We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Will iroh get a new voice actor or will they kill him off.

masterarrowhead

[81]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    RIP Mako.?? I remember that in the dbz series that Piccolo original voice actor left the show and they got a new and I thing better voice actor to fill the role. I belive that they can get another voice actor to replace Mako but no one and I mean no one will ever play the role of our beloved Uncle Iroh any better than Mako.

??So what I guess I'm tring to say is that if Iroh was to last all 3 seasons then they are going to get another voice actor and if he was meant to die at the end of season two then so be it. Once agian r.i.p. Mako

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pappenbrook

[82]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 9
    Well, they'll probably give him a new voice for a couple episodes and then kill him off. After all, Zuko would need a reason to become Aang's firebending teacher.

Hoshie26

[83]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 4
    I hate it when people think Zuko will teach Aang even thou I used to be one of them!Zuko is Not a master!He is still on basics!And I would hate it but I thought Iroh might die befor Mako was dead but it would be sad as in LAME if Iroh died because of age or illness.It would be interesting what Zuko would do if Iroh was killed(Poor Zuko).He would go insane!

Hoshie26

[84]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 4
    Opps!Im 10 post late but I HIT A 100!!!!!!And I think they could no I know they could get a simaler voice that we would not notice and did you know someone else on the ATLA died also?

Colonel_Brian

[85]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well let's just give credit the the creators they can fine a good actor to play as Iroh.

F1ames

[86]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    Hoshie26 wrote:
    Opps!Im 10 post late but I HIT A 100!!!!!!And I think they could no I know they could get a simaler voice that we would not notice and did you know someone else on the ATLA died also?

who else on avatar died???

Colonel_Brian

[87]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 12

F1ames wrote:
    Hoshie26 wrote:
    who else on avatar died???

I notice that Suki's voice changed.