We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

littlewillie610

[5641]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    zukofangirl2006 wrote:

WiseLad wrote:
    what if it was south tribe, or the swampers?

LOL!!! What if the new WT Avatar was a swamp hick and never got found? MWAHAHAHAHA!! But... did they have girls there? XD I didn't see any

We only saw three pepole at the swamp.
    Edited on 10/20/2007 8:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sqevans

[5642]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    JBaca24 wrote:
    look, i liked every episode so far except the beach. there was hardly any action, and most of the show was zuko, azula, mai, and tylee fighting/ complaining about their lives, and solving everything by destroying a completely random person's home. It was 30 min of the most anticipated season completely wasted. It showed us that azula is evil and everyone else just follows, didn't we already know that?

It was an important character development episode. The four revealed things about their pasts and motivations. Besides, it was hilarious! (I'll say more in the official discussion for The Beach).
    The GAang has 20 episodes to defeat the Fire Lord, so enjoy the journey. They'll get there soon enough.

sqevans

[5643]Oct 20, 2007
    Murellus wrote:
    The Fire Nation is supposed to invade the North pole and find the next avatar if they believe Aang is dead.

But not right away.
    When did the Fire Nation first invade the North Pole?
    85 years ago.
    After eliminating the Air Nomads 100 years ago.
    15 years between events.
    When is the Avatar typically chosen/revealed?
    At age 16.

sqevans

[5644]Oct 20, 2007
    kanjo_girl wrote:
    Luxmee_aqua wrote:

Hello people,

I have a feeling that the runaway, episode 7, is going to be Zuko. I think everything will start going wrong for him (specially with his gf) and the fire lord finding out that the Avatar is alive. He is going to run away...

Everyone thinks it may be Toph, Iroh or Zuko. But it does seem to be Zuko right now.

"The Runaway" is about Toph.
    The cover art for the DVD states "Toph gets into trouble in a small Fire nation village". But Zuko and Iroh could both be in it, as subplots/B stories.

Murellus

[5645]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    The only time we know of when the Fire Nation invaded the North Pole was when Zhao invaded it about half a year ago in the Avatar world.

As for the Air Nomads, the Fire Nation already invaded Earth Kingdom territories when Roku was avatar (see the 2min video of the Avatar and the Firelord). When Aang was revealed to be the avatar, the monks were fearing an impending war with the Fire Nation, therefore Fire Nation attacks might have already begun on the Air Nomads when Aang was just 12.

zukofangirl2006

[5646]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 10
    littlewillie610 wrote:
    zukofangirl2006 wrote:

WiseLad wrote:
    what if it was south tribe, or the swampers?

LOL!!! What if the new WT Avatar was a swamp hick and never got found? MWAHAHAHAHA!! But... did they have girls there? XD I didn't see any

We only saw three pepole at the swamp.

No, we only saw three specific people. We saw the whole group, just in the backround, and I saw no women/kids.

sqevans

[5647]Oct 20, 2007
    Murellus wrote:
    The only time we know of when the Fire Nation invaded the North Pole was when Zhao invaded it about half a year ago in the Avatar world.

As for the Air Nomads, the Fire Nation already invaded Earth Kingdom territories when Roku was avatar (see the 2min video of the Avatar and the Firelord). When Aang was revealed to be the avatar, the monks were fearing an impending war with the Fire Nation, therefore Fire Nation attacks might have already begun on the Air Nomads when Aang was just 12.

Watch Episode 1-19 again. The Fire Nation attacked the North Pole 85 years ago. That's where the Water Tribe got the FN uniforms.

Of course the Fire Nation was warlike. That was Sozin's doing. But Roku held him in check. With Roku gone and the comet in the sky, it was time to destroy the Air Nomads so the new Avatar wouldn't be a problem.

nyfan

[5648]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 20
    I think now that Zuko realizes he should be mad at himself and not Iroh, he will go to the jail and appologies and maybe even break him out. But when he gets there, Iroh has already escaped.

momothelemur

[5649]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 13

nyfan wrote:
    I think now that Zuko realizes he should be mad at himself and not Iroh, he will go to the jail and appologies and maybe even break him out. But when he gets there, Iroh has already escaped.

It'll be interesting if that happens...and what with Zuko admitting (and shouting while he's at it- drama queen ) that he's angry at himself thenhim visiting his unclecould happen soon.

Jedijeb

[5650]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 2
    Well, I guess the whole goofy picture "firin his lazuh.." of the assasin was kinda correct. I think that's a really stupid thing to have on this show. After all, everyone else needs movement to bend since that channels chi into the elements from their body. I guess that the tattoo on his head is a mixing seal for firebending and that he is not a natural bender. Cheater. I think that fighting someone who can attack with both hands occupied (and overcome bending attacks/defenses with sheer power) isn't really going to be helpful to the story. I cannot understand the writers' mind at this point. The next episode is obviously going to be Toph centric and I suspect that she will meet Iroh again at the end of this episode like the last time she left the group. Only this time sheAND Iroh will join the group. After all, she has the best connection of anyone in the group to Iroh.

esquisofrenic

[5651]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 18
    are you talking of the runaway the sumary says that katara will haveproblen with toph like in the chase

[5652]Oct 21, 2007

now that Zuko has finally discovered what hes angry at...(an important step for him)..the idea ofhim going to apologize to his uncle and find him already gone is very possible

and katara and Toph....wether they get into an argument is not importnat since..in the end the gaang will be there...unelss Toph splits to fight with the EArth kingdom..and lead that section or something

WiseLad

[5653]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 14
    it is more likely that Iroh is one who will say the tale of Roku and Sozin(might be Lo and Li but unlikely)to Zuko next episode

remember, next week is the avatar and the firelord, than after that is the runaway

littlewillie610

[5654]Oct 21, 2007
    sqevans wrote:
    Murellus wrote:
    The Fire Nation is supposed to invade the North pole and find the next avatar if they believe Aang is dead.
    But not right away. When did the Fire Nation first invade the North Pole? 85 years ago. After eliminating the Air Nomads 100 years ago. 15 years between events. When is the Avatar typically chosen/revealed? At age 16.
    Who ever said the airnomads were all killed right after aang was frozen?

aa_623

[5655]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    Hopefully we'll get to see the starting of the war, with the Fire Nation attacking the Air Nomads...

Kas_dude

[5656]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 14

aa_623 wrote:
    Hopefully we'll get to see the starting of the war, with the Fire Nation attacking the Air Nomads...

Judging from the preview of the next ep- i think the war started a long time before the air nomad invasion. but maybe we will see the air nomads defeat- taht would be pretty kl

littlewillie610

[5657]Oct 21, 2007
    aa_623 wrote:
    I know there will be war in this season,but I doubt we will see a genicideal attack in nick!

zukofangirl2006

[5658]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 10

littlewillie610 wrote:
    aa_623 wrote:
    I know there will be war in this season,but I doubt we will see a genicideal attack in nick!

Why's Nick always ruin the fun?

xXKarisuXx

[5659]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    I wonder why the FN attacked the Air Nomads first. I mean, if you wanna go for resources, get parts of the Earth Kingdom; Air Nomads just have pies. And lemoos.

Assmar

[5660]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 1
    Zukko's Uncle is going to teach the Avatar how to firebend. Zukko is going to turn on the firenation, and probably end up fighting his sister and making her change to the good side. those are just a few of my thoughts.