We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The New Official Kataang/Zutara Battlefield

Best Ship

AnimeAngel90

[241]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:

I ship Zutara *waits for arguments*

Welcome fellow Zutarian and brace yourself! ^_^

so how many of us are there?

I'm not sure. Well - you've got me! lol Are any other Zutarians out there?

Me! And daveshanfromGMU as well

I don't tend to post much in here though, I'm too busy laughing at the ridiculous of some posts (on both sides). However, I believe in Zutara. And I say Kataangers will be the ones in denial when Zuko and Katara end up together.

'oh, but katara and aang had so much potential! even though she doesn't like aang romantically! Oh wait, she does! because she blushed in the headband! Once in 3 seasons did she act like she loves him like that! Ignore the fact her dream husband is tall and handsome, and she never talks to aang about her feelings (when she tells every other guy she meets). Ignore the fact she is always open and upfront about all her feelings (both like (Jet, Haru etc) and dislike (Jet again)). Ignore the fact that she acts like Aang's mother and always gives and gives and gives (comfort, affection etc), but he never gives back. Ignore the fact that he always seems confused when she's upset, and doesn't understand her. Yes! They are destined to be together, despite all these (very poorly-phrased) problems!'

*waits for the bashing to commence* Hey Zutarians deal with stuff like this all the time. Its about time we fought back!

And look, I didn't even mention the avatar state. We need to argue over something else now, lol.

Zutarians, got any other ammo you'd like to add/present?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spike815

[242]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    Amazing how Zutarians actually use the fact that they hate eachother as evidence. Last I check you usually marry people you like to be around...

Spike815

[243]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    AnimeAngel90 wrote:
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:

I don't tend to post much in here though, I'm too busy laughing at the ridiculous of some posts (on both sides). However, I believe in Zutara. And I say Kataangers will be the ones in denial when Zuko and Katara end up together.

'oh, but katara and aang had so much potential! even though she doesn't like aang romantically! Oh wait, she does! because she blushed in the headband! Once in 3 seasons did she act like she loves him like that! Ignore the fact her dream husband is tall and handsome, and she never talks to aang about her feelings (when she tells every other guy she meets). Ignore the fact she is always open and upfront about all her feelings (both like (Jet, Haru etc) and dislike (Jet again)). Ignore the fact that she acts like Aang's mother and always gives and gives and gives (comfort, affection etc), but he never gives back. Ignore the fact that he always seems confused when she's upset, and doesn't understand her. Yes! They are destined to be together, despite all these (very poorly-phrased) problems!'

*waits for the bashing to commence* Hey Zutarians deal with stuff like this all the time. Its about time we fought back!

And look, I didn't even mention the avatar state. We need to argue over something else now, lol.

And if she is so madly in love with Zuko, and is so open with her emotions, any reason she's sending him death threats? And don't give me that "Oh her feeling will change" bull. Her feelings will have to change for one of them either way. Seems more likely she'll go from friendship to romance, then from hate to friendship to romance in the same stretch of time.

SgtHydra

[244]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 10

Zutara.

*runs off*

DragnUp

[245]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    Please, its the tough girl persona, pretends to hate the guy, really digs the guy....

Seen it many times before.

Take ADJL as example. AND OMG- who voices Jake/Rose in ADJL? basco and whitman! WHAT A COINCIDENCE NOOOOOOT

Zutara is gonna happen. Its so clear.

The fortue teller tells katara "she will marry a powerful bender."

Ok, so....... she would have said "powerful avatar" if she meant aang, or made some reference to the fact that katara is marrying a multi-bender.

Zuko fits the bill for "powerful bender"

Aangs a virgin anyways. Hes too young and badl, and monks can't marry anyways.

so thats how it goes....Zuko, older sophisicated, mature, hot, etc.

Aang, maturity of 5 year old.....sorry NOT gonna happen.

Lisa31468

[246]Mar 27, 2008

DragnUp wrote:
    Please, its the tough girl persona, pretends to hate the guy, really digs the guy.... Seen it many times before. Take ADJL as example. AND OMG- who voices Jake/Rose in ADJL? basco and whitman! WHAT A COINCIDENCE NOOOOOOT Zutara is gonna happen. Its so clear. The fortue teller tells katara "she will marry a powerful bender." Ok, so....... she would have said "powerful avatar" if she meant aang, or made some reference to the fact that katara is marrying a multi-bender. Zuko fits the bill for "powerful bender" Aangs a virgin anyways. Hes too young and badl, and monks can't marry anyways. so thats how it goes....Zuko, older sophisicated, mature, hot, etc. Aang, maturity of 5 year old.....sorry NOT gonna happen.

