We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly has officially finished filming for the final time. 20th of June 2012.

marcdragicevic

[1]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 21

Just letting you know that they are filming the finale of iCarly right now.

These are some of tweets from the iCarly actors in the past 9 hours.

Jerry Trainer - "This final episode of iCarly is like swimming across an ocean of tears. So difficult, so fun, so memorable.#iGoodbye. Don't worry everybody, there are still many more iCarly's to see, we're just shooting the last one this week, it's very bitter sweet. ."

Miranda Cosgrove - "Hardest week of my life. Filming the last episode of iCarly.#memories #makingthemostofeverysecond"

Noah Munck - "Crazy sad week. So many tears. We've all been together for so long, insane to see this coming to an end. I'll miss all 5 of you."

Nathan Kress - "Thank you guys for all the love and support. This is absolutely the hardest week of my life. Trying to soak up every last second..."

iCarly is also trending worldwide on twitter.

Edited on 06/20/2012 11:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diamondgrl13

[2]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 6
    I know..I saw those. So sad... but at the same time, it's time. iCarly hasn't been great in quite a while, in my opinion. Best to let it end before it goes REALLY bad.Though I'll still miss it. But I'm really excited about Jennette's new show..that should be interesting! Wonder what it's gonna be about....

vanillacupcakes

[3]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 16
    From the casting information they posted a little while ago, it seems like at least part of iGoodbye will take place in a mall? Seems a little bizarre.

Ahhh....it's so sad! It feels like this show has been on forever, so I find it hard to believe that it is ending. Time surely flies by. I remember when they were saying there would be more episodes in 2011 and I found that to be so far away. [/cheesy and cliche nostalgia comment]

teenj12

[4]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 26
    Aww, I can't believe they are really starting production/filming on the series finale . Its been such an incredible journey for this show and such long and insane, but awesome ride for fans . I'm so sad about it .

Diamondgrl13

[5]Jun 14, 2012

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    From the casting information they posted a little while ago, it seems like at least part of iGoodbye will take place in a mall? Seems a little bizarre.
    Maybe they're doing like a meet & greet with all their iCarly webshow fans or something?? Maybe they're doing that right before they end their webshow. Idk, just a guess.

katywishing100

[6]Jun 15, 2012
    • level: 15

Awh. Kinda bittersweet, definitely time for the show to be over but I will still miss it & all the crazy characters. Frown

Edited on 06/15/2012 2:01am

Fireofnature

[7]Jun 16, 2012
    • level: 13
    Who knows, mall could mean many things. Honestly it was the fans that killed iCarly for me...the fans, the fandom. It's still sad to see it go because it was a great show in its prime. It's like when I finished writing Greatest Secret. Started in 08 and finished in 12, a bittersweet finish.

vanillacupcakes

[8]Jun 16, 2012
    Really? It's the writing that killed it for me. Not that Dan is a bad writer, but it lost it's touch. At least with the fandom you can control it by ignoring other iCarly fans on the internet. I have high expectations for this episode though. Don't let me down, Nickelodeon! I'm posting the side characters for my convenience, teehee.
    :
    [JUDY] 60s. Female. Any Ethnicity. A woman admiring a purse. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[KEITH] 20 to 25 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is a slick, gum chewing salesman, selling
    telephone cases at a mall kiosk. Must have GREAT Comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[MEEKALITO] 28 to 49 year old Male. LATINO, ARMENIAN, OR RUSSIAN. Should speak with
    an accent. Works in a motorcycle repair shop. Could be a LITTLE PERSON or not. Must have
    GREAT comedic timing and facial reactions. CO-STAR ROLE.

[BENNY] 28 to 38 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is the guy in charge at a Shopping Mall Kiosk.
    He is an interesting, smarmy charactery guy. CO-STAR ROLE.

[JANET] NO LONGER BEING CAST. DO NOT SUBMIT FOR THIS ROLE.

MusicAddictBabe

[9]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 18
    Aw. That's so sad. Well, it's really not because I think it is time that iCarly ended. But those comments are really sad. This show has been running for, what, five years (almost)? It'll be so weird for them not to have do iCarly anymore.

