We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

If you could make your own iCarly episode what would it be?

Lauper_Wash_86

[41]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 7
    IGet handcuffed to my worst enemy

-This mostly takes in the office.-

Theodore has to deals a serious matter with his brother and needs to leave the school for a few days. He asks his executive assistant, the one who tried to save Sam with a bat, to full in for him. However, Howard and Briggs, with help from Delivn and Stern, takes over and resumes their roles as co-principals and gave Delivn and Stern jobs as spies for their help. Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Tasha, Duke, Wesley, and Kathy are not happy and team up. With luck, Nevel hears about the problem and offer to the school. Stern tells Howard on a creative way to punish the 'ringleader'... Carly Shay! Howard loves the idea, meaning trouble is abound.

When Carly tells about how she truly, Delivn grabs her and sends her to Howard. Carly is handcuffed to Nevel, who paid them in cash and extra tech gears. Carly is sentenced to be with Nevel for a week. However, Carly wants out, and Sam tries to help. When no one was looking, Carly makes her move but she and Nevel fall out a window by mistake and Spencer is called.

Now, everyone is in the principal, and the gang learns of the take over. Freddie threaten to cal the police, but Spencer offers a better idea since the police have been notify. What kind of solution does Spencer has that can settle all sides of the problem?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lauper_Wash_86

[42]Apr 13, 2010

IDefend Sam

Sam is accused on injurying Howard and is on trial. Carly, Freddie, and Gibby are chosen to be in the jury despite Howard's protest. Freddie and Gibby certian Sam was behind, same w/ the other jury members expect Carly. Carly knows that Sam was famed and was about to prove, even to Freddie. Carly has the one thing, a pen, that can clear Sam, but it leaves her to ask... If Sam was famed, who would fame Sam to that degree.

It's based on the film, 12 Argry Men, and it wasn't the first time it was spoof.

-It's mostly set in the library, that was converted in a jury room.

Edited on 04/13/2010 5:13pm

Sara_Marie_41

[43]May 2, 2010
    • level: 18
    Lauper_Wash_86,

I like those ideas.

Aprilshakira

[44]May 2, 2010
    • level: 10

How about an episode where Dan decides to type up the funfacts for iCarly? ..

frontman19

[45]May 2, 2010
    • level: 14

Aprilshakira wrote:

That would be a fantastic episode. I think he should make that one

Aprilshakira

[46]May 3, 2010
    • level: 10
    frontman19 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:

That would be a fantastic episode. I think he should make that one

I know, right? He needs to.. like now. For my sanity.

Lauper_Wash_86

[47]May 5, 2010

Got another idea

ISpy the Town

While in the middle of an ICarly episode, a rumble sound comes through the loft. The gang just dismiss as a small earthquake that was common in Settle. The next morning, word gets out it was theCCTV being install after a series of break-ins at local business. However, they were advised that they'll strictly not allowed in private home, like the Bushwell Plaza homes, since that would be a privacy reasons. The shows can still go on since the people on the volunteered to be on. However, the police soon learns that can't be at the control center and dealing with on hands work at the same time. To solve this, they get volunteers from the city of Settle to watch.

A group of random people are chosen, but unfortunately, they include Howard, Briggs, and Marissa Benson. Howard and Briggs thought it would get them away from the kids for awhile, and Marissa thought it was a way to keep an eye of Freddie. When Howard learns that a way to talk to the people the microphone and some of the cameras can seek into the school by pure luck, he tells Briggs and Marrissa about it. Briggs tells Howard it was their chance to get even against Carly, and Marissa wants in. Well, it didn't take long for Sam to get annoyed, and she tries to find a way to get away from cameras at the schools and on the streets. Sam heads to the Bushwell Plaza, where she discovers it's a blind spot! Sam tells Carly, Freddie, Gibby, and Wesley about it. Lewbert threatens Sam at first but is told that he can take advantage of the discovery. Sam decided it would be perfect for an ICarly episode, but Carly discovered that it can expose them to the camera. This leaves Carly a choice: Broadcast The Show that'll expose the blind spot and get her busted or Keep the location but risk skipping a show?

Sara_Marie_41

[48]May 12, 2010

I-Get a wake up call

Spencer Shay, Marissa Benson, and Sarah Puckett are at a camping trip when they got a letter from a Gibby. It said a man named Jermaine plans to take a family member of theirs and never return. The trio must return to the Bushwell Plaza before Jermaine takes either Carly, Sam, or Freddie. However, Spencer ague with Marissa about Carly and Freddie when Marissa confess teat Spencer should've been an only child. Sarah, out of her league, is forced to play peacemaker and tell them about Sam. When they arrive home, they found Carly, Sam, and Freddie just finished an I-Carly episode. The question remain, who wrote the letter? Lewbert who made up the letter after he got fed up on how the trio were taking their kids for granted and made set up the camping trip to write the letter. The name, it was Lewbert's middle name, who had no interest in kidnapping them. They had Gibby, and paid him in meatballs, to go with them in order to give him the letter on the night of the episode taping.

marcdragicevic

[49]May 13, 2010
    • level: 21
    They have finally started pitching ideas for Season 4 in the iCarly writers room.

frontman19

[50]May 13, 2010
    • level: 14

marcdragicevic wrote:
    They have finally started pitching ideas for Season 4 in the iCarly writers room.