Wow. You forgot because Zutara is just so hawt! LOL

horacus

[247]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 7

DragnUp wrote:
    Please, its the tough girl persona, pretends to hate the guy, really digs the guy.... Seen it many times before. Take ADJL as example. AND OMG- who voices Jake/Rose in ADJL? basco and whitman! WHAT A COINCIDENCE NOOOOOOT Zutara is gonna happen. Its so clear. The fortue teller tells katara "she will marry a powerful bender." Ok, so....... she would have said "powerful avatar" if she meant aang, or made some reference to the fact that katara is marrying a multi-bender. Zuko fits the bill for "powerful bender" Aangs a virgin anyways. Hes too young and badl, and monks can't marry anyways. so thats how it goes....Zuko, older sophisicated, mature, hot, etc. Aang, maturity of 5 year old.....sorry NOT gonna happen.

Yes, you're philosophy is so deep...

The voices have nothing to do. I like to suppose that Zuko is still virgin, you know, it's a kids show. Zuko loves Mai. Zuko is not "sophisticated", he's more...emo you know. And, as I have always said: only time will say.

AnimeAngel90

[248]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    Spike815 wrote:
    AnimeAngel90 wrote:
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    music4life17 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:

And if she is so madly in love with Zuko, and is so open with her emotions, any reason she's sending him death threats? And don't give me that "Oh her feeling will change" bull. Her feelings will have to change for one of them either way. Seems more likely she'll go from friendship to romance, then from hate to friendship to romance in the same stretch of time.

'Oh her feelings will change' bull? Isn't that what we are all hoping for, zutarian or kataanger? And actually, I think its more likely for feelings to change from hatred to love than friendship to love. Its like the saying 'once you're in the friendship box, absolutely nothing will get you out of it'. Or 'once a girl decides you're friends, its all over'. Or 'Just friends: The death sentence of romance".

Either way, kataangers and zutarians are both waiting for Katara's feelings to change, and its just as likely for hatred to become love than friendship to become love. Especially because friends are usually unwilling to become lovers/whatever in case it goes bad and then they lose their close friend. But hatred to love - you've got nothing to lose. So Zutara is more likely in respect to katara's changing feelings.

Uchiha0000

[249]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 4

Do you tenderly kiss your friends?

I sure don't.

Katara and Aang are already in the state of love.

DEAL WITH IT.

I swear, Zutarians would argue an Apple was an Orange if they think it proved any progression of Katara x Zuko.

Edited on 03/27/2008 11:22pm

SgtHydra

[250]Mar 28, 2008
    Lisa31468 wrote:

DragnUp wrote:

Finally. Somebody actually understands the ship.

Zutara is hot. That's it. That's all the reason we need to ship it.

We don't need canon. Take your Kataang canon and shove it.

Uchiha0000

[251]Mar 28, 2008

Look, I have no problems with the ship as a fan want. I personally hate Kataang, but I'm not going to sit here and try to argue out facts and evidence in episodes supporting Zutara, when there clearly is none.

I get by with my Sims 2 families.

Edited on 03/27/2008 11:29pm

Murellus

[252]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    SgtHydra wrote:
    Lisa31468 wrote:

DragnUp wrote:

Maiko doesn't look hot?

Uchiha0000

[253]Mar 28, 2008
    Murellus wrote:
    SgtHydra wrote:
    Lisa31468 wrote:

DragnUp wrote:

Maiko doesn't look hot?

I think it does. There's some site I stumbled across about the whole ship.

http://flamingknives.proboards54.com/index.cgi

SgtHydra

[254]Mar 28, 2008
    Murellus wrote:
    SgtHydra wrote:
    Lisa31468 wrote:

DragnUp wrote:

Maiko doesn't look hot?

I no longer know you.

How is a goth hot? In any way, shape, or form?

Emos... sure... masocists are hot like that...

Punks sometimes.

But goths? Jez...

Lisa31468

[255]Mar 28, 2008

Guys not to be too R-rated here but can you imagine (seriously) Zuko and Mai together.

I mean Mai's cries of *passion* would be reduced to a monotone...

"Oh Zuko. Zuko, you're so...so...so...well, you're o.k. I guess."

That can never be good for any man to hear. Argh. Especially Zuko...who already has 'approval issues.'

Edited on 03/27/2008 11:42pm

SgtHydra

[256]Mar 28, 2008
    Lisa31468 wrote:

Guys not to be too R-rated here but can you imagine (seriously) Zuko and Mai together.

And that's why I don't ship Maiko.

Lisa31468

[257]Mar 28, 2008
    Murellus, is Maiko really your ship of choice or were you playing devil's advocate?

Uchiha0000

[258]Mar 28, 2008
    Lisa31468 wrote:

L.O.L.

This is the image I get of her if she was in bed with him:

Lisa31468

[259]Mar 28, 2008

LOL Uchiha.

Exactly...

Kind of like wow we just made love...

"Meh."

The irony is with Zuko's hot, fiery temper it would only make sense that he would be far more 'enthusiastic.'

Uchiha0000

[260]Mar 28, 2008
    Lisa31468 wrote:

LOL Uchiha.

Exactly...

Kind of like wow we just made love...

"Meh."

The irony is with Zuko's hot, fiery temper it would only make sense that he would be far more 'enthusiastic.'