We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

the1stavatar

[5661]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    I wonder why the FN attacked the Air Nomads first. I mean, if you wanna go for resources, get parts of the Earth Kingdom; Air Nomads just have pies. And lemoos.

Because then it would take time to take down the Earth Kingdom, Aang would turn 16, and defeat the firelord quickly. So we would have a way too serious aang, zuko would be dead, and so would the newly buff iro. Kataang and Zutara would not exist. And sokka would never learn comedic jokes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bigberry69

[5662]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    I wonder why the FN attacked the Air Nomads first. I mean, if you wanna go for resources, get parts of the Earth Kingdom; Air Nomads just have pies. And lemoos.
    It's most probably because of the fact that the Avatar is among the Air Nomads, and after getting rid of Roku, Sozin realized that the Avatar is a bigger threat than anything else to him, so he decided to eliminate all the air nomads so that way he would have nothing to fear cuz' the Avatar's gone for the time being, and after taking over the other nations he could make sure that the Avatar would be killed before he got old enough and so he wouldn't have anything to fear and the FN would rule the world, too bad for him that Aang decided to run away which broke this plan(I'm not saying this was Sozin's plan though).

littlewillie610

[5663]Oct 22, 2007
    Bigberry69 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    It's most probably because of the fact that the Avatar is among the Air Nomads, and after getting rid of Roku, Sozin realized that the Avatar is a bigger threat than anything else to him, so he decided to eliminate all the air nomads so that way he would have nothing to fear cuz' the Avatar's gone for the time being, and after taking over the other nations he could make sure that the Avatar would be killed before he got old enough and so he wouldn't have anything to fear and the FN would rule the world, too bad for him that Aang decided to run away which broke this plan(I'm not saying this was Sozin's plan though).
    Isn't it ironic that the olnley KNOWN airbender that survivedis the one he was trying to kill.

Irishmagic223

[5664]Oct 22, 2007

littlewillie610 wrote:
    Bigberry69 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    Isn't it ironic that the olnley KNOWN airbender that survivedis the one he was trying to kill.

haha I never thought about that before

Kas_dude

[5665]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    Irishmagic223 wrote:

littlewillie610 wrote:
    Bigberry69 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

haha I never thought about that before

yay the irony- if itwasnt for that, then i dont think avatar would be the same!

the1stavatar

[5666]Oct 22, 2007

Hmm...you know, call me crazy, but does aang have the exact same hair style as zuko in season 2? They may be more related than we thought....

Irishmagic223

[5667]Oct 22, 2007
    the1stavatar wrote:

Hmm...you know, call me crazy, but does aang have the exact same hair style as zuko in season 2? They may be more related than we thought....

oooooo insight.....

"I need to redeem myself. I need my honor back...."

beartennispro20

[5668]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    They have similar traits but aang is more of a good guy

littlewillie610

[5669]Oct 22, 2007
    Irishmagic223 wrote:
    the1stavatar wrote:

oooooo insight.....

Next he'll be saaying Imust find the prince to restore my honour

Bigberry69

[5670]Oct 22, 2007

Just wait and watch, Aang is soon going to be emo like Zuko.

momothelemur

[5671]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 13
    littlewillie610 wrote:
    Irishmagic223 wrote:
    the1stavatar wrote:

oooooo insight.....

Next he'll be saaying I must find the prince to restore my honour

that'd be interesting. And by interesting, I mean weird and creepy.

Psyche987

[5672]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    LMAO!

Psyche987

[5673]Oct 23, 2007
    Bigberry69 wrote:

Just wait and watch, Aang is soon going to be emo like Zuko.

Mwooohahahahh!! Nah...I don't think so. Saw him doing his happy slide in the beach? what a ....! Ah, a 12 year old...temporal emo moments.

Edited on 10/23/2007 12:48pm

[5674]Oct 23, 2007

GUYS GUYS!...i dunno if you already "noticed" but Mr combustion has only really found aang AFTER Aangs lookedat him....like when he was shining the light in his eyes it wasnt until AFTER aang looked at him..and had the moment of ^gasp* "im in trouble" that Mr combustion attacked

i mean..if he was already SURE Aang was the avatar why not attack first and shine the light later?.....or when aang was hiding in the rocks...he was found AFTER ang look ed at him....its like he feels the avatar spirit..or something....do i have apoint or ..no...?

Psyche987

[5675]Oct 23, 2007

GUYS GUYS!...i dunno if you already "noticed" but Mr combustion has only really found aang AFTER Aangs lookedat him....like when he was shining the light in his eyes it wasnt until AFTER aang looked at him..and had the moment of ^gasp* "im in trouble" that Mr combustion attacked

i mean..if he was already SURE Aang was the avatar why not attack first and shine the light later?.....or when aang was hiding in the rocks...he was found AFTER ang look ed at him....its like he feels the avatar spirit..or something....do i have apoint or ..no...?

I don't know. I mean; wasn't the idea the man just has his steel parts that shine? He didn't shine that much on purpose. Though he could have covered it with a blanket or something; yay! Blanketman!

THOUGH; I think CB is the type that maybeWANTS to be noticed; you have to fear him; he wants the smell of fear before attacking someone and he might be that arrogant he doesn't think about tactics; CM is in the the room! LET EVERYONE KNOW! lol

Eh...like he feelst the avatar spirit? huh....maybe he just senses when someone looks at him, I have that too...lol. And. well...he saw Aangs tattoo right? Maybe he has build in vision nightgoggles too! And maybe there was supposed to be a deleted scene between Zuko and CM, where Zuko says; here's the blanket I stole from the avatar someday somehow, smell him...though I didn't see CM smell or something. He's not like Wolverine....he doesn't have sideburns.

Edited on 10/23/2007 3:08pm
    Edited 3 total times.

aa_623

[5676]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 17
    You know what I just noticed?There's a lotus on the back of the goal for Air Ball in "The Southern Air Temple"....

[5677]Oct 23, 2007

nice! i never caught that

Bigberry69

[5678]Oct 23, 2007
    Psyche987 wrote:

I don't know. I mean; wasn't the idea the man just has his steel parts that shine? He didn't shine that much on purpose. Though he could have covered it with a blanket or something; yay! Blanketman!

THOUGH; I think CB is the type that maybeWANTS to be noticed; you have to fear him; he wants the smell of fear before attacking someone and he might be that arrogant he doesn't think about tactics; CM is in the the room! LET EVERYONE KNOW! lol

Eh...like he feelst the avatar spirit? huh....maybe he just senses when someone looks at him, I have that too...lol. And. well...he saw Aangs tattoo right? Maybe he has build in vision nightgoggles too! And maybe there was supposed to be a deleted scene between Zuko and CM, where Zuko says; here's the blanket I stole from the avatar someday somehow, smell him...though I didn't see CM smell or something. He's not like Wolverine....he doesn't have sideburns.

He wouldn't need to sniff anything cuz first he saw that message, and second he probably knows what the current Avatar would look like.

Im2Good

[5679]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Does anyone here other than me know about the Ecko(or however you spell it)Con thing November 2?Is any one going?I might Maybe they might have Avatar there idk

Kas_dude

[5680]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 14
    Im2Good wrote:
    Does anyone here other than me know about the Ecko(or however you spell it)Con thing November 2?Is any one going?I might Maybe they might have Avatar there idk
    nope- sorry im2good