We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

If you could make your own iCarly episode what would it be?

ollibot284

[21]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 9

ibuyanewpet

carly and sam try to buy a new pet for icarly but they end up arguing over whether to buy a dog or a parrot meanwhile these new superheroes come to seattle and freddie and spencer try to find out their identities

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Freddimamay

[22]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 4

futuramarama wrote:
    Sounds serious for a comedy, but it also sounds nice!

A bit of both can be good for sure, we could always make the kidnapper Nevel. It would be pretty hard to takethat kidnapping too seriously lol

Sara_Marie_41

[23]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 18
    Freddimamay wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

A bit of both can be good for sure, we could always make the kidnapper Nevel. It would be pretty hard to takethat kidnapping too seriously lol

yeah, but what if he gets back up.

I was thinking about another episode where Freddie is conviced the Sam all the deadly sins in one body and tries to prove it.

futuramarama

[24]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 37
    Freddimamay wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

Yea of course, comedy and drama can be good in this type of show. And if Nevel were the kidnapper, he'd have back-up of course. I don't think he's stupid enough to just kidnap Carly and not have anyone to help him.

This could actually be a one-hour special IMO, titled "iFind Carly" or something. It would be interesting, make a sub plot with Sam Freddie Spencer and Gibby trying to find her. Of course, it would seem like more of a drama, but with the right touch of humor and emotion, this could work and be great!

Sara_Marie_41

[25]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 18

I got an idea... not a musical, but pretty original.

IRecall my days

Spencer gets a call from Gibby that Carly and her friends were attacked by Howard after Sam tries to defend another students were Briggs, with Howard's help, decided to use corporal punishment due to an unrelated fight. GrandDad Shay was visiting when it happened. As Spencer and GrandDad are on their way to get Carly, Sam, and Freddie to the nearest, GrandDad tells about the time their father got sent to Juvie in order to get away from a bully when he was Carly's age. Unknown to Spencer, Carly, Sam, Freddie and Gibby, Howard was that bully and GrandDad did the same to get away from unwanted attention from a former school mate of his, Briggs.

Edited on 01/06/2010 4:16pm

marcdragicevic

[26]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 21
    This isn't my episode/story. Came upon this episode on another site. It has 3 parts to it. (Part 3 is like a sequel to part 1 and 2.
    Well written by the girl who wrote it.
    It's called- iWanna Kiss Carly.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4345657/1/iWanna_Kiss_Carly

roderoc8678

[27]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    Hey you guys. So here's a random English project. We had to come up with a Season 4 episode guide with descriptions and everything. I got an 89% but the final five episodes were the ones that got me there. So I thought I would share it with you guys. iAccept an Offer: Carly has accepted an offer to study abroad in Paris. She tells Freddie (who is her new roommate in my season book...) and Freddie asks her about their status. She says she is over him and he gets upset. iLove Carly: Carly has been gone for over a month and prom is inching upm on Ridgeway really fast. Freddie can't fight hios feelings for Carly any longer and admits to Sam that he loves her. But when Carly calls later that night, she tells him about this new guy Peter who she just met. Freddie also seems to be developing pneumonia. iReturn: Upon Carly's return, she finds out that Freddie is being treated in the hospital for pneumonia. Just like in iSaved your life she nurses him back to health, and her feelings unexpectedly return. iGet Better: Freddie is all better and returns to his and Carly's appartment, only to find out that Peter has inherited the room that used to be his. iMake a Chice part 1 (Two part series finale) : Prom is the next day. While doing their final webcast, Freddie puts up a secret poll about who Carly should go to prom with him or Peter. Freddie wins the vote and accidentally displays it on their T.V. Carly is outraged and hates him for doing it. iMake a Choice part 2 (Conclusion): Prom night is upon them and Carly sees the gym was decorated just exactly the way she would have done it. When it is revealed that Feddie did this for her she wants to go out an find him, and she calls it off with Peter. Meanwhile Freddie is not watching where he is going and is struck by a truck. Carly finds the paramedics shaking their heads. Carly takes his hand and pleads him to come back to her. Freddie is in heaven and we meet an older brother of Freddie's that we didn't know about. He asks him to go back to earth because it simply wasn't his time. Freddie is brought back to life but continues to be in a coma. Two months later he wakes up and Carly and Freddie promise not tol let anything to get in between them ever again. Freddie turns down a college offer in Seattle to go to Paris with Carly. So tell me what you think. Do you like it? Too serious for T.V.? Let me know.

