We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly has officially finished filming for the final time. 20th of June 2012.

marcdragicevic

[61]Jul 5, 2012
    • level: 21
    I just realised I did too in my school year level, but both females. Never thought they were twins, they look kinda alike.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[62]Jul 6, 2012
    • level: 16
    Wow, just one pair of twins?? I know like 7 different sets of twins at my high school, and are friends with like 3.5 sets of twins(For one pair of twins, I'm only friends with 1 lol). Plus I have relatives who are fraternal twins. I wouldn't want to be a twin though.

Fireofnature

[63]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 13
    Twins are fun! XD. In high school there were these two gorgeous twins, they're actors now. It'll be nice if they ever hit the big time and have their name in flashing lights, I can say "I knew them back in high school" XD.

teenj12

[64]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Wow, just one pair of twins?? I know like 7 different sets of twins at my high school, and are friends with like 3.5 sets of twins(For one pair of twins, I'm only friends with 1 lol). Plus I have relatives who are fraternal twins. I wouldn't want to be a twin though.
    Wow, interesting that you know so many twins .

marcdragicevic

[65]Jul 7, 2012
    That's a lot of twins for one school.

marcdragicevic

[66]Jul 8, 2012
    Very Early iCarly AUDITION - Dan Schneider
    The 1st audition with Jennette, Nathan, Miranda. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvY687V3-mI

cupcakediva123

[67]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 5

Finally!

BrookeParker

[68]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 12
    Wow, SOMEONE was eager. Lol.

marcdragicevic

[69]Jul 10, 2012
    "Hey! Just want you to know... there are 9 (NINE) brand new half-hours of @iCarly you've NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Brand new! Coming soooon... " - Dan Schneider.

vanillacupcakes

[70]Jul 11, 2012

Part of Jennette's interview about the final episode.

"The series finale definitely delivers. I think there was an unspoken pressure on our writers and executive producer, Dan Schneider, to make something that satisfied the fans in a big way because we do have such a large fan following. I mean, that's what's kept us on so long. So, basically their objective in writing the episode was to satisfy them [the fans]. I think they did a magnificent job at it because there's a certain amount of closure. Loose ends are tied up. A lot of questions that fans might have had through the past five seasons that they thought 'they're never going to be answered'...they are answered. I think all the fans are going to love it."

And I guess according to Dan's Q&A, the last new word in the episode is "out". Hmmmm....

Edited on 07/11/2012 9:56pm

marcdragicevic

[71]Jul 12, 2012
    Can't wait. This episode promises to deliver.

Diamondgrl13

[72]Jul 12, 2012
    • level: 6
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

"The series finale definitely delivers. I think there was an unspoken pressure on our writers and executive producer, Dan Schneider, to make something that satisfied the fans in a big way because we do have such a large fan following. I mean, that's what's kept us on so long. So, basically their objective in writing the episode was to satisfy them [the fans]. I think they did a magnificent job at it because there's a certain amount of closure. Loose ends are tied up. A lot of questions that fans might have had through the past five seasons that they thought 'they're never going to be answered'...they are answered. I think all the fans are going to love it."

And I guess according to Dan's Q&A, the last new word in the episode is "out". Hmmmm....

I wonder if that means we'll finally see all the missing parents..and Socko, lol. Or at least hear about them. I really hope they show them though. And I bet we'll finally know why Freddie speaks random Spanish..Dan's talked about that too much for him to not finally tell us why..I hope.

teenj12

[73]Jul 12, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Hmm..interesting. I'm excited that a lot of questions are going to be answered . Still, it'll be hard to tell iCarly...iGoodbye...

Atleast we have about 9 episodes until endgame.

pscf3

[74]Jul 16, 2012
    Glad it's finally coming to an end. While it should've ended last year, I hope they give it a fitting finale, put I wouldn't put my hopes up too high.

pokemonmonmon

[75]Jul 21, 2012
    • level: 5

i hate when shows that are really popular and entertaining drag otu to the point where they lose their "it" factor. i wish hows woudl end in their prime so i wouldnt remember how the shows started to suck towards the end. oh well at least msot of the episodes were decent

Fireofnature

[76]Jul 21, 2012
    • level: 13
    pokemonmonmon wrote:

i hate when shows that are really popular and entertaining drag otu to the point where they lose their "it" factor. i wish hows woudl end in their prime so i wouldnt remember how the shows started to suck towards the end. oh well at least msot of the episodes were decent

To be honest, I still say the Seddie/Creddie wars and immature fans were what killed iCarly

BrookeParker

[77]Jul 21, 2012
    • level: 12
    Yesterday was a month since they finished filming! Wow.

marcdragicevic

[78]Jul 22, 2012
    pokemonmonmon wrote:

A lot of people have that opinion these days. Not so sure about it, it can be a risk.

vanillacupcakes

[79]Jul 22, 2012

I would rather have iCarly be in the position that it's in now than to be cancelled sooner than it should be. For me, this season is well, forgettable, and I remember iCarly for the episodes in seasons 2-4. Of course, I wanted it to end a season ago, but this is better than it ending after season 2(remember THAT rumor?).

@Fireofnature: Nah, shippers killed the iCarly fandom in my opinion. They were the craziest in seasons 2-4, when I enjoyed it the most. The shipping fandom died big time after iOMG, which was the last good episode I remember. When it comes to the show itself, I think it's the writers and Nickelodeon that made the show this way. People say that since the arc it has gone downhill(which is true), but I think it would decreased in quality even if there wasn't that Seddie arc. The non-shippy episodes right now just aren't that good. They simply have no ideas left and are letting too many guest stars on the show.

@Brooke: Whoa, time sure flew by. Too bad Nickelodeon is going to spread out these episodes big time so it will feel like it's been forever.

Edited on 07/22/2012 1:18pm

teenj12

[80]Jul 22, 2012
    I think I'm glad iCarly lasted this long. Yes, Seasons 5 and 6 aren't up to the quality of S2-4 , but I think most of that is the shippers faults. Shippers became so obsessed with their respective ship and any episode that did not deal with shipping, they basically knocked it.

However Vanilla brings up a good point about the S5-6 in that they are largely running out of ideas. In my opinion, there's still lots to do with the webshow. They don't really focus on that primarily enough. I could think of a lot of things they could still do with that angle.