That's awesome!

Hey I'm curious do you work for Nickelodeon or Schneider's Bakery? You always seem to have the most up to date facts about shows.

marcdragicevic

[51]May 13, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:

That's awesome!

Hey I'm curious do you work for Nickelodeon or Schneider's Bakery? You always seem to have the most up to date facts about shows.

Haha, I *might*.

What up to date facts, do you think I know about before the majority of people do?

Lauper_Wash_86

[52]May 14, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    frontman19 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:

That's awesome!

Haha, I *might*.

What up to date facts, do you think I know about before the majority of people do?

well, pitch all these ideas to them.

Sara_Marie_41

[53]May 27, 2010
    I-Parallel

Different from I-Christmas

Freddie invents a device that would take him to different universes after getting tired of his mother trying to embarrass him, this time in front of Howard. After testing the device, he shows Carly and Sam. They go to different universes that can the same date as their home, but under unusual conditions. They got to see what life is like if Spencer did became a lawyer, again but helping juvenile cases, where Freddie's parents are still together, Howard and Briggs are "kid-friendly", Lewbert is clean, and so on. However, Sam, as usual, tempts fate to see what happens to the gang if the worst was different. They visited why their show never existed, one of them was never born, to where Briggs or Howard was a step-parent of theirs. They end up where everything is the appears to be home but with a low late of trouble at school. They should learn why it was where Briggs is the mayor of Settle and corporal punishment was NEVER banned and is practice. Realizing this the gang must return home, just one problem, they don't know how.

AlperYlmaz

[54]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 3

iAm Lost(3-part movie):Part 1:After one fan asked the iCarly crew to make a webshow in the woods, they go to the forest Yamagabakau(I hope this doesn't exist)Sam gets lost whilst trying to find the rabbit she hunted. At the same time Spencer is trying to find a girl, so he put some posters on the walls to a blind date with him.

Part 2:Carly and Freddie are left alone and they're trying to find Sam. Carly says that they never should broke or they'll also get lost, which they both don't know that they did broke and got lost. They are trying tomake the way home . But at the same time Sam finds a house and a man. And Sam has a conversation with him. At the same time Spencer starts to date weird girls but none of them are good enough for him.

Part 3: Lastly Carly and Freddie find each other and they find Sam in a small house, but as they forgot that they came with the train, they are trying to find the way to it. And they come home. At the same time, Spencer finds a girl but as he learned that she hated Galaxy Wars, Spencer breaks up with her.

xiaxia123

[55]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 4
    If you have a detailed enough plot for your episode with full dialogue, perhaps you might wanna publish it on fanfiction.net? I'm a suckish writer though. I love all the ideas here!

krisiten

[56]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 5

I'd want to make an episode that was "iSpeed date" style. It was emotionally pleasing too all "types" of icarly fans. It was all over the place. I liked that.

marcdragicevic

[57]Jul 14, 2010
    iRun Away- I have written 2 or 3 pages. I think?

arnoldmcguire

[59]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 12
    iRun Away from it all (one hour movie)
    This special is (warning) a Creddie and Spam-centered TV movie. This episode is rated TV-PG for safety reasons.

Part 1: After Freddie got fed up with his mother's ways upon him, he decides to run away outside of Seattle... on a lonely island! Carly, feeling sorry for him, follows suit to comfort and provide company. when Freddie finds out, he begins to tell Carly the truth why he ran away- He don't want to see his mother again because of the restriction he received as a child. on the way, Carly realizes her feelings to Freddie once more and they end up together in the island to restart their relationship.

Spencer and Sam, meanwhile, begins to realize their feelings for each other when Sam realizes that the age of consent is 16 in Seattle. at first, Spencer declines, but after Sam gets injured, he ends up caring for Sam (think iSaved Your Life, Spam version), and a romance blooms. Spencer now realizes that he has finally found the one to love despite the age gap, and Sam finally matures from being a troublemaker to a sweet girl thanks to Spencer.

Part 2: After spending the night (or 2), Freddie then sees a note on a bottle that says Nevel kidnapped his mother. the exchange for her release? Carly! Freddie is now faced with a dilemma of who to keep- his beloved Carly or his mom that he was sick of. but Carly has other plans to counter the ransom, and she tells Freddie how to.

Sam is now happily living with Spencer and is now living a trouble-free life. unfortunately, she learns of a old rival of Spencer- Chuck, whom she never heard of. when she finds out Spencer got severely injured from Chuck's "final revenge", will Sam ditch her girly-girl life just to fight Chuck, or just let it all go?

(what happens in the last scene of this movie is up to you, but I'd still prefer the happy endings.)

marcdragicevic

[60]Jul 14, 2010
    Nice story up ahead- except for the Sam/Spencer thing.