jako123456789

[28]Mar 8, 2010

roderoc8678 wrote:
    Hey you guys. So here's a random English project. We had to come up with a Season 4 episode guide with descriptions and everything. I got an 89% but the final five episodes were the ones that got me there. So I thought I would share it with you guys. iAccept an Offer: Carly has accepted an offer to study abroad in Paris. She tells Freddie (who is her new roommate in my season book...) and Freddie asks her about their status. She says she is over him and he gets upset. iLove Carly: Carly has been gone for over a month and prom is inching upm on Ridgeway really fast. Freddie can't fight hios feelings for Carly any longer and admits to Sam that he loves her. But when Carly calls later that night, she tells him about this new guy Peter who she just met. Freddie also seems to be developing pneumonia. iReturn: Upon Carly's return, she finds out that Freddie is being treated in the hospital for pneumonia. Just like in iSaved your life she nurses him back to health, and her feelings unexpectedly return. iGet Better: Freddie is all better and returns to his and Carly's appartment, only to find out that Peter has inherited the room that used to be his. iMake a Chice part 1 (Two part series finale) : Prom is the next day. While doing their final webcast, Freddie puts up a secret poll about who Carly should go to prom with him or Peter. Freddie wins the vote and accidentally displays it on their T.V. Carly is outraged and hates him for doing it. iMake a Choice part 2 (Conclusion): Prom night is upon them and Carly sees the gym was decorated just exactly the way she would have done it. When it is revealed that Feddie did this for her she wants to go out an find him, and she calls it off with Peter. Meanwhile Freddie is not watching where he is going and is struck by a truck. Carly finds the paramedics shaking their heads. Carly takes his hand and pleads him to come back to her. Freddie is in heaven and we meet an older brother of Freddie's that we didn't know about. He asks him to go back to earth because it simply wasn't his time. Freddie is brought back to life but continues to be in a coma. Two months later he wakes up and Carly and Freddie promise not tol let anything to get in between them ever again. Freddie turns down a college offer in Seattle to go to Paris with Carly. So tell me what you think. Do you like it? Too serious for T.V.? Let me know.

I think those are great ideas.

Lauper_Wash_86

[29]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 7
    I got one

IGet Revenge Times Three
    After Mr. Howard pushes the gang too far, Sam vows to get even with the worst she have came up with. When Carly and Freddie learns about it, they are forced to make a choice, go along w/ it knowing they'll get expelled or worst, and stop Sam. At the same time, Chuck pulls one too many pranks on the building, forcing his dad and Spencer to get even which ends in disaster.

jako123456789

[30]Apr 1, 2010

Lauper_Wash_86 wrote:
    I got one IGet Revenge Times Three After Mr. Howard pushes the gang too far, Sam vows to get even with the worst she have came up with. When Carly and Freddie learns about it, they are forced to make a choice, go along w/ it knowing they'll get expelled or worst, and stop Sam. At the same time, Chuck pulls one too many pranks on the building, forcing his dad and Spencer to get even which ends in disaster.

Good Idea!

Aprilshakira

[31]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 10

iMeet Sam's Dad

Sam's dad gets out of jail and is on parol, and he follows Sam on the way to school. Sam is ready to fight her father, but Freddie pulls her away just in time. If he hadn't pulled her away, her father would have stabbed her with a switch blade. This makes Sam realizes that Freddie isn't still the "nerd" he used to be.

xiaxia123

[32]Apr 2, 2010

Aprilshakira wrote:

iMeet Sam's Dad

Sam's dad gets out of jail and is on parol, and he follows Sam on the way to school. Sam is ready to fight her father, but Freddie pulls her away just in time. If he hadn't pulled her away, her father would have stabbed her with a switch blade. This makes Sam realizes that Freddie isn't still the "nerd" he used to be.

I believe that Sam's dad is an upper class person. I assume When he and Sam's mom divorced, he took melanie and raised her, and sent her to boarding school, and made melanie be all nice and respectful.

Edited on 04/02/2010 12:23pm

Lauper_Wash_86

[33]Apr 3, 2010

IConfront Freddie's Mom

Carly had enough of Marissa's being overly protective and convince Freddie to stop her. Freddie wastes no time. However, when Carly gets injured to the point she also dies, Freddie knew his mother has after he and Sam secretly gets a confession, with Spencer's help, of course. After learning this, Spencer, Freddie, and Sam give Marissa a choice, even help Carly or they go to the police. Marissa secretly gets Howard and Briggs destroy any evidence. However, they suddenly go on the kids' side after Spencer and Freddie made copies, just in case, and learns what Marissa really to do to Carly.

At the same time, Freddie's dad just moved into the Bushwell Plaza after getting a job offer he couldn't turn down, since it'll give him time to be with Freddie. Freddie's dad is more out-going than Marissa. Anyhow, Howard and Briggs tells Spencer send the evidence to the police, which he does. Marissa is arrest and demands to know why Howard and Briggs did what they done despite hatred for them.

