We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly has officially finished filming for the final time. 20th of June 2012.

marcdragicevic

[21]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 21
    Officially wrapped today. They had the wrap party on the weekend.
    Not sure if the main actors finished filming their parts on Friday or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[22]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 18
    It is sad that it's ending, but I'm glad that it made it as long as it has. By any chance, does anybody know how long Dan's other shows lasted?

Welcome, BrookeParker! I feel like it's a been awhile since I've seen someone knew here (haha wow, the way I worded that reminds me of some elder saying, "It's been a long time since I've seen someone knew come into town...")

BrookeParker

[23]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 12
    Lol, yeah. Well... Happy First Day of Summer! I also think about how Sam's so immature sometimes. Jennette plays that part VERY well.

BrookeParker

[24]Jun 20, 2012

[QUOTE="MusicAddictBabe"]It is sad that it's ending, but I'm glad that it made it as long as it has. By any chance, does anybody know how long Dan's other shows lasted? Welcome, BrookeParker!

BrookeParker

[25]Jun 20, 2012
    Well, we all have our moments. Lol.

marcdragicevic

[26]Jun 20, 2012
    Okay maybe not. Jennette tweeted this an hour ago, 'Getting ready to tape our last iCarly scene ever. I love and will miss my iCarly family so truly. They are supreme.'

So, that makes it official then.

vanillacupcakes

[27]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 16

It looks like from the pictures that the last scene will be a crazy hat party at the Shay's apartment like the end of iPilot. Freddie is even wearing a similar outfit he wore in the pilot. It also looks like their dad is there. Ahhh I'm excited!

@Brooke: Even though you came when iCarly is ending, at least you'll be here for the finale! It's good timing. There aren't any ship wars or trolls here right now and it's speculation of the finale, which is fun!

@MAB: All of Dan's shows has been 4 seasons long, with the exception of "All That". iIRC, The Amanda Show mightttt be 3 seasons. Sometimes I exclude All That since they change cast characters and it's a sketch show rather than a sitcom. So iCarly is definitely a record breaker.

@FON: Yeah, you guys aren't off the hook....you'll be stuck in the Schneiderverse until he finally retires. xP Let's take it as an honor that there will be more Dan Schneider tv in the future.

Edited on 06/20/2012 9:47pm

marcdragicevic

[28]Jun 21, 2012

The actor who plays T-Bo just tweeted this 40 minutes ago, 'And that's a wrap!! www.instagr.am/p/MIAcZShJuf/ '

www.twitter.com/YaBoyBooGie

teenj12

[29]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 26
    Aww I can't believe its honestly come to an end. All the cast members done and gone. Never to be a cast again .

tigerdude22

[30]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 43
    I never was a fan of "iCarly" so I'm probably NOT gonna cry but it also depends on how sad they make the finale which I'm curious to see, After the finale, I probably will miss the show a little but for the most part, I'm glad it's ending because the show really isn't doing justice right now and it's just not the same and just went downhill after Season 4 (my favorite season out of the whole series).

That is sad that the cast members have to say good-bye to each other and I'm, sure that there will be crying involved so I will be sad for the iCarly cast at least... NOT the show but for the cast.

teenj12

[31]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 26
    Anyone hope they could do a finale TV movie a few years from now? Kinda like Drake And Josh did with the Christmas movie.

tigerdude22

[33]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 43
    teenj12 wrote:
    Anyone hope they could do a finale TV movie a few years from now? Kinda like Drake And Josh did with the Christmas movie.
    If they do make a TV movie, it probably have the iCarly gang take place in college or something like that. You never know, maybe there will be a TV movie. You never know what the future has for us.

BrookeParker

[34]Jun 21, 2012
    Aww. I saw a pic from yesterday. I may have mentioned the dialogue and how much the audience laughs. Just sayin.

vanillacupcakes

[35]Jun 21, 2012

@tigerdude: Never....?? Ahhh!!! Haha, yeah, I actually do agree though. It's the cast that makes me more sad rather than the show. I tend to feel that way about a lot of tv shows. The writing gets so much worse after many seasons, but I have a special loyalty to a lot of casts. Despite any bad writing they KILL it and have a special chemistry that keeps me watching. They obviously enjoy working together. I think iCarly applies to that as well. It wasn't sad to me until everybody had all these sad tweets about how important iCarly is to them.

@teenj: MEEEEE. I was hoping they would do a tv movie afterwards! I say that so there's hope of more iCarly in the future....lol.

@Brooke:: The audience laughs? What do you mean? I think you said that in another post too.

Edited on 06/21/2012 9:15pm

marcdragicevic

[36]Jun 21, 2012
    It will be interesting to see how long the finale is.

vanillacupcakes

[37]Jun 21, 2012
    How long?? Like if it's a 30 minutes or an hour? Because it's an hour special.

marcdragicevic

[38]Jun 21, 2012
    An hour special, oh I thought it may have been longer.

vanillacupcakes

[39]Jun 22, 2012
    Nope, it's production code #514-515. I think it's the perfect length for the finale. Maybe I'm stingy about episodes, but with the Jimmy Fallon one also being an hour, I just want to savor these precious episodes. I don't want them wasted lol. But then again it's the series finale, and I lot a lot of stuff happening and I want it to be special like the Zoey 101 finale and "Really Big Shrimp", etc. So, I'm really happy with this. Oh boy, my expectations are so high....I really hope I'm not disappointed here!

CristinaMccan

[40]Jun 22, 2012
    • level: 10

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ICARLY IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINISHED WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!