We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

If you could make your own iCarly episode what would it be?

Lauper_Wash_86

[61]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 7

I got a new idea

i-Have a problem

Carly is informed that a substance is banned in the school after a person had a reaction to the substance. Sam got the same letter, and being bully… you know she believe it was indignant not to know what kid is allergic nor what substance, which strip everyone from being their own food into the school. After speaking with the secretary, Sam learns the banned substance is a dairy project, like cheese whiz, but the name of the student isn't to be released. Knowing the substance, Sam finds out it was Howard who has this allergy and makes him her victim. Sam was about to teach Howard how it was like to be tortured until Briggs tells him to use her allergy, tapioca. Howard gets a spirit bottle of tapioca pudding… and the duel is on. At the same time, Spencer has an embarrassing that only Carly and Freddie can solve, but it'll be anything expect easy.

Edited on 08/11/2010 2:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jako123456789

[62]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 4

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    iDo a Web Project (I actually did a fic about this one's main plot) Sam and Freddie's computer teacher pair them up to do a web project b/c the computer teacher thinks that if Sam was motivated by a friend that she could do something amazing. Meanwhile Carly and Spencer decide to participate in Volunteer Day at the Groovy Smoothie to raise money for what they think is a Children's hospital, but T-Bo has other plans.

Where could i read that fanfic?

Lauper_Wash_86

[63]Aug 15, 2010
    • level: 7
    I-Regret getting even

After a web-show about a kid whose quest on getting even against a bully gone wrong, the gang starts to talk about three stories about acts of revenge gone wrong. Carly tells about how her dad tries to get even against a classmate, unaware it was Howard, during his high school years. Freddie tells about he saw when a person in his place saw out revenge against the bullies. However, of course, Sam tells about how getting even is a good thing.