They explains that while they have their hatred of children, but there was a line they couldn't cross. Carly recovers, Freddie gets to live with his father, and Sam is just glad it over but had to speak with Howard and Briggs on what happened. Sam needed to know if they saved Carly at that moment and not at other times. Howard and Briggs explains while they're still Sam, Carly, Freddie and their friends, but they couldn't live on when their enemies are dead, not mention they believe killing a child was the worst thing anyone can do to children, even the ones they hate.

frontman19

[34]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 14

Lauper_Wash_86 wrote:

IConfront Freddie's Mom

Carly had enough of Marissa's being overly protective and convince Freddie to stop her. Freddie wastes no time. However, when Carly gets injured to the point she also dies, Freddie knew his mother has after he and Sam secretly gets a confession, with Spencer's help, of course. After learning this, Spencer, Freddie, and Sam give Marissa a choice, even help Carly or they go to the police. Marissa secretly gets Howard and Briggs destroy any evidence. However, they suddenly go on the kids' side after Spencer and Freddie made copies, just in case, and learns what Marissa really to do to Carly.

At the same time, Freddie's dad just moved into the Bushwell Plaza after getting a job offer he couldn't turn down, since it'll give him time to be with Freddie. Freddie's dad is more out-going than Marissa. Anyhow, Howard and Briggs tells Spencer send the evidence to the police, which he does. Marissa is arrest and demands to know why Howard and Briggs did what they done despite hatred for them.

They explains that while they have their hatred of children, but there was a line they couldn't cross. Carly recovers, Freddie gets to live with his father, and Sam is just glad it over but had to speak with Howard and Briggs on what happened. Sam needed to know if they saved Carly at that moment and not at other times. Howard and Briggs explains while they're still Sam, Carly, Freddie and their friends, but they couldn't live on when their enemies are dead, not mention they believe killing a child was the worst thing anyone can do to children, even the ones they hate.

That doesn't make any sense...

Aprilshakira

[35]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 10

iSee Sam Naked **Stole this from a fanfiction, hehe.**

Freddie sees Sam naked in the shower by accident when he walks into the Shay's bathroom, and begins to develop feelings for her.

And also, iWant To Stay on The Web

Colonel Shay comes in for a visit (with Carly's mom -- who is played by Fran Drescher [don't Miranda and Fran look alike?!]) He doesn't know about iCarly and when he walks in on the webshow he is concerned for Carly's safety. He makes them quit the webshow but they have to somehow convince him that they aren't doing anything bad and that it's completely safe. However, when they get a perverse message from a creeper, he begins to distrust Carly. Carly's mother and father have been at sea together for many years and their relationship has been rocky, so Carly's mother files for a divorce and comes to live with Carly and Spencer, and she allows them to do the webshow.

Edited on 04/03/2010 3:58pm

Lauper_Wash_86

[36]Apr 3, 2010

frontman19 wrote:

Lauper_Wash_86 wrote:

IConfront Freddie's Mom

That doesn't make any sense...

It's about how Marissa was trying to stop Carly and Freddie from becoming a couple, again, but she almost gets her way.

frontman19

[37]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 14

I'm going to blatantly rip off a fanfiction, yet I don't care.

iBet

Carly gets Sam to admit she may have feelings for Freddie and they make a bet, in which Sam has to flirt with Freddie all week and if by the end of the week he asks her out she has to say yes, if she wins Carly will never mention that she likes Freddie again. Freddie overhears their entire conversation/bet and decides to mess with the girls a little bit.

Edited on 04/07/2010 2:12pm

Jakeo_89

[38]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 5

IHave a Reasonable Fight With Shelby Marx:

Shelby returns to Seattle on an MMA circuit, and realises that fighting somebody as girly and weak as Carly was an ill conceived idea, as she posed no challenge, and came off as a stupid plea for publicity. So Shelby decides to take on an opponent who could actually put on a decent fight, and her name: Samantha Puckett.

In my opinion, the whole iFight Shelby Marx episode should have been a fight with Sam anyway

Edited on 04/08/2010 2:42am

RemDiamond

[39]Apr 8, 2010
    Jakeo_89 wrote:

In my opinion, the whole iFight Shelby Marx episode should have been a fight with Sam anyway

I agree that it made more sense for Sam to fight Shelby but the whole point of Carly doing it was so that chaos would ensue. Lots of comedic moments available. I don't see as many opportunities for comedy in your scenario.

Jakeo_89

[40]Apr 8, 2010

RemDiamond wrote:
    Jakeo_89 wrote:

I agree that it made more sense for Sam to fight Shelby but the whole point of Carly doing it was so that chaos would ensue. Lots of comedic moments available. I don't see as many opportunities for comedy in your scenario.

Oh I understand this and I agree with you don't get me wrong. I'm just saying at the end of the day it was supposed to be a fight, and if Sam was fighting it would have been a real fight. Not that it could not have been funny, if Sam screamed and jumped on Marx like she jumped on that bully in iMSG it may have been quite entertaining