Both the fandom and the writing killed it for me (for the same reasons you guys gave).

I feel like we won't see this anymore after it's over. Only, like, on TeeNick or something. Yep...me being pesemistic lol...but on a positive note, hopefully the last episode is awesome

teenj12

[10]Jun 17, 2012
    When iCarly is over, the only things I'll be watchign on Nick are Victorious, Avatar: LOK, and SB.

BrookeParker

[11]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 12
    Hi, I'm new. Yeah, I kinda thought it would run a LIL' longer. Then again, I had a feeling it might stop here.

teenj12

[12]Jun 17, 2012
    BrookeParker wrote:
    Hi, I'm new. Yeah, I kinda thought it would run a LIL' longer. Then again, I had a feeling it might stop here.
    This. I was kinda hoping it'd drag out into 2013 a little. Kinda like the finale of Wizards airing in 2012.

marcdragicevic

[13]Jun 18, 2012
    I thought it was lucky to go this far, judging on Dan's previous shows.

BrookeParker

[14]Jun 18, 2012
    Yeah. And I feel welcome. Lol. Just sayin.

vanillacupcakes

[15]Jun 18, 2012
    I thought iCarly lasted so long, it would never end. I kept thinking "Oh, this is probably their last season" and it would get renewed. So the ONE year I give up and say "I bet there will be another season" of COURSE it ends. Just my luck.

And I find that pic Dan tweeted of Carly in the airplane to be really sad. CARLY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU STAY RIGHT HERE IN SEATTLE. xP

Diamondgrl13

[16]Jun 18, 2012

First off, yes, welcome @BrookeParker! Always fun when someone new comes on. Unfortunate that the show is almost over before you got here, but still nice to have someone new around! :-) And secondly, @vanillacupcakes....maybe they're having Carly go off to college like Miranda is actually doing? I wonder if they're gonna do a graduation episode or something? Anybody know? I literally know almost nothing of what's happening this season. I assume not much is being revealed, to keep the suspense of the finale and everything. But I did see those pics Dan tweeted. I personally found the one of Freddy much more sad! Like he just left the iCarly studio for the last time or something. (although it confused me that he was leaning on HIS door as opposed to Carly's, if that were the case..)

vanillacupcakes

[17]Jun 18, 2012

Oh yeah...welcome BrookeParker! I never gave you an official welcome. You'll like it over here, imo we're more tame than the other iCarly fan places haha. Don't be afraid to comment or ramble.

I find graduation episodes kind of cheesy, but I wouldn't mind one. Dan's past series finales weren't really like that. I know that he has really been pushing to get Tom Hanks to play Carly's dad...so maybe Carly is visiting her dad?? Moving with her dad?? Idk. They haven't said much about the episode, and I doubt Dan will reveal that much. But the more he tries to keep something a secret, the more of a reason there is to...meaning it's a great, spoilery, big, amazing episode. iOMG comes to mind for me. I have no clue what the plot is, and I don't really want to know! Freddie's picture is pretty sad too! At least Carly is smiling in the airplane picture. It feels like that is the last scene, but I'm not sure.

teenj wrote:
    When iCarly is over, the only things I'll be watchign on Nick are Victorious, Avatar: LOK, and SB.
    Nuh-uh bro, you're watching Jennette's new show AND Jerry Trainor's Wendall and Vinnie whatever on Nick & Nite with me. Well not with me....but you will discuss them with me on a tv.com forum. All of you guys are. Okay? Okay. We will be those people who watch every one of Dan Schneider's shows, you know like how I and a lot of others watch every PIXAR movie. Jerry Trainor is just awesome and playing a Spencer 2.0, so that's why we have to watch that show.

Edited on 06/18/2012 10:55pm

Fireofnature

[18]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 13

Oh joy XD, I guess we'll have to XD

BrookeParker

[19]Jun 19, 2012
    Thanks. I thought about when you said I joined now that the show is almost over. I come on here everyday and read comments. I've also kinda tried to subscribe before as well. :-)

marcdragicevic

[20]Jun 19, 2012
    Oh yeah welcome.

I think they may have finished filming today, not exactly sure.