like a mimick of iKiss, except to the next level. Like the dialogue will be the same and everything. If you think about it, it fits. And they promise not to tell Carly. Things become awkward between the three friends but things go back to normal. They'll be a Spencer subplot somewhere to fill in the gaps. At the end of the episode Sam starts throwing up and she wonders if she's pregnant.
    iDon't Want It To Be Positive - Sam takes a pregnancy test and it's positive but she hides it from Freddie. Ms. Benson finds out and offers Sam money for an abortion. She has to decide what she wants to do with the baby.
    About 15ish episodes later:
    iBaby - Carly kills herself and Sam and Freddie have the baby.
    Yes, I know that I'm perverted lol o.O.

jako123456789

[7]Dec 28, 2009

Here's a new one I have.

iHave a Fan: Spencer creates a big sculpture of a computer and the Seattle Art Center takes it and puts it in their art museum. Spencer gets a number one fan who starts helping him build all his sculptures, but then the fan guys stops helping him and becomes his own artist. He starts spying on Spencer and starts starts copying Spencer's paintings, and before Spencer could release his next painting, and the one after that, and the one after that, e.t.c., the other guy put his exact replica in. When Spencer figures he's spying on him he puts alarms in his whole house (apartment), which annoys Carly and her friends. The sub-plot is Jeremy (Germy) gets Freddy sick so Carly and Sam get Gibby as there filmer, which doesn't work out so well.

xiaxia123

[8]Dec 28, 2009

Nathan Kress said that if he can make an icarly episode, it would be this:

Valerie comes back and makes her own webshow to compete with icarly, and icarly finds out nevel is secretly her tech producer

KatelynBrissey

[9]Dec 28, 2009
    ^ That'd actually be pretty cool lol I like iHave a Fan too, but mainly for the main plot.

jako123456789

[10]Dec 28, 2009
    Thanks for the comment.

jako123456789

[11]Dec 28, 2009

I am going to give a plot (kind of) and can someone please make it into a full plot, make it one of your own iCarly episodes, name the episodes. and give it a sub-plot (I will not make up the sub-plot, you will have to make it up.)

Here is my idea:

Lewbert's "lost love" breaks him out of jail, but he gets very upset to see her.

Please update the plot, name it, and add a sub-plot.

You can also make this episode a movie (you don't have to). Remember if you want to make it a movie do this on the episode name.

iExample (movie):

Edited on 12/28/2009 5:22pm

jako123456789

[12]Dec 28, 2009
    Does anyone like that idea? Cause no one wrote anything. Should I cancel it? The next person who posts something please write if I should cancel that Lewbert idea, and if you don't want me to cancel that idea please write the Lewbert idea. Read the comment/post above for the instructions.

jako123456789

[13]Dec 29, 2009
    hello? anyone there?

Sara_Marie_41

[14]Dec 30, 2009

there's already one being done. I even came up with the musicial idea.

maybe IBlog where sam writes a blogs about the school and slam howard and briggs hard. soon, howard and briggs learns about, but sam exposed their secret affair and doesn't back down.

Edited on 12/30/2009 12:57pm

futuramarama

[15]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 37

jako123456789 wrote:
    hello? anyone there?

No offense, but you really don't have to double/triple/quadruple post in a forum. It gets annoying.

Anyways.

iRevenge- Freddy plans an elaborate plot to make Sam pay for all the things she has done.

It could air as an April Fools Day episode or something

Sara_Marie_41

[16]Dec 31, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:

jako123456789 wrote:
    hello? anyone there?

No offense, but you really don't have to double/triple/quadruple post in a forum. It gets annoying.

Anyways.

iRevenge- Freddy plans an elaborate plot to make Sam pay for all the things she has done.

It could air as an April Fools Day episode or something

more like all the people that became their enemies trying to get even by kidnapping them, hence musical idea.

Freddimamay

[17]Dec 31, 2009
    I can't figure out what the plot would be, but it would star Spencer, Sam and Gibby as the main plot. Comedic gold for sure!

Sara_Marie_41

[18]Jan 1, 2010
    Freddimamay wrote:
    I can't figure out what the plot would be, but it would star Spencer, Sam and Gibby as the main plot. Comedic gold for sure!

How Spencer discover Carly and her friends, Sam and Freddie, were kidnapped and he gather as many people as he can to save his sister.

jako123456789

[19]Jan 1, 2010
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    Freddimamay wrote:
    How Spencer discover Carly and her friends, Sam and Freddie, were kidnapped and he gather as many people as he can to save his sister.
    Nice idea!

futuramarama

[20]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 37
    Sounds serious for a comedy, but it also sounds nice!